WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!??!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?!??!

Is it Sam Hyde on the top left corner?

Whats the difference?

people grown up?

the left has mostly 20 years old dudes while the right has 30-40 years old ones

you need more than six people to make a game nowadays

The difference is that modern games require a level of professionalism and teamwork that is difficult for a shed full of teenagers to achieve.

Just talking practically, of course.

Taking this whole thing way too serious. Also that's the same reason why new games suck nowadays.

>chads passionate about games vs soyboys that only care about money

>chads end up with more money anyways
lmao

chads always win

>left: just a handful of hobbyists who want to make something neat and possibly get something out of it
>right: "professional" asskissing soyboy nu males who want to want to get pegged by a trannie for progressive sake and want to express such sentiment through a video game like everyone else needs to know about it and everyone better accept it or else it's rape

I think you need more buzzwords user

>Also that's the same reason why new games suck nowadays.

user take off the rose-tinted glasses, that's not even close to why

>Sup Forumsirgins think people on tge left are chads

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like game development became more popular

SJWs ruin everything.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say "fun".

So to be a soyboy I just need to wear glasses, grow facial hair, and get my hair cut really short?

>Sports jacket with T-Shirt underneath

WATCH OUT
HERE COMES THE INDIVIDUALISTS

Those are all cuts from big E3 presentations and shit. The devs likely just wanted to wear a tshirt, but when they go their whoever was running that specific conference probably asked them to put it on to be 'professional'

so many terrible mustaches

oh no

This.
It's no longer feasible for a dev team consisting of a dozen D&D nerd metalheads to put out bleeding edge technology.

t. Gommunist

Happy times...

Was tom hall the first soy boy?

No. This is