What are some good games to play with my dog, Sup Forums?

What are some good games to play with my dog, Sup Forums?

Catch.

Take the dog on a walk you lazy fuck.

Is that on VR?

My dog actually really likes to watch me play Mega Man games. I don't know why.

how do you spend nearly a year making a paper puppet show

your dog doesnt give a fuck because it's intelligence will forever be unable to comprehend companionship and shared interests. A mammalian ocean dwelling miniature whale is capable of more complex interaction than your oversized rodent.

Dog's Life

Yeah but I don't have enough space for a Seaworld aquarium so shut up.

>dogs dont have brains
listen to this retard

t. never owned a pet

Brandon Jones molested a 15 year old girl in 2008

the breath, eat, shit, fuck, piss, bark, bite, and sleep but as far as self awareness goes...nothing. Might as well play videogames with your wilson volleyball.

Hey, your dog looks a bit like mine (a few years ago). Especially the face.

Sophie is cute

why is it rated 18

>pic related
doesn't bark bite fuck or have bad breath. he eats and sleeps but i guess nobody's perfect man

we get it, you're an edgy sociopath

you wash every part of the dog

Also whers the podcast Jones

ask it about its opinion on the current state of the game industry and marvel as it tilts its head and craps your sofa

how the fuck is this video games? Do your jobs mods

who hurt you

That's ironic, anyone who actually cares about the modern video game industry is much more likely to shit themselves than any dog I've met.

>he just keeps embarrassing himself

An RPG With lot's of FETCH quests.

not a dog thats for sure

ad hominem

implying implications who are you quoting etc

Touhou.

And you shut the fuck up

>ad hominem
it all makes sense now

>What are some games

I'm implying that you keep talking about dogs when you've probably never even seen one IRL, retard

defending mindless nothings by attacking your fellow man is the root of all evil. Your attachments will be the undoing of us all.

catch the bullet

SCORN

enjoy your console or pc cpu overheating

Dolphins are too rapey to befriend.

thats why they're only for respecting

>Not forsaking your fellow man when they're a huge fucking cunt

it's easy to cast your burdens into the flame

what the fuck is happening to my thread

Only Muslims and niggers hate dogs. Away with you.

nani

Why burden yourself unnecessarily? If someone's being a right cunt and you don't need to collaborate with them for any sort of advancement, then fuck them.

cause you look out for your boys

Dog's are the best. I always give a bone to mine while I'm playing on the couch and he stays there chewing.

Anything on the DS/3DS will work.

Yeah, my boys aren't being cunts though

who told you that? What do you think?

It's not a burden to me to be patient with someone who's struggling with anger.

My wislon volleyball is the best. I always give a light roll to mine when I'm playing on the couch and he just stays there chilling.

EVE Online

My dog lays on me when I play vidya on the couch. He only really watches whenever there are animal noises. I played Gravity Rush recently and he watched a bit of that but I think it made him sick as he threw up later that night

My wilson volleyball sits on me when I play vidya on the couch. He only really watches whenever there are bouncing noises. I played Gravity Rush 2 recently and he watched a bit of that but I think it made him sick as he deflated later that night

What?

Just ignore it, some faggot trying to derail the thread because it's the only enjoyment he'll have in his pathetic life. This is the most social interaction he will ever accomplish.

>trying to derail the thread
we didnt need him. i just wanted a podcast

Shadow Dancer

Where is it, ben