MIND BLOWN

MIND BLOWN

how does the hair stay spiky after being under an helmet for hours

side effect of the mako

You're beatiful

The Nibelheim incident is one of the coolest things in all of vidya.

Trivial hair cosmetic magic

>all of this could have been avoided if Tifa wasn't a stupid bitch

It certainly did blow my 12 year old mind.

oh fugg, is dat a benis :DDDD

It was an interesting twist, but they way they tell it is so dumb.

It's easy to forget how big of a character arch Cloud actually had. At one point he even went full retard.

Tifa did nothing wrong. None of this would have happened if Hojo's wife wasn't such a slut.

Isn't the translation partly to blame, though? Or do you mean the general sequence of events?

Pocket dimension

>they way they tell it is so dumb
What was dumb about it?

is spurdo the one meme that never got too overplayed?

agreed, 12 year old me was jizz raisins when that shit happened.

underrated post

Tifa basically lied to Cloud by not challenging his version of the events, which certainly didn't help Cloud's fucked up state of mind. She knew something was off and didn't do anything about it until it was pretty much too late.

What? Cloud was the faggot trying to impress her; Tifa went "You known, I've always dreamed of being protected by a charming prince", Cloud volunteered himself to be that guy and fucked himself over trying to impress the chick next door, then he failed.

Any other games where they kill off a playable main character halfway through the game

Nice deflection, what could Tifa do, fuck his mind earlier? No amount of talk would have healed him, Cloud had to challenge his own perception of the events in the lifestream to get cured.

I think Cloud didn't help thing by showing up with a completely different set of mannerisms and the ridiculous superpowers to back up his claims

After a while you'd think Tifa would be the one who thought she was remembering shit wrong

Are you ready for the remake to shit all over Cloud?

Are YOU ready for the remake to reduce Tifa's breast size?

He was barely anything to shit on from the start. He is not some godlike genre defying rpg character, even back then.

They're going to make him emo aren't they

She probably didn't want to embarrass him by calling him a liar about his own life story. I doubt she realized how fucked he really was.

The remake is going to kick ass
>big ass sword is actually present on his back when he's not holding it
I love this

>episodic

Nu-square makes me physically ill

How is he going to sit down

If they base him off of the movie I'm just gonna ignore the entire thing

fpbp

you love dick

They have just said Cloud isn't gonna look like this anymore.

Aerith is also a liar then because she also could tell something was wrong. Lying skank!

What's wrong, squirt? Sword too big for you?

Put it in his lap.

Very funny. Haha.

this is pre-mako, dummy

My favourite vidya moment.

Triple Strength Hair Cement

I wish I was 12 years old again...

>kalm flashback cloud: yeah I went and confronted Sephiroth and we had some kind of kickass super saiyan battle like the two badass demigods we were. It was so kickass and amazing that I can't even describe it.
>actual cloud: I lost my gun so i snuck up behind sephiroth when he was talking to his mom and stabbed him the ass, then pushed him off a bridge

not washing your hair for an entire life will do this for you.

You will be

The anime completely fucked over the stabbing scene with Sephiroth and the crisis core fucked it even further. Advent children fucked it too. There is so much conflicting canon that this series is fucked. I hope they wipe it all for the remake.

3 DISCS

How did Advent Children fuck it? It's been a while since I watched it but I'm pretty sure we never see more than broken flashbacks to it.

I've beat this game many times but after I while I always forget what actually happened

OK THINK... They are remaking the game then they get to the point where they have to make cloud "passable" for the cross dressing part. That's why they went back and femed him down. Later in the game I bet he gets stronger older and more testy from all the battles and sword swinging.

I'm gonna be mad if they don't actually make Ms. Cloud passable

oh man ff7 cloud was great
>kingdom hearts cloud
>advent children cloud
yeah theres no chance the remake cloud is going to be good. they already made him into some mopey twink