White girl personality
Looks plain and dumb as fuck
Annoying voice
Red flag of a shit player
Wearing red at all

She's from Melbourne.
She's representative of Melbourne.

El imbécil...

Can they introduce a normal looking female for once ? Not a lolpunk bitch, not a we wuz 80's wimin trash, just a normal girl with a fucking ponytail and a military jacket or some shit.

her wrists are all fucked up

try buying a lever action

Why does every female character in this game have such shitty voice acting? 9 times out of 10, an Ana or Rae player are the shitters of the group.

Yes please

Every time I play a random lobby there's always some disgusting Rae player with all gold or vibrant obnoxious colors
What the fuck happened to the ban on rae pick servers?

Why can she wear every fucking hat?
I saw one wearing the Stahlhelm and the player only wrote in broken German.
And recently I saw a kid with Rae wearing a paper bag. I laughed and kinda respected him then I quickly realized he was using aimbot.

What the fuck is this shit? I started playing KF2 not two months ago and all these meme stories my friend tells me about Rae players is turning out to be true.

She's not Mrs. Foster. Or Harding. Or fuck, not even Rachel.

Only bad players play her.

All you have to do is, if you see an Ana player or Rae player, stay away from them and don't trust them to watch your back. That's it.

I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE I'M A DEATH RAE

WHY MUST MOST SERVERS NEAR ME HAVE VOTE KICK DISABLED?
ITS EVEN WORSE IN WEEKLY OR HOE GAMES WHEN ROVING BANDS OF HIGH PING PEOPLE FROM RUSSIA OR AUSTRALIA SHOW UP IN A SERVER WHERE I HAD ONE OR TWO GOOD TEAM MATES

MATCHMAKING IS THE WORST CONSOLE CANCER

this face makes me really uncomfortable.
When's Mrs. Foster

>level 5 firebug rae player joins you hell on earth game

I'm not bad...

She talks way too fucking much.

>mfw hacking all my classes to lvl 25, even survivalist and sharpshooter

worst part of killing floor remedied. pumped 50+ hours in after, easily.

nobody wants to level up classes in this repetitive game, i'm surprised people do in general. i just wanna play.

9 times out of 10 they're massive tryhards too
not even playing on horde of evil but a rich firebug wearing the chicken costume was throwing loadsofdosh at 1 shitter who died
i needed 200 for dbs, walked in front for enough and the dude goes ballistic on mic
>Do that one more fucking time and I'll ban you from the server.

Whats that thing she says about getting a snake? i could never understand what she is saying.

Happy to see this game die.

>boost to 25
>proceeds to get slaughtered in HoE
honestly the thing I hate most about leveling is how it fucks up your perk choices mid wave if you hit a milestone. it resets everything to full left-side which can be a huge pain in the ass

Don't hold your breath while you at it bud

I've played Counter Strike for 12 years, I don't need to put 200 hours on Sharpshooter to get the most headshot damage. Game can suck my dick, no thanks.

Arbitrary filler shit.

I don't want to be here for hours, but I guess it'd be a good way to find out if I can reach Sup Forums's character limit.

dont forget he is also a christ faggot that didnt wanna put swearing in his vietnam shooter were people get burned to death by napalm and step on landmines

So this is the power....of western devs....

Please, if they were such sjw why the fuck would the majority of playable characters not only be male as well one of them is a litteral fucking nazi?

dude, have you looked around these days. that *is* normal.

but you crossed the streams of dosh. you are clearly the retarded shitter

I'm still waiting for the trader from the first game to be playable.

she canonically died in kf1 in the end of the line update or whatever
at least you can mod her voice back in to replace the shitty trader from 2

Wehrmacht soldier, not a nazi.

She did? I thought those trader pods were used on that map, and another thing, what the hell happened to Kevin's daughter?

kf2 literally has no likable female characters
Both ana and rae look and sound like hot garbage and the trader is the most uncharismatic announcer voice in a game I've ever had to listen to

This. I think they tried to go for a TF2 Administrator-esque voice, but fucked it up and made Bland Frog Bitch.

>mute the trader's voice with mods
>can't play online anymore

KF1 didn't even have a female character outside of the super annoying trader when I played it.

Just delete her files in your kf2 folder. Made the game so much better for me during trader time.

kf1's trader was alright but the second game's trader is so bad its unreal
also kf1 had ms foster and the patty's daughter

What? I wanted to be able to mute the horrible KF1 trader with her annoying voice. I LIKE THE BIG'UNS
The Frenchie is just bland so it's easy to ignore.

he's right

same thing

Shut up you Nazi.

After my bot-fu is here.

>American education

>British are so unfunny they don't even know what a joke is

Yeah, Brits suck. It's no wonder that Americans spawned from them.

OBSESSED

>be at lvl 0
>proceeds to get slaughtered in HoE

>boost to lvl 25
>do actually fine due how must have lvl25 are

i don't understand your leddit logic which people use, EVERYONE WILL ALWAYS DO BETTER WITH MAX LEVEL THAN ANYTHING BELOW, also why you retards act like people WILL always join HoE but not play on hard or sucidal? I enjoy game more on suic/hard than HoE.

She looks exactly like my fat sister who I fucking hate.

skill matters more than levels: youtube.com/watch?v=cOmdN43hGq4
if you really think you can carry a HoE game with level 25 alone you're a dumbass

>Psych0gamers
Please use another video. Your argument is correct but this guy cheats, there's this one lv 0 swat video of his in a custom map where it becomes very obvious.

It's not about how higher levels do more damage, it's about knowing what to do and what not to do in certain situations, and of course skill like the other user said. It sucks when a dumb demo rages a scrake with an M79 and gets you killed and then has the balls to pick up your weapon and sell it.

>EVERYONE WILL ALWAYS DO BETTER WITH MAX LEVEL THAN ANYTHING BELOW
Yes, obviously, but being level 25 isn't enough to not be an anchor on HoE. Aside from raw mechanical skill, it helps a lot to actually get accustomed to how a perk plays. I do think the leveling system isn't perfect and it could use not taking so much XP to get to 25, but people who join Suicidal or HoE games while being level 25 and who end up fucking everything up like they just started playing the game are just as much of a problem.

Though it makes sense you prefer Hard/Sui at level 25 if you boosted. You are probably getting shredded on HoE and think it's better to go down to babby modes. I personally can't even bear to go back to Suicidal after I really started getting good. Shit walks at you so gingerly at that difficulty, there is no fucking challenge unless you autistically go to the other side of the map from where everyone is and just solo everything that comes at you. HoE is both teamwork and your own skill needed among all the chaos. Such a thing doesn't really happen on Sui.

She is in a shitty game.

>Literal fucking nazi

The game went from smooth to a fucking slideshowafter EA. I refunded, eat shit.

I hate them, they fucking banned me for not being racist.