What's your favorite video game? Pic related for me

What's your favorite video game? Pic related for me.

I love the game but wish it wasn't so grindy. I haven't played The Answer but I've heard it's even worse in that respect.

It's ok user, I haven't played the Answer either. I'll probably run through NG+ and play the Answer soon though.

Fuck man, I want to play this but I’m stuck at the dog boss. I know, I’m shit at vidya.

Since I'm not an autismal weeaboo pic related for me

What website do you think you’re using?

my nigga.

just beat this 100% with my cousin the other night, probably the 10th time we did it. already looking forward to my next playthrough; so many fun levels and such great feeling combat

I finished the game recently and I don’t even feel like playing The Answer at all since the ending was so beautiful to me.

By what criteria do you pick your favorite?

the game that effects me more than any other

Panzer Dragoon Saga

>tfw rerelease never

>year 2018
>still no Devil May Cry 5
>while Bayonetta already is getting a 3rd game

Fuck Capcom

Crash Bandicoot 2.

I know where I am, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop bullying weeaboos.

Single 5/5
Multi 5/5
Custom Games and Map Editor 6/5

My favorites kinda rotate so it's difficult to say which is number 1. But overall I think UO is the game I have played the most, hours wise, was obsessed with for years and have went back to multiple times before and still have fun.

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Probably Metroid Prime or Demon's Souls. the latter completely changed my taste in video games, the former was a game I played when I was like 10, and I didn't realize until I was older how incredible it was.

I NEVER FELT LIKE

Same. I never play it anymore, but fond memories nonetheless.

[sound of mumbling black guy in the background]

Toaster is best girl

SO MISERABLE