Fable

Did Sup Forums marry Lady Grey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4dcQeWLsm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, most people on Sup Forums won't even know what game she's from, much less have played it.

But yes, yes I did. Literally the best option.

I'd have expected most of Sup Forums to have played Fable
also some of the faces like Lady Grey on Anniversary look a lot better I don't know what all the complaining is about

I never played the original. I played fable 2 and 3, both of which were made out of pure, unadulterated, wasted potential

>anniversary
gross

but yeah I married everyone

Why would you not play the best?
Get TLC at least, you have no excuse

Yes I did. What happens after marrying her though? Already forgot.

>both of which were made out of pure, unadulterated, wasted potential
This feeling really aggravates after finishing the main story of these games. Did any user here attempted to save everyone from the invasion in fable 3?
btw, pic related did nothing wrong.

Is the remaster out for PC?

yes but play the original

Any particular reason? I finished the original back when it was released, but my brother hasn't because of the graphics, despite liking the gameplay, so I was thinking of telling him about the remaster.

Yes i did In fable 2
>my penis when

The original has better graphics and art design, Virtuous did the remaster if you know who they are. The ONLY benefit of the remaster is gamepad control.

>beat up thunder
>end up cucking him
Are there any other games that let me do this?

I'll look into it, thanks.

Don't pay attention to that faggot, he's just samefagging this thread because he's a salty faggot. The remaster is literally the same exact fucking game with updated graphics, some faces look like shit but that was always the point of the first game anyway because brits are ugly as shit.

you won't find much that is unbiased, just trust me on it. If he doesn't want to play the original he just doesn't like video games.

also do NOT play the remaster on console, it's unplayable.

The Remaster also has way better inventory management

My nigger

????????

>Did any user here attempted to save everyone from the invasion in fable 3?
Wasn't even hard, just grind real estate for an hour and you can get enough dosh without going with any of the "bad" choices.

Jack of blades' new voice is enough to ruin it. Why would you make the king of heroes have the most cliche evil voice possible?
youtube.com/watch?v=E4dcQeWLsm0

I married her maid or whoever was the helper in this quest. Disappointingly, after you did her unique voice actor changed and she turned into a generic npc.

Yes. Wasn't there a door that only opened if you married her? I need all those legendary weapons, regardless of whether I'm going to use them.

Wasn't this done with the lost chapters DLC not the remaster.

That's true, but it's also in the remaster.

I must've replayed Fable 2 atleast a dozen times. I don't know why I liked it so much. Really wish it would get to PC so I can remind myself how shit it is compared to the first Fable.

I don't remember who I married, I was pretty sure it was a random NPC.
What I do remember though is beating the living shit out of my wife to get those bad-ass looking horns on my head

Because it's better than the first game
Not saying much, but it is

my motivations for everything was driven by the locations of silver keys

I didn't play Fable 2 but wouldn't she be a old hag in that setting?

Shes dead, you bring her back to life as a servant zombie using science and she looks about the same as she did in the first.

Yeah of course

Was it Fable or Fable 2 where you could lure people away from their houses, kill them, buy the house and then rent it out?

Post your Hero. Heres mine

kino characters only

went from light will user and over the course of the TLC events(after you get avos tear) i slowly descended into darkness much like anakin.... ias you can see my ROBES and halo are gone by the time i kill the guildmaster here and this is the moment i go from neutral to dark and grab jacks mask

No, I married the sister because I can mod.

Is there a way to edit in all the silver keys so you dont have to worry about shit.

following this screenshot i wore dark will users robes, used fireball instead of arc lightning, and the demon circle aoe spell. i also transitioned into using life drain rather than mana shield

autism... i too autism in vidya....

>Did any user here attempted to save everyone from the invasion in fable 3?
I would have tried, but
>100 days left
>"Mr King! We need you to fulfill the promise you made. It's gonna cost ALL OF OUR GOLD"
>What? Can't this shit wait? You know as well as I do that we need that money to defend the kingdom. Whatever, I'll just buy more houses later.
>go to sleep
>DEMON INVASION DAY, FUCKER, BET YOU DIDN'T REALIZE YOU'D BE ASLEEP FOR 100 DAYS
and then everyone died

I married the little girl that survived in oakvale

Only in 2 and she was a needy bitch who kept divorcing me if I didn't see her every single day with gifts and money. I seriously regret reviving her.

I'm sure it is but I have fond memories of the first one too. Nostalgia is competing for the both of them in my head, I just played Fable 2 obsessively when it came out while I was hitting the age of just realizing how to be good at and appreciate video games.

I still fucking laugh at the stupid money loan whatever system it was being tied to the console clock. Just fucking fast forward a couple decades and buy everything.

Is Fable 2 still stuck on a useless platform?

married some thot barmaid before killing her off

I'll make sure to, I just got finished with the arena.

>anniversary
You fucked up, retard.

Yes, along with Lost Odyssey and a ton of other classic exclusives. Meanwhile SO[n]Yboys have the likes of Lair and Heavenly Sword to brag about

Unfortunately yes. Now that Microsoft is less committed to the Xbox brand I suspect we may see Xbox 360 backwards compatibility introduced to Windows 10.

not that ugly lump of clay

the REAL Lady Grey however...

when is fable 2 coming to pc, I just want to play the game at a stable fps without wanting to puke my brains out

am i just a nostalgic faggot or what? anniversary models look absolutely retarded.

No, you just have a functioning set of eyes.

*divorces you*