You will be getting the best fighting game of 2015-2018 tomorrow, right?

You will be getting the best fighting game of 2015-2018 tomorrow, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/htklik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What gaem

Wagner's game!
Under Night in-Birth Late[ST]

man i play uniel and i didn't even recognize those characters
anyway no, online is still shit and i have no local scene
which is a pity since it's one of the best fighting games ever made mechanically

>gigantic fuckton of fighters coming out at the same time
>99% of them are dead or arrival
>people wonder why the genre is basically dead

because there's a lot of them...?

>kusoge like Blazblue Cross Tag Battle will be at EVO but UNIEL will never be on the stage

yep

No steam page, where do I buy it?

Doesn't that Tag game have Uniel characters? It's the closest they'll ever be at an evo mainstage so I would take that as a win if I were you

i was hoping she was supposed to be a girl version of the composer or something (like saber from f/sn) but no it's just a name. fucking weak.

>year of our lord two-thousand and eighteen
>watching mainstage EVO

On PSN unless you're gonna wait an undisclosed and/or possibly infinite amount of time for it to reach PC.

I want to impregnate Yuzu

I ordered this over Secret of Mana remake.

Hope it's as fun as previous French Bread titles as it'll be my first time diving in.

BUILT FOR SEX

>PC when

I love UNIEL when I first discovered it on the PS3 but it was super dead even then. PC release came out and I had like 2 friends who were semi interested and dropped it within a week. I really really really want to pick up the new one but I just can't justify the price tag when I know no one will play it and I don't want to shovel out money for an online subscription. Which sucks because it looks fantastic.

No. I won't.

Why would I? Are you implying the game won't live long enough for latecomers to have fun with it?

Is Hyde a chad?

>Implying

He only acts like a punk, he's a softie

Go check the archives. People have been making constant threads for half a year.

>not on pc
guess not

Looking forward to finally playing the story and arcade mode. Also getting announcer Dlc shit so I can have Carmine/Hilda commentate.

I hope she gets this year's Valentines illustration

>pc beggars
Fuck you niggers. I got it when it was on sale on Steam for $7 and you fuckers dropped it in less than a week.

God Carmine sounds so damn good.

4 or 6 Central Time for lobbies over the weekend?

what?

When should we all play

Well the current Sup Forums lobbies are every night at 9pm pst, but hopefully if enough people get it they can make one earlier as well.

That's what I'm saying, when should we play for earlier lobbies over this weekend for launch celebration

I guess whenever, probably have to wait for the thread tonight to ask them

Im awful and i dont understand a thing about how pressure works in this game.

Will the game be on psn at midnight? Also I decided to go with rapier chick. Any tips?

Your stand and your DP are regularly used in your combos

How is the gameĀ“s balance?

Yeah. Never tried it before so I'm interested to see how it is.

Decent, enough not to worry about tiers. "Low tiers" actually work now and even the "high tiers" got lots of new tools to play around with. Combos are easier, too.

Probably not. It doesn't look to be listed on the store yet, so you won't get the preload and the timer for the unlock

this is going to flop so hard :(

No.

more like this pls, the guy is a qt

Hell yeah, been wanting to play [st] for a while. I might even get ps+ for this shit.

I'd get it if I had any guarantee that I'd be playing with someone a year from now and also not buying Under Night in-Birth Exe:Late[ST] cos(deinterlace) for $60

We'll be around

It's been out for half a year in Japan and is "active" enough for there to be daily threads and lobbies just here on Sup Forums. Couple that with CTB possibly piquing people's interest when that comes out and I'd say it has a real chance.

PLEASE buy phonon's game

>want to play anime but don't live in japan or have a ps4
is it time to get DBZ

No. It looks extremely anime and bland.

I will NOT buy games with my dick anymore.

It's on PS3 and Vita, user. It even has crossplay between PS3/4.

I guess I'll just keep playing UNIEL by myself then...

there is literally nothing wrong with letting your dick dictate your purchases

thanks user, where did you find them?

Is the english version coming to the ps3?

Yes

Can't wait to play it on Friday

Digital only, I believe.

Twitter

Fuck yeah I won't have to buy a ps4

why are drill hairs always so smug?

I want the left one to step on me.

I intend to buy this regardless, but is the playerbase active enough that I could get at least a couple of matches a day without going to Sup Forums or anywhere else on the internet to try and arrange it? How many players did previous versions have on the average day at the peak of their popularity?

>Can't commit to git gud with your waifu
I wish I had time for fightan.

I don't think it looks too, too bland. I refuse to play Blazblue because I think it looks too bland, but I'm interested in this. Though I suppose they're both bland in their own ways.

It's the fighter that feels the best right now. Might still miss the beginning busy days since I don't feel like playing.

that hand holy shit

Some of the stages look like ass. Otherwise, the game overall plays pretty well, and the sprite work is great.

twitter.com/htklik

>can't fathom the mountain that you need to climb just so you can win one game out of a 20 game set against a mid-tier player

I want to hang out with and then get plied with liquor from Hilda!

Orie a cute.

YUZU IS MY GF

I can't wait to see all the new Yuzuriha players.
As if though.

didn't they make her way easier now?

For people already playing her iirc

i still can't believe this is the actual pe uniform in japan

They still do bloomers? Thought they did regular shorts like the guys do.

it's more conservative than normal JP school uniforms (pic related)

anyone got sauce on this? I saw it on this yt upload of her theme but i can't find the original

stop posting this pic. Those are two dudes you fucking homo

no, THIS is a dude

god i wish that were me

Sweet mother of God

I know you guys do lobbies every night and basically have a general here on Sup Forums, but what's it like searching for games beside that?

thanks, much appreciated

We'll find out

Is Akatsuki good now? I bought the original version and remember him being low tier.

He's strong as fuck

The man who invented bloomers was a genius
If anime is anything to go by, bloomers don't seem to be much of a thing anymore

They shot themselves in the foot delaying the game to after DBZ came out

That and having no PC port

>he thinks arcana is good

I want to FUCK that Carmine.

>he doesn't watch EVO exclusively for Catherine
casuals get the fuck out

good
o
y

PC when?

Never

any australians going to
if not then I won't bother

Just like DS.
Just like GTAV.
Just like FFXV.
Just like Vanquish.
etc.
PC when?

Quite frankly, the day the get a random match without any pre-planning in a discord or Sup Forums thread is the day you should buy a lottery ticket because you are a lucky motherfucker.