Lack of an antagonist

Post and discussion antagonist that little or no screen time.

bump

wei cheng from gta v

cool grammar there, friendo

who?

Vaas and Hoyt, they showed up like three or four times in Far Cry 3

We get it, you watch Super Best Friends.

Exactly

What are you talking about user.

All of them? Most of any game, the main antagonists aren't around.

Eredin from Witcher 3. You see him once or some shit before you have to fight him.

Oblivion and Morrowind. Mehrunes and Dagoth both appear only at the end.

>Retarded ESL

Every Rockstar villain ever made

Dude who gets pissed off that Trevor kills the O'Neils, then kidnaps Michael as a hostage and then is never mentioned until ending C

Honestly this is pretty much a recurring thing of Rockstar games, RDR only kind of being an exception because Edgar shows up with the government men to collect the members of the old gang.

>Click stick down in panic 10 times during every single fight, making the camera face behind Jimmy. "God I wish the camera didn't do that for no reason."
>Run around in circles.
>Check the map, move forwards ten steps, check the map again.
>Go the wrong directions anyway.

That's because Jason was the antagonist the whole time. We just didn't know it yet

>Post and discussion antagonist that little or no screen time

Jingu

You forgot.
>Do the challenges
>....nah

bump

Where did Gary after he betrayed you.

In his room planning. Of course, cut cutscenes show he had a little more screentime.

They are also the reason there was an influx of kotor threads
Sup Forums is transparent as fuck

one of the few flaws bully has. i hate villains that show up in the beginning of the game, disappear, and than appear right at the end. its especially worse in bully because you can meet everyone outside of missions except for gary.

>buy bike and don't use it until 3/4 of the way through the game
>grind offscreen to get the moped and use it literally twice
>so afraid of incoming projectiles in boss fights that he'll literally stand motionless for 15 seconds waiting for an opening multiple times

I, too, watched the finale today, Op.