Will it fail?

Will it fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/the-problem-with-far-cry-4s-box-art-1579810068
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.850587-Far-Cry-4-Creative-Director-Responds-to-Box-Art-Concerns-of-Racism
neogaf.com/threads/far-cry-4s-art-is-racist-and-the-antagonist-is-potentially-gay.819730/
youtube.com/watch?v=wVbwQ_I5QA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think we've got like 2 game before they start losing money on this.

You asked this yesterday and I already told you that it won't.

yes, but journos will do reports how progressive it is, much like nu-wolfenstein II

its gonna be best selling game until fall when COD hits the shelves
just like it was with Wildlands last year

im hoping it does so i can pick it up for $15 at retailers loss

>open world game
>fail
pick one

nah

Did the controversy associated with FC4 make it fail?
What is the controversy anyways?

what are you talking about?

Nope. People love this crap for some reason.

Shooting and "outsmarting" crappy a.i while healing yourself on demand infinitely in an open world = money.

people though Min was a white dude and not a hong-kong asian with blonde dyed hair like he actually is, thus making it be a white dude takes over an asian nation type deal

I never even heard about anything like this. Hardly a controversy.

That was some Kotaku shit and some bloggers. Most people didn't give a shit. This time it's Sup Forumstards and friends getting booty blasted. Again, the vast majority don't give a shit

>Ubishills already at it.

Hopefully. The DLC sounds like a good idea and I'd be down to get a full package for like $30.

kotaku.com/the-problem-with-far-cry-4s-box-art-1579810068
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.850587-Far-Cry-4-Creative-Director-Responds-to-Box-Art-Concerns-of-Racism
neogaf.com/threads/far-cry-4s-art-is-racist-and-the-antagonist-is-potentially-gay.819730/

>This time it's Sup Forumstards and friends getting booty blasted.

Where? You're probably claiming the same shit they did with FC4. Same with Wolfenstein TNC, they used three or four tweets, from accounts with no political connection, calling out inserting politics in to games and ads.

LMAO POLTARDS SOOOO BUTTBLASTED

>but actually we're not it's just people making things up-

HAHAHA POLTARDS SO STUPID LMAO TROLLED AHAHAHH IM SO NOT MAD

It's time for you to go back to resetEra

It will do sell well, people will play it, some will beat it, and everyone will forget about it in a couple weeks

Same with all AAA games, you should know this OP.

I'm looking forward to it. Really liked 3, burned out halfway through 4, skipped Primal, and I'm ready again. The DLC sounds neat, too.

Does FC5 have the same healing system as the last 3? They made the animations less detailed (FC2 had leg injury animations while FC3 and 4 had none) but I hope they didn't take it out completely.
I think that shit adds so much immersion

>but journos will do reports how progressive it is, much like nu-wolfenstein II
The only reports on Wolf 2 I saw was journalists complaining about its difficulty menu. Again.

>I think that shit adds so much immersion
I don't dislike them, but huh? They're completely ridiculous. Nothing like fixing a broken finger after getting shot or bitten by a shark.

I know no one who is interested in it. I don't think it will flop, but I can't imagine it being the most commercially successful in the series. Normal fags are slowly realising how shallow these AAA open worlds are.

Far cry 2 was goat
>zulu music
>shoot real negro africans
>kino guns
>bullet jamming
>no hud
>rip out bullets with pliers
>no character 'perk' system
>just buy new guns when u locate diamonds
3, 4 and 5 are all normie shit

Na, but I don't think it'll be super popular either. Like Watch Dogs 2

You mean all that false flagging that was comfirmed to be shills when it was first announced?
This thread proves it was fake because you are the first to mention any of that shit for FC5.
Get ready for that shit again at release

far cry 2 was amazing, i tried fc3 and got bored quickly, didn't even bother with the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=wVbwQ_I5QA0

Sup Forums says its going to fail...so its probably going to break records

> IM SO NOT MAD
you do seem pretty mad. also dont tell people to "go back" to some obscure sites when you reddit space

How do you fuck up THIS badly?
In all seriousness, though, am I the only one who thinks this looks like a pretty severe graphical downgrade? I mean I know it's Ubi, the bullshot kings, but it seems heavy even for them.