So, it's this game just Cathedrals & Castles with the eventual swamp throw in for a change of pace or what?

So, it's this game just Cathedrals & Castles with the eventual swamp throw in for a change of pace or what?

yes

no

maybe

maybe

Sometimes

that's the least of its problems

the combat is so fucking terrible it's hard to believe

A team my fucking ass

No even better it's just Dark Souls 1, bravo from

Lothric, grand archives, cathedral of the deep, and irithyll. Not that much but I could've missed some.

there's also dungeons

ds3, the retarded one of the dark souls franchise

git gud fucking idiot

because spam spam spam muh poise works like intended is good right?

No it's swamps and marshes with the occasional castle or cathedral thrown in

yeah lets see you go through the ringed city on Twitch, faggot.

Wow, skating from side to side like a mech and outrunning your own animations is exactly what I want in my game about medieval knights!

I rather play through DS1 again for the millions time because it is actually a good game you shit eating rectal ranger

cherrypicking also the game is made by japs you mongloid

i fucking hate you both forever

also there's no fucking way you can strafe that fast in the game

there's one swamp

i'll only eat ass if it's clean you imbecile

Yea and thats what i love about it
Give me moar castles!!!!!

AND IT'S ALL MINE

One swamp is too many swamps.

>roll
>enemy still hits you because it throws out like 7 punches in a row which hit me even when roll-spamming away

>block
>enemy breaks my defense in 2 hits and immediately follows up with 3 more punches

>block and roll away
>no stamina in the 1,5 seconds the enemy is vulnerable in, immediately get my shit kicked in when able to swing again

I'm not complaining, I'm just looking for some helpful advice. I just feel like I'm missing something.

try parrying or just git fucking gud

level up your stamina and get a shield with better stability

roll towards enemies to their sides

>Crossroads swamp
>Farron swamp
>boiling lake
>swamp under Irithyl
>Consumed King toxic swamp
>Poison swamp in Profaned Capitol
>Harvest Valley
>swamp at the end of ringed city

You missed the one in Cathedral.

look at the bright side, ds1 falls apart starting the catacombs
ds2 is mostly shit, with very few decent ones here and there

this is from the beta before they slowed the movement speed you fuckhole. that being said the game is still paced way too fast

holy shit when does this ds1 meme end. you people are eventually going to start rolling it back so far youll say the game falls apart at undead burg

Git gud posting like this should be a bannable offense.

I hate the notion that any area with hazards on the floor is a swamp. A swamp is only a swamp when the theme and slow walking are present.

Why is Faith so shit in this game?
Why is Faith so shit in every Souls game?

That's not true, it's equal parts game mechanics like slow movement/poison and how fucking uninspired it is. In the case of TRC, they could've had us explore a lot more of an actual city, an itch that was barely scratched by any other area in the series, but fromswampware couldn't help themselves, and just shoehorned in another swamp instead. In a game that already has far too many.

Whole game is plagued by panicrolls which is encouraged because of the ridiculous amount of i-frames and stamina

Numbered sequals were a mistake