It's shit

>It's shit
Where do we go from here?
Is this really it for Street Fighter until the Sony contract expires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5NyGF-13cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The worst part is that there isn't really another game (that actually has a player base) that plays like Street Fighter. The closest you have upcoming is Fantasy Strike but that look's even worse than SFV.

How will SF6 even be? They can't possibly simplify it anymore than this. Small roster with small movelists with smaller combo variety that all take no skill. SF4 was infinitely more satisfying than 5.

>get a knockdown mid screen
>if I guess wrong on which meaty to use I get punished
I just wanted to play Sakura, guess I'm sticking with 4.

IJ2 and T7, probably DBFZ since its new, are lively as hell.

They'll find a way.
Fighting games have already gone further than I thought they could with comeback mechanics.

KoF isn't worlds apart.

i think he means a game likes SF besides the fact they are fighting games the games you posted play nothing like sf, at least not nearly enough.

get good

At guessing?

every attack can serve as a meaty, if you fuck up on the timing or the player uses an attack invincibility on wake up thats another story

You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about. You do understand that quick rise and back roll require different timings, right?

Yeah, but having to know 3 fighters scares off the dedicated main autists

Will this fill the gap?
youtube.com/watch?v=N5NyGF-13cQ

so you dont know how to react then? again,

You are either retarded or never actually touched Sakura.

You can't react to how they get up and still have the move hit meaty

Is the SFV meme finally wearing off on people

This game was never good, not even Arcade Edition saved it

Good luck reacting to Ibuki's animation you dumb fucking /fgg/ theoryfighter.

But then what is good?
because then people will claim how SF4 was always crap, and thrid strike... and SF2, and SF1

oh i forgot sakura plays a completely different game than the rest my bad
good luck breaking out of silver im sure you will eventually
yes you can
>im bad

So you are both retarded and don't play Sakura, got you.
>saying silver
Gold shitter spotted.

keep sucking at the game, silver sakura
drop your tag and id gladly give you a lesson on how to play sfv, for free too

EU? See my Sakura in 4.

That's because it keeps getting worse

Nigga execution in 5 is hard. Fucking frame perfect combos still exist

The Fighting genre is going to die because it already lost its identity. SFV is complete garbage but the irony is that SFV is also the best fighter on the current gen because every other modern fighting game is much worse than SFV is.

I just stick to classic SNK games off of PSN. It's crazy just how deep the fighting mechanics were in those games, especially Samurai Shodown V Special. That game even had a Dark Souls style stamina meter and managed to make it work in a fighting game. The more stamina you have, the higher the likelihood that you could one hit kill someone with a direct hit.

KOF is much less methodical. I think SF fags would have an easier time with the Samurai Shodown series since SS is as slow as SF and those games are all about footsies & positioning.
KOF is all about movement, and practically the entire cast is far more agile than Chun Li. Even mothafucking fatass Chang can dash, small jump & double jump through the air faster than Chun does in her game.

Those play nothing like a classic 2d fighter. I haven't played DBZ but I also have no interest in it at all. Netherealm games are shit and T7 was just ok. The only reason T7 is considered good is because it's not as bad as T6 & Tag2.

SF4 was always crap. It has prestige because that's the SF that the latest batch of fans grew up with since SF4 was the main SF game from 2008 all the way up to 2014 or 2015. The current meta is the end result of the game lasting for 8 years which is a long ass time in fighting game years. The lifespan of SF4 was longer than the time it took for SF2 to release Alpha trilogy & the three Street Fighter 3 games. SF3 is actually worse than SF4 though. Imagine having to play SF3 as the main competitive SF game for 8 straight years, a game that barely has any useful characters outside of the top tiers. Gud thing SF3 was so shit that it instantly died but nearly killed the franchise along with it.

>post ID
>LOL EU
>LOL I PLAY IV
Every fucking time.

I'm not playing Sakura in 5, if I want to get brain damage by launching that game I'm playing Ibuki.
I can't help that I'm EU.