What was your end game team?

Mine was Birdie for gasoline spit, Mad dog for fireball and bleeding and Nern for SP and TP. Made the game really easy.

Nern
birde
terry
Brad

look at these ez-mode morons
>copy paste what I read online!
>I do what everyone else does!
>haha why would i do anything original

My entire party got killed off during roulette

Birdie = Easy mode

Terry
Jack
Buckets

Nern
ShockLord
Rooster Coleman
Stunnin and tripping for days.

Geese
Bo
Buffalo
Brad

And you didn't get anyone else after that?

I thought I fucked up, so I quit. Guess I'll give it another go if that's not the case.

This game looks interesting, whats it about

Traversing the wasteland as a karatemaster looking for his lost daughter.

Terry, Olan and Ajeet

Tigerman Nern and Ironhead
>mfw rage tells you he hated you

How can I make this game as challenging as possible? With limits, though; I'd still like a 4-member party.

Pain mode, no birdie and no combos. You could also try it without firebombs.

Suffering. Just suffering

Survival, sacrafice and perverts. Play it.

>Birdie for obvious reasons
>Geese for the deep poison(if this game got an expansion pack he would 100% be birdie-tier)
>Rage Ironhead because he had a fire type move and I hadn't learned that Terry has a much better fire type move to combo with Birdie
You could say that I played on easy mode, but honestly all I did was play the members that the game decided to make the best. It's not like Birdie is a crutch and you pay for using him at the last second or that you get rewarded by playing with someone like Fardy. That said, I would enjoy it if the game got an expansion pack and all the characters got reworked so they were all around the same level.

I think we all know the real question that needs to be asked.

Birdie was meant to be a joy addict

Mine was Team Homeless. Birdie, RJ, and Sonny.

I like how Lisa allows you to lower the difficultly without feeling like your cheating. Kind of like dark souls.

Buckets
Carp
Yazan

take a wild guess who was underperforming

Me:
>Go blind and try everyone out a bit
>See something good
>Roll with it
(You):
>WHY AREN'T YOU INTENTIONALLY GIMPING YOURSELF!
>LOL WHY ARE YOU COPYING EVERYONE ELSE?

>Terry that low
What the fuck

Weak heals, really damn weak in general, but has 1 really good ability at high level.

Terry's stat pool increases exponentially, and he is the only character to have indefinite stat gains. All you've gotta do is have a character that can apply oil and you can easily see a 25-30k hottest dance.

I don't leave my bois behind

Terry is great, but deadweight until you level him up.

Terry
Harvey
Olan

Terry, Nern, Olan for my first playthrough

Mad Dog, Buckets and Wyatt for my pain mode run

What happens if you killed all of your teammates and reach the end? Do they come back or is there special dialogue?

you fight shadows that represent friends you should have, but don't because they're all dead. You're basically fighting nothing, but Brad's mind makes it real

fucking radical

Never made it that far due to the horrendous level design

>walk to the right
>climb up
>walk left
>climb up
>walk to the right
>climb down
>die of boredom

I've beaten the game 3 times.
>Beastborn, Mad Dog, Birdie
>Olan, Harvey, Rage
>Terry, Fly, Geese
I'd say debuffs are OP and most characters are good but you shouldn't have more than a single low HP character at a time, like Terry for example, he does a lot of damage but you have to defend with him most turns because he just dies otherwise.

Fly should be S tier, you can literaly break the game with him.