Xenoblade 2

Well over 300 hours in a game and still think is pure shit but shills here will scream muh Eric

Kill yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

img.fireden.net/v/image/1513/82/1513826896453.jpg
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/cjBAvTVrIQg4lAzwrDYx8Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must have been a good enough game for you to waste over 330 hours on it.

It’s a mediocre game, I do have that many hours to finally get enough arguments against it, have played a cumulative of 1100 hours in all xeno games and I can assure you this is the worst of the blade saga

game its shit but still has to play it cuz its nothing else on the switch
>nintenbros in a nutshell

I have played religiously every single xeno game user this wasn’t gonna be an exception

I loved Xenoblade 1 and hated X should I get this or nah

That's not the game being bad, its you being autistic enough to play 300 hours of a game you don't like.

Nigger there’s literally a screenshot button on the switch you have no excuses

>wasting 300 hours of your life playing a game that you don't like
>that's 12 and a half days of your life you will never get back
o i am laffin

>posting it to Twitter>have to open the Twitter app or page to save it, and then come here to post it ?

Nigga a photo is faster

It’s closer to 1 than it is to X, so you’re likely to enjoy it.

It really is shit. Tempted to just blast through where I am and power finish it, but there are so many grindy milestones and skill checks, I lost all motivation.

If you have the free time and patience to play a jrpg for 300+ hours you can go to twitter and save a picture

No, although more like 1, it has none of the good things from 1 and a much slower combat system.
Its also super anime and cringy more often than not.

>Telling people to kill themselves after playing a game you don't like for 300 hours

You truly are pathetic. I'm so sorry user

>Well over 300 hours in a game and still think is pure shit
So are you retarded or a masochist for playing that long?

>Playing less than that and believe you opinion on the game mean shit

I would too, just to save people from wasting their time.

Yeah

I don't need to eat the whole shit several times to realize it's not a chocolate cake.

>Fuck I hate this game it's so shit
>Continues to play it for 300 hours

>1100 Hours in all xeno games

I think you might just have crippling autism at this point regardless if you enjoyed the game or not.

What on earth would make a man spend 300 hours of his life in something he actively dislikes?

Ask yourself why people play games like PUBG or Overwatch to the same effect.

Best scene in the whole game prove me wrong.

This is Sup Forums so probably autism or some other mental disorder that Sup Forums will still call autism.

You're never going to enjoy the game no matter how much you play it, you autist.
At that point, you're no longer enjoying the game for what it is and just looking for reasons to hate it.

People like you and the likes of Joseph Anderson are unable to approach anything with an open mind. you're just playing the game just to nitpick it and show how "intellectually superior" you are to the people who enjoyed it. It doesn't matter how much you play the game because you've already decided in your mind that you hate it and confirmation bias will make you dislike it no matter what.

That being said, opinions are opinions, and it's alright if you don't like the game.

Wow an actual sensible post on Sup Forums, you don't see those often.

I can totally see why someone would keep playing a multiplayer game for hundreds and hundreds of hours, even if they don't enjoy most of it, if only for the rush of overpowering fellow players.
But XC2 is a single player game, you have no reason to keep playing if you really aren't enjoying yourself, much less spend more than 300 hours on it.

>Morag and Zeke chilling at the back letting the kids work it out
>Poppi goes to smack the fuck out of Rex
>they stand up in horror like shit is about to go way too far

Wow nice post.

>posted a screenshot from the archive
>tries to pass it off as his own
img.fireden.net/v/image/1513/82/1513826896453.jpg

whoops, wrong link
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/cjBAvTVrIQg4lAzwrDYx8Q/

Fucking this.

Good post

Imagine if the OP was as smart as you

Nigga u r so dumb

I actually enjoyed the whole scene with Rex finally finding his resolve then becoming a Gundam
Was a pretty nice speech
Also Malos going "it happened, the kid finally snapped" was great
Chapter 7 was pretty good overall

It's fine user, you don't need to be edgy all the time and go hating on popular games that you haven't played.

Fuck you

You can't prove that that image is yours, or that OP's post is your honest opinion and not just some attempt to try to "fit in" being edgy.

Explain why its shit for someone that has only played 1 and enjoyed it

>Reviving a dead thread to shitpost
RENT FREE

>going to all that effort to prove an anonymous poster on an anonymous image board wrong

>its a shit game so i played it for 300 hours

That’s some fucking fancy letters my dude

How do we know that you played that save, and that that's not some Switch for other person or stolen, and that your opinion is honest and not you just you being edgy? All the time you're spending on this seems to point to the later.

How does anyone take 300+ hours to 100% the game?

autism

How do we know thats not just a fullscreen screenshot? wanna make a webm of you playing it?

And then Sheba woke up.

Oh come on

went all the fucking way to finish Ursula so I can get to sing in front 7 people in a no name street in Mor Ardain for reward after doing 2 days of merc missions

You do it to see her smile.

You can play far less than that to have completed the game and have an informed opinion on it.

>Tfw her manager stole all her concert profits

Might as well replay the game entirely in twitch so you can be happy ?

I did played the game for more that I ever wanted too, but I’m a completionist, and a game that doesn’t reward the player at all for their ducking effort deserves a lot less that others than expand into the lore and story by doing the same, the game lacks a graceful beginnings accompanied by tortuous tutorials that extend all the way to the pneuma appearance, not only that the game hand holds you so much that you can start to literally play the game by yourself only after 40-50 hours of gameplay, the ending felt rushed and left more plot points open than the XenoX game, filled with so many clichés you start to guess what asspull will come after the one before, you don’t get to expand into the linear world they present you and this mediocrity is hidden behind a wall of gacha to extend the utility life of the game itself,

A game that no only thinks about the player as a toddler and cut through so many content available in the previous game can’t be called a good game let alone a masterpiece

He sucks XBX dick dude, you know he has autism.

You know of all the shitty character designs in this game - and there are a lot of them - Sheba's somehow manages to be the most unlikeable.

That's why you never trust Noppons with money.

That opinion pretty much confirms that you didn't play the game.

k

autism

im waiting

then you'd better reach chapter 10 soon

i finished it user

it was a good cutscene, not the best

>300+ hours of game
>”oh i hate this game”
Usually one figures out whether they like a game or not in the first few hours or so. Dragon Ball Fighterz took me 30 minutes before I threw that shitheap in the trash.

>tfw Malos has the fucking monado and it's never commented upon or at all significant
>tfw Malos' final battle isn't even against him and doesn't have any super neat shit going on like XC and XCX's final bosses did
>tfw Jin gets his Sephiroth stripper true form and Pyra gets TWO new forms and THREE new swords but Malos just wears the same generic Tornan armor the whole game
>tfw you never fight Malos and Amalthus as Driver and Blade
>tfw you never find out what happened to Sever
>tfw you never get to hear Malos' last words to Jin
>tfw you don't get a postgame quest to find Malos' core crystal and bond him giving him a fresh start with a non lolevil driver

He's still fantastic but god damn so many missed opportunities.

ok

yfw this

>That opinion pretty much confirms that you didn't play the game.

So tell me you smart ass, why the memories of blades can’t be a cumulative one if the arquitect keeps getting the information he needs constantly and the blades don’t win anything by losing it

What happened with the rest of the world, what happened with all the ocean live lost because the absence of sunlight? The continents have to be filled again with the life from new elysium ?

What will happen to all the people who grow and evolved in a 10-20km altitude now that they need to live in 0ft ?

imagine being OP

>tfw Malos has the fucking monado and it's never commented upon or at all significant

try paying attention next time. Hint: Ontos is alvis

>tfw you never fight Malos and Amalthus as Driver and Blade
dlc is the aegis war, although amalthus abandons malos before that point

>tfw you never find out what happened to Sever
NG+ blade

As someone who puts Xeno1 as a 9/10 and X as a 6, this game's a solid 8 right now.

>try paying attention next time. Hint: Ontos is alvis
Yes that's obvious, it changes nothing regarding that point though.

>dlc is the aegis war, although amalthus abandons malos before that point
Well that's neat, but I don't think it'll help that point

>NG+ blade
Yeah but that won't tell you why Malos stopped using him because lmao memory wipe.

>>tfw Malos has the fucking monado and it's never commented upon or at all significant
It just runs in the family.

I had a feeling that spoiler would fuck up the greentext.

>it changes nothing regarding that point though.
both alvis/mythra/malos have monados based off their connection to the zohar/conduit. Mythra has foresight, malos has monado arts and alvis has both

Ontos?

the third aegis on the trinity processor who fucked off, aka alvis

Oh right, I have not played XC1 so that stuff kinda went all over my head, but appreciated the link

Yeah but I mean it's the fucking Monado. It's the whole plot of Xenoblade 1. In this game it's basically just an easter egg, Malos goes "lol I can destroy everything!" and Nia goes "lolnope" and that's the last you hear of it. It just... feels like the titular Xenoblade should be slightly more significant. Or at least have powers comparable to whatever you want to call Pythra/Myra/Pneuma's sword.

Technically didn’t fucked off, was sended to the other dimension by evil claus

Still waiting for answers

The final boss should've been Amalthus using Malos (in super-powered Logos form) as his Blade after using Fan's powers to force control over him

shit user why are you looking up spoilers? get on that shit on an emulator

it's not an Easter egg, the monado in 1 exists because of the conduit as well. It's less powerful in XC2 because of pneuma's direct link to the zohar.

I'm pretty sure he himself did it or it was randomly caused by the zohar, he's more powerful than zanza

Why isn't that guy just half a guy anyway? And why was Architect Claus able to forsee Zanza's death when Zanza himself had the power of foresight and couldn't forsee it until Shulk went in and smashed up all his visions?

Fan would just get nothing personelled anyway, a weakened aegis would fuck her up as well

Why the fuck did you play a game you hate for 300 hours you Autistic cunt hahaha

What are you talking about? The plot of the game isn't even close to that, did you Google a summary of the ending?

>Hates the game
>plays 300 hours of it.
>puts KOS-MOS on Rex like a fucking retard, instead of putting her on Nia for "EPICX DMG"
>not putting Theory on the train conductor, unironically using Perceval.

Good bait. Actually mildly annoyed.

Pneuma is the Xenoblade too you rube. The Xenoblade is just a Blade that can control the power of Zohar.

>Why isn't that guy just half a guy anyway?
because plot

>And why was Architect Claus able to forsee Zanza's death when Zanza himself had the power of foresight and couldn't forsee it until Shulk went in and smashed up all his visions?
Zanza didn't have a direct link to the Zohar/conduit, he had no idea what was going on or that he was flung into another dimension. For all he knew he was right and remade the dimension of morytha

Amalthus can use Fan's powers himself because he has her crystal embedded in his body
he does it while attacking the world tree

Yeah yeah yeah, but they never give it a special name and Rex's arts don't have a unifying title like how Malos' are all "Monado X."

The real issue is that Malos never feels like he's on par with Pneuma or Alvis. Pyra's constantly gaining new forms and unlocking new powers, including the power to "make dreams reality." Alvis can slay gods and rewrite reality at a whim. Malos... can pilot a mech. Whoopdee fucking doo.

Woah so edgy OP

only with the towers of indol, otherwise it's a weak version like Fan's (actually we don't even see him use it outside of indol)

Why does she do more damage on nia?

I liked it, it genuinely felt like you were hunting down Malos after you got Pneuma and Jin and co were just buying time for him to get Xenogears for the final battle.

that's because pneuma can't use monado arts, only foresight. Opposite for logos. It's still a monado, recall Meyneth's monado