Where is it, Ben?

Where is it, Ben?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4Bxq52SDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4Bxq52SDo

>nearly a fucking year of production for a puppet show made with paper

the absolute state of kyle soyman

Brandon really need to bring in the whip on the crew, esp Bosman. They will never get to 50k the way things are

bosman is just happy to trade low pay with low effort.

Thanks lad, wish I could have kept my $5 support but I had to drop it to $1, so it means a lot.

Dont wanna be rude but how poor do you have to be that you HAVE to drop it from 5 to 1?

>Brandon really need to bring in the whip on the crew

He can't he's too much of a nice guy to do that sadly

At least Kyle's new D&D character is good.

Ben honestly sucks

They are friends hanging out, not a business. They are going to meander in low 40's/high 30's for a very long time.

It's a matter of pooling resources because my wife was injured by a car and she's unable to work for awhile.
I insisted on cancelling my sub completely but she said I should stick with them because I like them enough that they're my only patreon sub.
Being poor isn't a factor.

I fell off hard in the last weeks. There are literally three other podcasts I would listen before this.

He has gone from likeable weebo to an anal hypocrite

Art style is pretty fun. The premise has me interested, so hopefully it goes for a good balance between parody and show.

>Post yfw Damiani talks with his stuttering and monotone voice

Not that guy but when you get into a situation where you suddenly need to cut your spending, cancelling your subscriptions should be the first step. It's not uncommon for people to spend a hundred a month on subscriptions and a lot of them are just a couple bucks. It adds up like a motherfucker and none of it is stuff you actually need. You are just paying for convenience most of the time.

I think he doesn't because most of the Allies are actually legally co-creaters or owners of the company, as far as I'm aware. So no one is actually in control hence why Jones probably doesn't feel as if he can put his foot down and tell the others what to do

>most recent Q&A
>huber putting him over as the guy who legitimately likes and plays every game
I can't handle it.

Will the Souls Retro be finished before the first episode of Kyle's show?

>Damiani
I just realised I have not watched a podcast or frame trap in weeks because either him or Ian are on it.
Ian is fine when he is not preaching, watching the sea of thieves video it was really great to see him actually enjoy a game.
But Damiani is shit in every single video, I just close whatever video he is in.

You are underestimating how utterly time consuming that stuff is. It's essentially animation, even if somewhat crude, but he is making it by hand so it kind of evens out. Not to mention he is also writing and shooting it. It sounds stupid but it's actually herculean effort.
Really just try talking to an animator for 5 minutes and you'll be surprised they haven't killed themselves yet.

Unironically no.

While playing SSX last week Kyle was open about how he had barely been working on it outside of writing and the one week that the new trailer took to make.

I would understand you if it was an animation because there you have to draw thousands of pictures but this is mostly a puppet show

Pay attention to how he breaths in before he talks. I can't unhear it and it is infuriating

Then why do it? No one was asking for that shit.

I really don't understand bosman. He could be so much bigger but chooses to be a nobody.

It's easier obviously.