Was Huey telling the truth?

Was Huey telling the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf-3fhtBsug
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Fucking Jew.

Fuck no, lying little weasel

No, and I'm glad he went out in the most pathetic way possible, as told in MGS2.

Changed his story way too much
Still Miller was probably the one who had the 3rd strain
>Captured by the skulls at the beginning
>Skullface says the parasite is close whether or not you kill quiet
>Codetalker warns snake about Miller

>Thinks a dog is a wolf
Why would you even listen to that faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=lf-3fhtBsug

I wonder who's behind this post

>At the funeral for the soldiers you infected
>Autistically scream "It's all you fault Snake!" with the full knowledge he had to kill them
What was he thinking.

He's a severely autistic manchild

...I only just realized there's ANOTHER strain besides what Eli has. The fuck? Skull Face shows three bottles in the jeep ride. There was no time to hand it off because Eli controls Sahelanthropus

IT'S A WOLF SNAKE

Why did Strangelove fuck him? She could have had Paz.

He was actually infected by a prototype SOYBOY retrovirus that targets specific individuals and alters their hormone levels.

He was lying to himself in a vain attempt to absolve himself of guilt for all the bad shit he has done

just like Venom, he was living a lie because sometimes a lie is more comfortable than the truth

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but then he turned into a huge faggot and insulted Snake after he stopped Miller from blowing his fucking brains out.

Not even getting cucked to death a thousand times would be a fitting punishment.

It doesn't matter what the question is, you can always assume Huey is lying

Did you listen to her death tape? She did it exclusively to make a kid worthy and in spirit of the Boss, Otacon.

She was taking the kid to raise with her AI-Waifu and Huey murdered her.

>frantically lying means you're telling the truth

Was Kazuhira ever telling you the truth?

Shit you're right, it's been a while since I listened to it. I usually play the ones with Kaz or the Truth tapes when I load up the game.
If I want to listen to Huey whine and get bullied by Snake I listen to the ones about cloning.
>Snake, don't tell Ocelot! Can you turn off that tape recorder?
>It's off. What's up?

I got half-way through this game and beat Sahelanthropus. Should I pick it back up? I'm stuck at the first expert mission and it's giving me a lot of trouble.

Which one its that?

>I got half-way through this game and beat Sahelanthropus
You finished the game

But there's still cutscenes and shit after isn't there?

Yeah, he's just trying to meme. What's the name of the mission you're doing.

Nah, the narrative of the game is finished. nothing consequential happens afterwards
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

Does Emmerich sound jewish to you?

Huey was telling the truth yes. A lot of people don't understand this game.

The first time you walk into the Metal Gear development room Huey has purposely put a mug that says IDD. Snake just stares at it long and hard.

He is the type of person that assumes he is significantly smarter than everyone else around him but that assumption ends up being his downfall.

>IDD
What's that? Am I just ignorant?

He is full of shit from the start and never provides answers to simple questions. Even if it ended up being that he was telling the truth some of the time he has proven that he is not the type of person compatible with the soldier life style Outer Heaven is trying to provide.

Expert/retry missions are optional if you wanna try them later with more gear/better understandment of the ai.

I heart DD the heart symbol didn't work. Here is a picture.

He m3ans I *heart* DD
I Love Diamond Dogs

>nuclear disarm event accidentally triggers on one platform
>all of sudden people talk about Metal Gear again
>pc version gets invaded by casuals and cheaters again
>servers slow down as a result

Fuck you guys go back to your call a duties and pretending metal gear doesn't exist

His eyes look like someone else's eyes photoshopped in

>Worked with Skull Face Directly
>Somehow had no Idea how absolutely destructive this Vocal Parasite is.
>Jumps at the opportunity to Virtue Signal Big Boss for killing people who were already considered dead by that point.
>His machine is what fucked them in the first place thanks to the mutation.

He deserved more than he got.

he was actually likeable in PW

what a fucking 180. not a very well written transition at all

>convicting
heh

The eyes of a liar

>ITT people believing anything Ocelot says.

In the official mission handbook for MGS1 it says that Otacon is an American of Jewish descent.

When did they add the ability to play Ocelot on missions? I don't remember that when i first played but I can now in my replay

wait what

you can play as ocelot now?

yeah you can select him like one of your soldiers at the start of missions

BOSS, GET DOWN!

The enemy sniper...

its not working for me

ive even put him in the combat unit

It only works for FOB missions.

he's a piece of shit who deserved far worse than what he got

his eventual fate was also far too light

Why didn't Phantom Pain have custom dialogue for when you use a mother base soldiers for missions instead of Snake? Even Peace Walker had Miller not refer to soldiers as Boss.

He admitted other deed easily if you push him a little but keep denying the MSF one to the end so probably was innocent at all.

>I GO DOWN!
>The enemy sniper, I should crawl around the ground, that should get me past him

Why would you play as anyone other than Snake though?

level up soldiers and unlock abilities and have better guards for your FOB.

Well he might be a lying jew traitor, but he's right about Diamond Dogs. They are a bunch of war profiteers clinging to the idea of "Big Boss", all the while the actual Big Boss left them long ago to wage his own private war with Cipher.
It's a Wolf.

The high level ones get stolen. If you have lower level goons, invaders won't fulton them.

>It's a Wolf.
Then why is his name DDog and WWolf? Check mate, atheist.

I meant "...and not* WWolf"

How would you pronounce that? Wowolf? Double-you-Wolf? DDog sounds cool

how do you even make a videogame where Ocelot is the main character?

>spend like 4 games building up Ocelot to be this fun but wacky character.
>completely make him boring and monotone as fuck in V

What was he thinking...

He literally is Jewish though.

>MGS3
>rookie

>MGSV
>matures up a bit

>MGS
>goes mad after people taint the legacy of Big Boss, aka his boyfriend

We still don't have a game where Big Boss is a villain so wait until MGS6 to see the crazy Ocelot. :)

To be fair though, the Trial was VERY one sided and Venom knows that it unfair to judge him, hence he ship him out.

Also where the fuck is the radio message from Huey and his employer? It would be kind of important to know if this is real and not based on MUH FEEL

Because they're not talking to the soldiers, they're talking to you.

The real question is why do they always refer to the women soldiers as a he? "man down" and "he's coming to" and stuff like that. Peace walker had female pronouns.

Because it was an unfinished game user

>"Woman down!"

Retarded feminists would get trigger badly and downgrade it as a gender bullshit.

Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
What Huey told you was true. From a certain point of view.

fuck off huey

>was the compulsive liar that couldn't keep his story straight telling the truth
Gee, I don't know, user.

>Boss get down
>You're still in clear view of him, but he can't see you now

>We still don't have a game where Big Boss is a villain
MG and MG2, user.
>To be fair though

It makes a man hideous, inside and out. Wouldn't you agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

We saw him become a villain in Peace Walker. It was just seen as all noble and heroic because it was through his point of view.

>not the one with lens flare

Ocelot acts this way to fool the Patriots A.I. system.

No, he was being a little leftist pussy and that's why his son cucked him to death.

He should have stayed loyal to his friends and in-group.

Why didn't they have the right to judge an enemy? Skullface was the enemy. They had no problem killing him, but Huey gets a free pass?

Jesus christ, of course not. He purposely tried to kill everyone on Mother Base by mutating the parasite. I'm glad he drown in a pool.

When? He kept changing his story.

He deserved much, much, veeeeeeery much worse.
Believe me.

They didn't kill him, Huey did. They weren't even responsible for the wreckage falling on him, it just happened that way.

>Snake, your attempts at survival and providing a safe haven for your comrades are very problematic

>What? ME? I never acted selfishly in my entire life. Skullface made me do it!

>Please Snake! My wife's sons!

Huey killed him. Venom left him to die from his injuries.
They were even unnerved by Huey's actions.
>I DID IT
>REVENGEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw even in Survive scenario, Huey is the one who fuck everything up.

Ocelot is typically the one good guy, he's the son of the boss. Snake is too dim to handle the truth in most cases.

>pic

I honestly feel real bad for that dude. he's probably a pretty nice guy and he's going to be completely crushed when his kids grow up to despise him due to media influence.

This guy seriously need to get castrated for this.

>Those low-poly shells

victim of bad writing

>that switch face

The real question is whether he was right about D-dog being a wolf.

I bet he named them after the ninja turtles or something

Why the fuck does skull face wear that zoro mask. He didn't have it in ground zeroes, and nobody in V mentions it. It's just there.

There are no wolves native to Afghanistan.

I took that Venom was angry because Huey ended Skullface's suffering more than anything my dude.

He's an old timer, he likes the lone ranger.

>entrusted with an extremely dangerous spying mission during the cold war for the US
>also leads his own personal Russian military unit
>rookie