Is Caddicarus the perfect example of a contrarian?

Is Caddicarus the perfect example of a contrarian?

>my wife's son guy

>tfw only 1 out of 10 of his jokes are actually funny while the others are just cringe worthy
I want to like you Caddy but sometimes I can't. P.S. Use some of that Patreon money to get a better haircut.

Have you ever liked something and then slowly lost interest and forgot about it then a year or two goes by and you cringe at the thought of you ever liking the thing in the first place?

This is one of those times for me.

I think he KNOWS he wants to get under people's skin because he actively TRIES to be "that guy". The one who criticizes good games for the sake of doing it. It in the end it seems a desperate attempt to get attention.

I'll tell you after one minute of sponsorship shilling.

Literally same for me. Gave him a watch after a sexy bimbo girl friend mentioned him, since sometimes her taste wasn't that shit. I liked some of his stuff a few years ago but recently I went back and holy shit is his humour flat, jokes was to predict and that fucking haircut, what the fuck was he thinking

should just cut the humor completely since otherwise his vids arent that bad. beta64 was also decent at first but then they started adding to much of a "personality" in their vids making bad jokes and throwing shit opinions in videos that should just be stating information. The Nostalgic Gamer is one of the few that are actually like that. Has a pretty good retrospective on Rareware

what the hell is that haircut
this guy is the definition of fall from grace

Who?

His sister is really cute, like, holy shit.

>I'm here for the job interview

He went through that phase but he stopped using that mohican thankfully. He went back to a more human haircut but instead Tries to be THAT guy.

If you like huge jaws.

He's the perfect example of someone who didn't grow up with nintendo's dick up their ass.

thanks for reminding me again that this autist exists, fuck you.

I love patapon!

>not even the right hand scars
this has always bothered me

This man looks like another gay dude i recall...

>SILLY RANDOM OUTTAKES

whiteys think it's cool

why would you get a tattoo there? nevermind not getting a job, isn't tissue close to bones like really painful to get tattooed on?

I don't know but you look like the perfect example of a douche. Not vidya, go away.

Except it IS vidya.
You go away if you don't know things.

i thought his early videos were fucking hilarious but then he started incorporating these stupid "shows" and "seasons" into everything and it just pissed me off cause i just want a regular-ass funny review like he used to do.

Also he liked Gone Home and refused to aknowledge the length of that shitpile in his review, if that's not a reason to unsub then idk

+1
I liked him when he was more, "normal"?
I mean, he looked friendly, talked about what he liked, had a nice haircut.

Then he changed the thumbnails to an awful anime avatar (even I draw better shit than that) and began attacking good games just because they had good reviews and he HAD to be that guy.
Let's just stick to his first two seasons.

>Unironic "my wife's son" tier cuck
>Sony pony
>"quirky" personality
>that haircut
>British
Literally the worst combination of traits one could have. He rolled all 1s at birth

>Now I have to warn you that this video is MY OPINION
>ITS MY OPINION
>NOT YOURS, MINE
>IT IS MY OPINION AND MINE ALONE
>THIS VIDEO HAS MY OPINION
Holy shit, I get it.

jesus get a haircut and shave that shit off your face my dude

*blocks your path*

couldve been worse. couldve been a nintenbro

>an actual gay
no thanks

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?