Its always within 20 days of a mini direct, dont worry its coming!

>Its always within 20 days of a mini direct, dont worry its coming!
>N-no the Labo wasnt called a direct, it wont replace it, dont worry its coming!
>Feb 1st is the investor meeting, they have to do it after that, dont worry its coming!
>Its gonna be Feb 12-15th guys, dont worry its coming!

Are you ready for more hype and "leaks" for a Direct that will never ever come?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
youtube.com/watch?v=SrENcSoXl6k
youtube.com/watch?v=PY0j_g8Vm0k
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIsCnCquDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When was the Sony Direct again?

people should stop falling for memes
what does Sony have to do with this you butthurt autist?

It's obvious they have something planned, but Kimishima understands just how effective Hype Culture is and it's possible they don't have many Lesser Titles to reveal to tide us over until E3, wherein they're going to drop some nuclear releases that'll spark up 2018 Sales to no end.
Hell, I'm sure he's even telling GameFreak to stay quiet about the new Pokemon's proper reveal until E3 just so they can maximize the Hype Potential over there rather than a nonchalant announcement in Late Winter or Early Spring.

Who knows, but still, i'm predicting a Direct for next week, Nintendo needs to announce more 3DS games since it's currently a barren wasteland

Do you know how to have a normal conversation you stupid fuck?

>when is the direct coming
>buh buh what about Sony

Who cares. E3 is coming in 4 months and if they have anything really interesting to show, it’ll be then. Directs have almost always been disappointing as fuck because people expect these E3-tier bombshell announcements that never happen in a direct.

pokemon isnt on the 3ds anymore, theyll end support within a year and a half

I fucking hate this release schedule of loading up everything in the Winter

What am I supposed to do with my Switch until then, enjoy dusting it off every few weeks until a game comes out?

>Nintendo needs to announce more 3DS games
no

Holiday Season is the most profitable time of year for any form of media, don't blame a Businessman for knowing when the greatest time to dominate the Vidya Market is.

>more development and money in 3DS games
>When Pokemon is coming to Switch

No.

So never?

They can probably show off a Fire Emblem game before then, and Pokemon announcements usually get their own Direct before E3.

About 15 hours from now, a Direct will be announced!
Don't tell them I told you. Keep it a secret. From your anonymous pal,
L.K.D.

>3DS is dead! Nintendo is going to focus only on Switch from now on

>Kimishima confirms that they will continue supporting it

>Muh pokemon, when Pikachu detective is coming up

>A bunch of commercials for it have been released

youtube.com/watch?v=SrENcSoXl6k

youtube.com/watch?v=PY0j_g8Vm0k

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIsCnCquDA

lol mad

Nintendo blew their load in 2017 and the first 3/4 of 2018 is gonna be fucking nothing because of it. Pokémon and Metroid aren’t coming until 2019, and Kirby, Yoshi, and a pile of ports is what 2018 is gonna be from the looks of it. It also doesn’t help that they’ve gone completely silent unless you count the port direct.

SOYNIGGER ROASTED AHAHAHAHA

I dust off the dock every week or so. The Switch itself sits in a hard case dust free. Sometimes I get bored and check the eshop to see if anything interesting is happening. Sad.

Is this bait, those are just the cheap rereleases of old games

I think Detective Pikachu is the last mainline game the 3DS is gonna get

Detective Pikachu is just getting a worldwide release now, it got released in Japan two years ago.

I don't even have a PS4 or a Switch. You're just quite the idiot. Have fun with your ADD.

It's next week, they are going to make an ash joke because it will air on ash Wednesday

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

>translated game from a couple years ago and some rereleases
wow, you told us.

3DS is dead. I don't care what Nintendo says. I get it. I like it too, but I bought a 2DS cheese wedge model yesterday and went to four different stores to look at games. There's barely anything for sale. It has no shelf stock.

What did he mean by this?

No way, kimishima confirmed they are developing new software for 3ds

it's a full retail release with more content

NoE employee here
There IS an upcoming February direct

- Animals
- Robots
- Castles
- Planets
- multiple "4"s
and ports

Cheers

Love to see all these people mad on this board because Nintendo is winning in sales :)

Speaking of which - you guys have ordered the new giant size Pikachu amiibo, right?

SEETHING

I demand proof, post a dickpic

Pretty sure the Japan only got the first part of the game back then. This new release includes that and its continuation.

>in sales
And games and actual gameplay, like always

With the Labo and all these port announcements it's clear Nintendo has nothing big for the first half of the year

ah, my bad.

>New Leaf port
>Robobot port
>Lords of Shadow collection port
>Infinite Space port
That's 4 ports. Everything checks out.

>no u
lol

I'm expecting a VC launch at the one year anniversary. Anything after that, such as E3, is way too fucking far away

he means he is butthurt.

someone link me some labo wojaks

well it will come eventually
the question is when
could also be in april
but i am still mad
no november and january firstparty game
literally nothing (interessting) for 2018
they blew their load all in 2017

VC will launch with the online service in September

Gamecube already works on the fucking Nvidia shield. It must run on the switch already, it's just a matter of releasing it

explain yourself NOW

when is the direct?

you are the new nintendo meme

>3ds

No, that was just for the chinese market who are getting Gamecube for the first time, and it was Nvidia who developed the GC emulator for that, not Nintendo

I think the same. Even if Nintendo is Lying and is not making games anymore, there is a lot's of games that need to have a date like the Sushi game, Dillon 3, Yokai 3 in the west...

Really weird that we are on february and we don't have any idea what's Nintendo line up in 3DS for at least May-June.

There's definitely gonna be a direct soon, there's plenty of proof for it even if you ignore all the dumb rumors.