Why haven't YOU ported your indie game to the Nintendo Switch?

Why haven't YOU ported your indie game to the Nintendo Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/1/31/16954212/nintendo-switch-sales-earnings-q3-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, there really is a lot of shit on the switch right now.

And that's only the stuff that has come out.

When the fuck is the third Shovel Knight DLC coming out

And is Detention actually coming to Switch?

Brian needs to find some new shit to talk about

I sold my switch and completely forgot I ever owned it. Thats how little I used it. This shit right here is sickening. Switch owners are so desperate for games they will literally buy the shittiest indie trash in droves.

>Switch is the new Ouya

What the mario odyssey/ BOTW of the ouya then

It's over... It's turning into Ouya...

it's already on ps4 and pc

Steameworld 2 is pretty fun though

Shame most of these are trash that are best not played on Switch.

Anything 3D and some depth runs and/or looks like shit. I think people are just bored with the same 2 games the Switch has.

Nintendo games are ridiculously expensive so owners just buy indie games for it instead.

>Shakedown Hawaii, Pocket Rumble, Wargroove, Hollow Knight
>still not released/ported
What's taking so long?

I'm working on it cunt.
I just need to finish the game first.

>Shitch so starved for games the only things that sell are BING BING WAHOO, Zelda, and trash indies

The indie games are marked up too though. They average around 5-10 dollars cheaper on Steam.

Um....user

theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/1/31/16954212/nintendo-switch-sales-earnings-q3-2017

I think most of them are matching the normal Steam price now. They just don't go on sale as frequently or as low.

(You)

>Suoer Meat Boy still selling like hotcakes
Why? I mean, it's a good game, but everyone and their mum has played it by now, surely.

>tfw you finish 6/10dyssey in one weekend and have nothing else til kirby 3 months later

Might be reaching new audiences that haven't played it yet, like kids too young to have played it on PC or Wii U or whatever.

>replying to a (You)
you seeth, bro?

Maybe people haven't played it in years and figure a portable version is worth playing through it again?

>I only like games that multi million dollar (((AAA))) companies make

>I only like games that are mario or zelda

No wonder 3rd parties always pander to you fucking manchildren with mario hats and zelda items

what's your top five favorite games this gen?

>Want to play the games on the Switch
>Hate the shitty Joycons and don't want to spend $70 for a functional controller

Guess I'll just wait for ports or emulation of the games that never come over to PC

Castle Crashers needs a fucking Switch port

See