Unironically PSO2

Tera but dont play tera.

/pso2g/ has some good nudes

Ty for sharing

>Playing wow like a true pleb
>grinding dat nightborne to 110 for the heritage armor on my main
>hating that sub is the best rogue spec
>craving this mythic argus kill, 9 hours a week on one boss is tiring

is it a race or cosmetics? if cosmetics, how difficult are they to acquire?

>>Playing?
Tree of Savior
>>Grinding?
Just having fun
>>Hating?
That I picked the deadest server
>>Craving?
Phantasy star + Division + Fatal Bullet

It's cosmetic. You can buy every single cosmetic item off of other players in a shop menu as long as it's being sold. I believe the cat ears are very cheap. Didn't look for fox ears but I'm sure they exist. Sometimes the colors dont mesh well for the hair like blonde but its pretty ok. There's lots of traditional Japanese clothing to get as well. Tails exist too I'm sure. Pso2 is like 90% cosmetic dress up 10% gameplay

Mmos are dying, just like this struggling thread :(

change server or forever be unhappy

>change server
I would, except I forgot when I made the game I had put a character on the other server. And that fucking name is terrible.

>Playing?
Cabal online
>Grinding?
Levels in Cabal
>Hating?
The itch for mmos and knowing that ill never be 14 again and reach that comfyness of playing mmos on sundays with my friends.
>Craving?
Some low spec passion project mmo that would be a cross of wow and old school korean mmorpgs.

What's a fun, free MMO I can healslut in

>free
Nothing good in life is free. Anyway idk

Not sure this counts as an RPG
>Playing?
Kingdom of loathing
>Grinding?
For stats to survive Shub-Jiggawatt and turns for the special event
>Hating?
Can't play for more than an hour on Standerd/Hardcore runs but stuck on the game for more than 2 hours once the king is freed
>Craving?

Air.

time.com/money/4314399/australia-exporting-canned-air-china/

FFXIV, you just never go above level 35 and have very limited things to do. Have fun!

Still free in my country. What's the matter user do you not have freedom in your country?

xiv with glams

Actually managed to get back into WoW after such a long time of not giving a fuck about it, grinded out the nightborne crap, will preorder the expac soon to play as one, can't say the game has changed for the better but it's holding my attention for now.

What is MUD styled death?

CROWE STOP LYING YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY PSO2 ANYMORE

playing on Archeage private server (Archerage NA)

grinding there as well
n/a
n/a

theres like 5 different types of fox ears, and all kinds of tails to pick from even big fluffy 9 tails

They just added new fox ears

Post events in MMOs!

>Playing?
WoW
>Grinding?
Just chilling
>Hating?
NCSoft
>Craving?
Blade and soul

Excellent

I'm online RIGHT NOW

this

>Craving?
another RF mmo

>playing
Wow
>grinding
Nightborne unlock
>hating
Mmo developers
>craving
Camelot unchained or ashes of creation

Lord of the Rings online

>>Playing?
WoW unfortunately.
>>Grinding?
Argussian Reach for those Emo Elves I will probably never actually play since I'm Horde.
>>Hating?
My life.
>>Craving?
A better MMO.

Has there been an Uta event for PSO2? Is it too late to get the cosmetics for it?

I've been playing a lot of mobile games recently, not mobile MMOs, just straight gacha games, and it's kind of got me thinking.

Why don't MMO devs use a similar event system? I understand production costs are higher in MMOs, but a mini-event every like, two weeks can't be that bad, especially if they just reuse assets every time. WoW does something a bit similar with timewalking and bonus week shit, but something ghetto up like simple quest chains with in-engine cut scenes that drags you back through old content, or just throwing a boss with a recoloured model and rehashed mechanics into the world seems like a good way to mitigate no-content issues.

Just some low budget shit that makes people log on if only to clear it in a few hours that comes out between major patches. They can reuse it again and again like annual holiday event shit too.

Beta 1 date for CU anyday now, please

what kind of holiday events are canon to the game's universe, each holiday events, and not just for show?

I doubt there will be one

youtu.be/IzzDrEuFpnE

Right now there's Valentines and some event for a vocaloid I've never heard of before

>Playing?
jumping around from wow to ffxiv to warframe
>Grinding?
warframe for ever and ever till the end of time
>Hating?
my life, the current state of MMOs
>Craving?
Bless

Pantheon looks like it will actually be different but i’m unsure if it will be good or bad. Focus not on end game, game excepts you to group up to get anywhere in the game all seem like traits I want but I worry about class design, there being absolutely 0 solo content when playing at off hours, and if the idea of content is just grinding mobs. Worst case is that i’ll appreciate it like gw2 for trying something different but end up quickly be bored of it.

So why did they fuck us and not release the game outside of Japland even after announcing they would?

Bump

Because cosmetics are sold through a gacha system

We dont deserve it

>implying that would've stopped them from bringing it over
Not him, but I think its really just because they were to lazy to bother actually follow through with it.

Its sounds easy reusing stuff but it seldom ever is. Also alot of time management wont allow it if they see no money in it.

>this game still has a fatigue system
Damn...

>hating current stat of mmos
>craving bless
What?

>Playing
WoW
>Grinding
Leveling priest to 110
>Hating
Myself
>Craving
Bless Online even though I know its probably going to be shit

Nu wojak poster has a point
Bless will be literally nothing. Current year's BDO

PSO2 does this
The scratch are gacha you pay real money to roll for a cosmetic item, which can be sold ingame if you don't like it

bless will save mmo's just you wait and see

Neowiz get out

You could be even more ghetto and have active GMs organise silly little events as well. I remember playing some random MMO I don't even remember the name of, the GMs were pretty active for a small game and organised stuff like hide and go seek and dance events. Dance events were especially weird, because it was a server wide thing you'd opt into and then everyone plays DDR at the same time

You just want it because it has furry & loli character creation

>mfw this is entirely true.

So is BDO any good? Or should I just save my 10 bucks?

89 adventures on rollover and about 160 eating and drinking

Save it, its good for character creation and that's it. And to be far, the character creator is certainly extensive but you'll always look like you belong to your class. In case you're not aware, classes are gender locked and there's a sort of pre-set look to them. Like, the male mage has a certain look to him. You can fuck around all you like and while you might look entirely unique among other wizards you'll still look like a wizard. It's like, you know.... you might see a bunch of Asian people and while they all look different, they're also still clearly Asian.

>Playing?
deadfrontier
>Grinding?
exp
>Hating?
the slow grinding
>Craving?
dead frontier 2

I just want a fucking magical girl MMO, goddamn it. Let me be a cute magical girl that transforms and stuff.

The combat system is great. Think of a fighting game but with a ton of desync hampering your enjoyment of it.

The rest of it is not so great.
>horrible grinding
>imbalanced PvP engagements (both small and large scale)
>gear being a determinant in PvP when the better player is defined by how much silver they have and how lucky they were in smashing their gear
>vampiric systems meant to bleed your wallet of money by depriving you of convenience (pets, weight, memories, costumes)

No, just no

Play literally any eastern mmo then.

Is that a bad thing?

stories about having sex with people you met in game?
pretty sure my sister did that

Tails are a thing, yeah.

So then is there any MMO you do recommend?
I've been in the mood for one, and don't feel like resubbing to FFXIV anytime soon after I finished heavensward's content.
I'd prefer something that buy to play over a sub honestly, and I doubt there's any half decent free to play MMO out there.

>>Playing?
Old School RS
>>Grinding?
WC
>>Hating?
Helmies
>>Craving?
yo momma

That's just being a cute girl. I wanna be a magical girl SPECIFICALLY. Like... a super hero MMO, but magical girls though

>pretty sure my sister did that

EXPLAIN

Everquest 2 has a ton of options for healers, it's rather old, and has implemented ways to progress with money. But there's a group of people that plays 100% f2p and ignores the latest content, so you can hang with them and do shit together as a pleb.

I mean, Aura Kingdom is alright I guess. It doesn't really stand out or have anything particularly new to offer, and yet I have a huge softspot for it for some reason

don't we all?

>Aura Kingdom
Oh yeah, that game. I played it for awhile, because I was bored out of my mind. Its was kind of fun? Not exactly something I could see myself going back to at this point though. Same for its younger brother Twin Saga.

I picked up (old school) Runescape again after forgetting about it for the past 15 years and I'm really enjoying it desu. The grind is oddly relaxing and I like how the game is simple enough you can easily play it while doing other things.

On a somewhat related note, how is skilling in FFXIV? I stopped playing before Heavensward came out and never touched any of the crafting/gathering skills. Is afk skilling a thing? Is it worth getting into if I enjoy skilling in osrs?

>Is afk skilling a thing?
Yes for crafting. Make an item once, and you can set it to keep making that item so long as you have enough materials. Personally I did it all by hand before I stopped playing, because you get slightly more experience for it over just letting it auto craft.

>Craving Bless
user it's Korean grinder. You and I both know we will be disappointed. It's KOREAN!

Crafting/gathering is pretty uniform across the board, except for fishing.

For most crafting classes, you find a resource node out in the wild. Pull out your tool and right click it. Menu pops up and you choose what resource you're aiming for. Different resources have different probabilities of succeeding, so grind away until you get what you want. You get skills that do things like increase your chances of getting resources too. Can't do it AFK, gotta keep clicking.

Fishing is... you know, fishing. Choose your bait, cast your line, click the button when a fish is on the hook. Can't do it AFK, you have to manually pull in a fish and reset your line.

Crafting is weird to explain. Basically, there are two meters. One of them is completion, the other is quality. You can just fill up the completion bar and you get a standard item. If you want a high quality item,you want to fill up the quality bar. This one you can do AFK, but there's some rules about it. The AI will attempt to do just fill up the completion bar so you can't make high quality items. Not only that, sometimes the AI will jut fail to make an item even though it really shouldn't.

Gathering/crafting isn't that bad, its a nice change of pace and its easier to do than combat classes. Plus its something to do while waiting for queues or something

Don't do this user. I don't want to feel

>So is BDO any good
>Korean
>No real PvE
>Grinding
>RNG upgrades
>Game is purposely tedious to make you spent money in cash shop

It's great user!

I need a new MMO. Blade and Soul or Lineage 2?

I always wanted to know why sex MMOs aren't more common. Its no great secret MMOs have a lot of thirsty players after all.

I'm craving grinding so much that i ended up going back to diablo 3 a bit.
Might go back to Tera, i think that game is really comfy for some reason.

Because you'll drive off a massive amount of players in hopes of getting a niche who may or may not pay.

>waaaa it's korean
like western games for babys are any better

MMOs on a global scale are expensive to run and need a large audience to survive. Games like WoW and FFXIV work because they can attract a large audience from different age groups. A Sex MMO would be niche as hell and it won't survive.

How does one crave grind.

Try ESO. It's going to go on sale in about a week when the Steam sale happens.
There's no sub and the game has some really well designed quests and zones, and a big emphasis on exploration.
It's really underrated, to be honest.

>Playing?
Guild Wars 2
>Grinding?
Fractal Levels and Ascended gear
>Hating?
Nothing really, I really hate the grind for ascended
>Craving?
Nothing

Guild wars 2 pretty much tried that with their living story back when it started.

I plan on playing ff14 soon after not playing it for 4 years. Any tips?
I plan to start back playing Tera when male brawler come out.