Marvel lost to this. explain yourselves

Marvel lost to this. explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=JqONIPwidQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lost to RW$$

>same blazblue sprites till 2008
>make the movelists tinier for less combo routes
>everything is re-used except for the RWBY characters
>half the cast is day 1 DLC

Brainlets will fall for this and encourage this greed. You fags did this to yourselves

marvelcucks will never ever recover

Call me when I can play as Naoto

You're going to team me up with my brother, right Sup Forums?

they surely made yang's yangs bigger

Wait, are those muzzles I see in those gauntlets? They're guns? But how do you shoot punch stuff?

>give this blonde Aryan girl who speaks English in an American show the most chinese name ever

Makes no sense

Her name means Sunny Yellow Dragon and Weiss Schnee is litterally White Snow. All their names mean a color, Blake is another word for Black and Ruby Rose speaks for itself along with Cinder Fall, Mercury Black, Roman Torchwick, Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Cardel Winchester, Coco,Velvet, Qrow and Raven Bradwin and Peter Port.

cuz she knows kung-fu.

I tried watching Rwby but I just can't get into it no matter how hard I try. Does it get better later on?

>free dlc character
nani

arcsys backpedaled after the backlash

Time for a Koshimizu only tag team. Been waiting since last July.

No, it's like Sonic games, only if you like butt rock and waifuism should you ever debase yourself by continuing associating with them. I want to get away from this but an user on /blaz/ brainwashed me with Ruby and Weiss and now I can't escape.
Never heard it before? They've done it before with Es in Central Fiction and Terumi in Chronophantasma and the blues in FighterZ

Its a blow average anime. If you don't have any interest in Rooster Teeth then there's no real reason to bother watching.

Why do the Rwby characters look so much better in 2D?

Whats a Koshimizu?
Because you wanna fondle Yang's Yangs

True

>2 arms

fucking dropped

Hey, at least Blake and Yang are free now.
It should be the other 18 DLC who are free though

maybe she'll have a palette with her arm all yellow

i made that webm

Wouldn't it be better to use the persona 5 characters since their game is more recent?

P5 characters don't have assets ready to reuse

Already have P4 games to rip assets. To lazy to make new ones for P5 characters.

Make more, specifically make the one with that dude running away from Ruby like a little bitch just because Ruby looked at him

when was that

>No Merkava
>It's an ArcSys game so it's guaranteed to not be fun anyway

>But how do you shoot punch stuff?
yes, actually

Mahvel can't compete with anime. Soon funimation and Viz will knock them the fuck out.

Last episode of the latest volume I believe

Make when when the arm got cut off.

I haven't honked off in hours.

>Capcom lost to weebshit
YOU
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Blazblue by itself is really fun though

It has cool fights scenes in seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 was more story heavy, but shit got real.
Season 4 was too much of a a drag for me to watch. I dunno what the fuck is going on in Season 5. I wish RWBY could've remained a show with minimal dialogue and interactions, just music and cool fighting.

Blazblue is fun. Their other games are bland garbage

If you look closesly, the only 100 in there is the first bill, the rest are 1 dollar bills

What makes you think I wasn't including BlazBlue in that statement?

This its now RW00

>Marvel lost to weebshit
Fixed it for you.

i dont remember any of that

since when is capcom NOT weebshit?

>mahvel
>making video games
lol
They lost the second Capcom sucked up to Big M and not include shitty 3D models of Functions.

That just means they didn't have to pay much to buy out marvel's spot

How about the Arc Sys part

>Infinite was replaced by an equally shitty and jewish game

She lost her arm? I don't keep up with this but isn't that pretty major or are you memeing me

Ami Koshimizu, Yang's JP VA.

She also did the voices of Ryuko from Kill La Kill and Makoto/Sailor Jupiter in Sailor moon crystal.

>unreleased, unpopular, kuso got into evo
You realized ArcSys paid for it to be there right? Cross Tag has nothing over Centralfiction, KoF, or MvCI

That's not an answer, where's the trigger? How can you punch shoot and not damage yourself in some way?

100% happened

She mopped in bed for an entire season afterwards.

Season 3 finale had best girl die, a key member of the big bad organization taking best girl's power, the destruction of the anime super power high school, and Yang got her arm cut off the same way that Sam cuts off Armstrong's in that cutscene before Armstrong impales him.

>a key member of the big bad organization taking best girl's power,
What happened to Ruby??

But you can't make a team of clones,user, does Ryuuko voice someone else on the cast for you to team with Yang?

Yukiko P4

>all these neat designs stuck in some shitty cartoon
Not a good feel

Torchwick is ripped from Clockwork Orange and Velvet is nod to the Velvetine Rabbit

The game is literally a cashgrab and is 90% recycled assets from previous games

But shes like the worst girl

Should have kept her away

I will cut you down like the animal you are if you don't delet this. Don't you make a faunus pun off of what I just said, you fagtron.

She didn't become best girl after Pyrrha died. Blake did.

Press S to spit on grave

Unfortunately this:
>marvel forcing capcom to use only MCU charas
>Marvel forcing capcom to give them altered or censored costumes to appeal to sjws
>capcom forcing one of their pr guys/gameplay consultant to do that talk about 'functions'.

The game was doomed from the start.

Really? Wow, how do you go from yankee girl to boring ass good girl?

Oh, well Weiss is Diana, if Satsuki's here I'll chose her since Akko's character isn't in this sadly

And that one would be?

arcsys is streaming the game right now btw

twitch.tv
/arcsystemworksu

Don't forget Marvel forcing Capcom to downplay their character's powers and abilities as to not upstage the Marvel cast in the story. God that was disgusting, Dante,Megaman,Zero, Morrigan would normally never debase themselves like this nor would Chun Li and what the fuck at Ryu suddenly being smart?

Penny.
Dude, she's like 15

With Roman and Cinder dead Neo ia the only villian I care about and she may never be used again anyway.

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed.

>TFW we could have gotten Guilty Gear Vs. BlazBlue or Persona 5 Arena but instead we're getting a stealth advertisement for some gajin webtoon.

>Cinder dead

>Weiss only has her JP option while Ruby is in EN (Hikasa is great so no complaints there but lol, damn)
>no news on a dub for any other characters (and given this game is meant to appeal to the West with RWBY's inclusion, that's bad, and I'm a subfag)
>the game looks like a fucking mess and according to playtests from experienced players, it's even worse playing it
>they're four months away from release and we've already got the final roster
>RWBY fans aren't the type to buy fighting games and the series is apparently falling apart
>Mori was damage controlling hard on his EVO video while everyone else from ASW was chill as fuck
Could this bomb at EVO?

this stream fucking sucks

>Neo
>not dead

monty died

>capcom forcing one of their pr guys/gameplay consultant to do that talk about 'functions'

What?

Not only that, they also gave Frank West his "lel xd funni" personality for DR2 onwards. The only good thing is that at least he was voiced by T. J. Rotolo and not the DR4 guy.

>the series is apparently falling apart
who is saying this and i was going to get the game for persona now that and rwby

I'm aware.

Didn't she just float away or some shit? I feel like Miles and the midget would have said something if she died.

So does this shit still run on Blazblue/Persona mechanics or is it dumbed down shit like Fighterz?

Simple. Cross Tag didn't replace Narukami, Hyde, and Ragna with the RWBY girls and then tell the fans to suck it up because "functions".

>I wish RWBY could've remained a show with minimal dialogue and interactions, just music and cool fighting

The dialogue is cringe inducing
The capcom characters are all depowered and retarded
Dante playing sidekick to Tony Stark
Man,Capcom were pretty much casting couch'd into making that game

Yes. Fuck all you! Soon my waifu and loli fighters will be watched by thousands and weebs will take over!

A lot of people complained about Marvels decision of not allow the use of characters outside the avengers/the MCU.

One of capcoms guys responded in the most insensitive way, that can basically be boiled down to 'who gives a shit, if x character plays like y character shouldnt matter at all which character are you using, its not like people not only fight competitively and actually enjoys playing as their favorite character, AMIRITE BOIS?'

>'who gives a shit, if x character plays like y character shouldnt matter at all which character are you using, its not like people not only fight competitively and actually enjoys playing as their favorite character, AMIRITE BOIS?'

How the fuck can you say something so retarded and expect people to go along with it?

>Breach is still considered the worst episode in the series

I dunno, thats what capcom told the guy to say.

The same way you can do this shit
You still get paid, you don't have to give a shit about what non rich people think of you
youtube.com/watch?v=JqONIPwidQw

Jap VAs as much as people want to say otherwise have a solid amount of variation in their voices. How's this for a shock Ro-kyu-bu's Tomoka shares a VA with Prison School's Hana.

She fell away.

ok so

A lot of people didn't like the direction the series took after V3. V4 and V5 being shit even by RWBY standards really didn't help.

Lets not forget them having to say eachother's names in the most awkward and unnatural way possible.

Oh, and im still pissed that the Monster Hunter is a slave to Black Panther. I have never experienced a more "JUST" moment in my life.

V5 is fine