Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/970297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit

Why the fuck would someone make this

HAH WE DID IT REDDIT WE DID IT

Has it been remastered yet?

True Kino

>all these assblasted anti wojack posters desperately trying to kill the meme with soyjack

10/10

who even thinks of this shit

dumb frogposter

Good I hope you fucking choke on it

i hate this board

its funny because its the opposite of irl

why are most nu-memes so half-assed
I mean, they're not exactly low effort because obviously many hours were put into making these, but holy shit
at least nujack is kind of well drawn

Help me get a gf bros. It's almost valentines day and I don't want to spend another one of those things alone.

wojack and pepe will always be our meme newfags get the fuck over it.

yes i agree remember the good ol days of 2016 haha those were the times weren’t they my fellow oldfaggot

They're doing God's work

>caring about forced memes

I had no idea soyjacks killed consolewars
We need to import proud /biz/ immigrants

Are you still upset that no one on /biz/ liked your garbage art style?

BASED

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag)
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
derp.ibooru.org/970297
(remove the first period)

Where did these remastered wojaks come from?

Better drawn doesn't mean more appealing.

BASED

this is epic

why

t.

even though some of the old wojaks are funny as hell, if it kills consolewar fags im actually fine with it

LOL fucking epic!