Why do people like this guy? not bait, not memeing, I really want to know why people like the kirby franchise

Why do people like this guy? not bait, not memeing, I really want to know why people like the kirby franchise.

sex appeal

manchildren

very similar to the adult men that pretend to be infants/wear diapers

it's a form of extreme escapism

it's comforting for them

He's a being that can't be killed, can absorb people's powers, and likes cake.

He's a character I admire and want to be as successful as him throughout my lifetime.

I like Kirby a lot as a character, but I haven't played more than three or four Kirby games.

They're easy mode platformers with colorful visuals, simple catchy music, tons of references to past games, and are generally polished games with few glaring issues. They're safe games for both children and manchildren looking for a bit of nostalgia.

His games have a simple, yet effective formula and they rarely add things that change the gameplay aside from the abilities mechanic which wasn’t in the first game.

It’s a good game series that’s just stayed roughly the same and didnt try to add any special gimmicks.

It's a babby-easy game for people, people who are shit at Kirby games like playing them because it's one of the few games they can actually complete.

This sounds like some massive projection

because of the "kirby doesn't have bad games" meme, despite the fact that the majority of them are fucking boring and mediocre.

Boring is subjective and doesn’t mean bad. You fight the last boss of Robobot or 64, or try to beat the True Arena and then see if you can call it boring

This.

The games are simple but incredibly solid platformers with cute visual design, mirror sheen levels of polish, and a nice helping of postgame content for those who like a bit more of a challenge.
They're not my favorite platformers by a long shot, but Kirby's consistent enough in its quality that I can pick up and play literally any entry in the series besides tilt'n'tumble and enjoy myself.

Post a single picture of a well-adjusted Kirby fan.
Pro-tip: You can't

he's cute! a lot of appeal comes from his design. its simple but very effective! :-)

they're fun. music is top tier and the aesthetics....comfy tier

Kirby is a symbol of absolute power. No matter what happens, he is the strongest and nothing can keep him down.

True Arena is easy, bosses have a simple patterns and the only remotely difficult part is not getting hit since you only have a single life (and even that's not too difficult). The only reason anyone thinks it's hard is because it's almost impossible to die in the rest of the game.

try to finish rainbow curse without getting brain damage because of how boring and mediocre that fucking game is. The only good thing about that game is the artstyle.

Ok, try to best Helper to Hero with Parasol Dee

THIS!!

>1 game = all games
Boring is still subjective by the way

I actually agree with you on that. Rainbow Curse was pretty mediocre compared to the game it was following up on.
As a drawfag, though, I played that shit all the way through just for the visual design. God fucking damn, that game is sexy.

>lol i'm such a drawfag XD

I could just post a picture of me. I have a nice job, stable girlfriend, decent relationship with my family. And I enjoy Kirby games. Sue me.

yeah, trying to collect the trophies was fun and it is worth it because of how sexy those models look.

It's still easy because the game is fundamentally easy. Play a proper platformer like Castlevania if you want a challenge.

Post a picture of yourself then. You won't because you're a turbo-autist who doesn't have any of those things.

Its a (mostly) wholesome series has a lot of variety in controls and function. People say the games are the same only because they use similar engines

How does a oicture of my face prove anything about my life. Some serious autism ya got there

>responding to the obvious baiting nigger
Come the fuck on, you absolute retard. Quit.

aesthetic, good music and those fine sirs who have a vore fetish

He's cute. His games are fun.

Its a fun, simple, and cute series that always delivers in quality. Not everything has to be complex and difficult to be good OP

Because of people like these.

kirby is disappointed all of you.

if he had a neck i'd break it

We know, we don’t deserve something like kirby after what’s been happening over the last month, the switch really killed all discussion of any nintendo related series

Well, can't argue with that. Honestly only reason I like Kirby is because it reminds me of when I actually liked playing video games. It's pure childish escapism.

honestly even when i was nine or ten i didnt like kirby

too fucking easy

Well, there's plenty of games that are hard. I bounce around. Two months ago I went through the first three Devil May Cry games. Yesterday, I just wanted to be a pink bubblegum blob. Next month maybe I'll want something else. It's all just a distraction from things I would rather not think about.

ive always played games for the challenge of it

thats just how i have fun

not even trying to get epic gamer cred my trophies are hidden

Great music, cute art, well-designed levels and bossfights with comfy collectables and hidden secrets.

>comfy

stopped reading. value as a human being discarded

I find the games therapeutic and enjoyable, though I haven't been happy with the latest games barring Robobot

Why are you guys replying to this samefag le ebin turbonigger? He has been here all day posting threads to bait kirby fans and you guys keep taking the bait. Report him and move on god damn it.