nintendoeverything.com/a-hat-in-time-devs-now-have-access-to-switch-devkits/
web.archive.org/web/20150319004929/http://mechatheslagtruth.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/dwJPRSEhm3U
gizmo01.deviantart.com
youtube.com/watch?v=FsKEQCeTBck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEGONE

never ever lmao

Pretty sure one of the devs has a hateboner for Nintendo, plus the game is unoptimized as fuck as it is, so unlikely.

The only thing stopping them before was a developer kit, which they've got now. So eventually, I guess?

I agree op, effeminated games should be on an effeminated console

xD lol i got the meme good one there user

Pretty sure one of the devs has a hateboner for Nintendo

Nintendo fanboys love spreading misinformation.

They got the devkit a week before pc release even though they requested it a long time ago. Also AHiT runs in UE3, which is not switch friendly.

Unfortunately, the game uses Unreal 3 which isn't supported on the Switch. If they made an Unreal 4 version it would work.

nintendoeverything.com/a-hat-in-time-devs-now-have-access-to-switch-devkits/

>Additionally, we’d like to remind everyone that there are NO PLANS for additional releases until we make any kind of official announcement.

who cares, dev is a fucktard

web.archive.org/web/20150319004929/http://mechatheslagtruth.tumblr.com/

I wish this game would have been done one UE4 instead

>Switch has problems with Unreal 3
Bullshit, 90% of the games on Nvidia's Tegra store are Unreal 3. Even games that weren't made to run on the X1 are just fine:
youtu.be/dwJPRSEhm3U

Why when Odyssey is better in every way?

The game runs on UE3, so probably never. That is, unless the retard developer figures out how to port the game to UE4 in the next 20 years.

this desu. i thought hat was nice when i played it but then i played odyssey and hooooooo mama

Hat in Time feels more like 64/Sunshine than Odyssey does desu

mods was the main reason they didn't. Think the only major things that would get fucked up porting to ue4 would be text boxes since flash isnt supported and if they relied too much on ue3s animation blending they would need to create transitions for their animations though that's not nearly as bad.

More Sunshine than 64 though. And not always in a good way.

Hat in Time feels like a rip off of both those games, yes. While Odyssey feels like an evolution of the 3D Mario series.

odyssey feels like another step back from them. Would rather have an imitation than something deliberately made worse

>breaks a box
>gets a moon
wow 10/10

>Step back
Nah, that's wrong. They literally took every lesson they learned from 64 and Sunshine and built upon them.

>Presses jump four times
>Skips half the level
Wow, 10/10, better than Odyssey

>Content from the first half hour if the game are representative of the other 49 and a half
Find me the moon in the box from any of the later kingdoms.

>feels like an evolution of the 3D Mario series
>essentially an entire game of collecting Sunshine's blue coins because that's literally all the effort 90% of Moons take

>How to spot people who haven't actually played the game

>Wahh, there's optional content! Fuck Nintendo!

sonybros so mad LMAO

>boneytail

every game after sunshine has struggled to make coherent environments and odyssey was a step even further back by just slapping anything they had to make worlds.

it also feels really directionless and doesn't really have anything interesting enough to explore. you kinda just bumble around stages bumping into moons every few minutes

Every FUCKING time people bring up flaws with Odyssey they say people haven't played it. I beat the game 100% twice and will never do it again. I speedrun the game casually when I need to take a shit. Great controls, fucking AWFUL Moon quest designs

never, who the fuck is going to buy this when they can play mario odyssey instead?

>bullshit
???

Most games run and look like shit on the Switch.

Yarn in Hat = Moons in Odyssey

so is anyone gonna post it

Odyssey was oversaturated and boring in a lot of ways, and made into an excessive collectathon that repeats scenarios too often.

Its also incredibly fucking easy.

>I beat the game 100% twice
Prove it nigger.

>Actual conversation about what the Switch chipset is capable of
>Some nigger can't resist shitposter
It's not cute any more Jamal, get back to your Wojack thread.

Odyssey feels like Galaxy 3 with only large galaxies more than the other 3D games.

odyssey did lack that episodic nature in the zones that 64/sunshine had

>entire pianta village is covered in lava
>cleaning the giant eel's teeth
>giant wiggler terrorizing the beach
>the resort is fucking haunted
>"bathe my fucking chain chomps faggot"
>that fucking watermelon festival

odyssey lacks fun memorable moments like these and the only thing i think that're major positives is that it's still comfy as fuck and the kingdoms are diverse and pretty to look at. that intentional disconnect where you have realistic t-rex and goofy plumber has really grown on me.

As soon as they port it to UE4.
Don't hold your breath though.

>Actual conversation about what the Switch chipset is capable of

I have a Switch you fucking moron, the console is underperforming by a long shot. What its "capable of" is extremely limited, as even ports that are done by the developing studio end up poor more often than not.

Odyssey still has an episodic nature, it just doesn't boot you out of the level each time.
>Frozen Sand Kingdom
>Mecha Wiggler causing storms and power outages in Metro Kingdom
>Giant octopus spitting rocks in Seaside Kingdom
>The mother fucking Donkey Kong festival
And so on. Odyssey has plenty of memorable moments, but you'd know that if you actually played the game.

But that has fuck all to do with whether or not the Switch is capable of running UE3. It's a backwards compatibility issue with the newer chipset, not a performance one. You're a shitposter.

>not a performance one.
Yet even games built on Switch specific engines still perform like shit. Hmmm.

>implies Switch have the HD space for it
Switch is garbage for digital media.

You're a fucking moron and those were lame examples. Those things that user mentioned were in individual levels. Each level had more than a few episodes which made each level memorable for those episodes. You're right that those things you listed do happen, but there's only maybe 1 or 2 versus 6-8. Then after those cool parts are over it's back to doing inane activities to get a moon.

I can't say that looks good, but I kind of like the look.

It was built on a Wii U engine though I agree the performance drops in Xenoblade are pretty bad. Still put 200+ hours in, though.

>Wii U port as kickstarter incentive
>devs go silent, never delivered
>switch releases
>sorry no switch port planned, hardware is too garbage

Hopefully soon, I'd love to play that anywhere. Plus, the more platformers the better.

I picked this up a while ago to have another to play and was pleasantly surprised. It's pretty basic but it doesn't necessarily do anything wrong. Considering it was like $20 I was pretty happy with it.

>I'm not shitposting, I swear!
>Continues to further derail the topic from one about backwards compatibility with obsolete engines to 'hurp derp, all Switch games run like shit'

>someone got paid to draw that cover
haha oh wow

Son of dob?

>Yet even games built on Switch specific engines still perform like shit. Hmmm.
Actually XB2 is built on a modified WiiU engine that itself was modelled after a Wii engine. At least shitpost with actual facts, friend.

I don't remember which twitter was but he was really salt and posting a lot of passive aggressive shit.

google gives me gizmo01.deviantart.com and honestly I think even the inflation care bear can do better than that

>Struggled to make coherent environments
It's like with every post you just want to prove more and more that you didn't even play Odyssey.

all the actual platforming is in featureless void levels removed from the kingdoms. they're bland and entirely interchangeable

there is no single style. you have
sims human world
low poly indie world
dark souls world
realistic t-rexs

almost none of it feels like it exists in the same universe as mario

At the very least, he's an idiot that's trying to spin one of the worst things about Sunshine as a positive. "Coherent environments" is a real nice way of saying "the GameCube didn't have enough storage on the disc, so every level is pretty much the same now"

Something they lifted directly from Sunshine, you dumb nigger.

literally ALL of 6/10dyssey's platforming is in garbage void levels and they're baby tier easy unlike shitshine

The switch is an underclocked Shield tho

Right? The game itself is similarly generic, but it scratched the itch with solid platforming fundamentals.

Only in portable mode. It's actually a lot stronger in docked due to extra ram and how it's arranged.

what did she see?

Lots of anus sniffing and bad piercings, most likely.

I wonder why, after all, the game is a love letter to Mario 64 and many games alike from the 64 era.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsKEQCeTBck