Radiant Historia

Leak is out.

Are you enjoying it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBQCUrg-YeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck piratefags, i would like a sequel of this but never gonna happen because people like you.

Give me the link, I need something to play on my 3DS.

>releasing it on a dead console
They probably expect no sales anyway, hence why it's a cheaply made port instead of an actual sequel in the first place

I played this 8 years ago. It was shit then and this remake is shit too. Should've never listened to the atlus shills back then saying it was the next chrono trigger.

does it need an undub? i'll wait for that I think

link it man.

I agree that anybody who says "why buy single player games" and then wonders why the industry isn't moving in the direction that they want it to move probably has an IQ in the double digits , but why does Radiant Historia need a sequel? The story was wrapped up nicely.

>xander mobus
No, it doesn't

chech the homebrew general on /vg/

Some voices are OK. I wish Stocke's was a bit more manlier, the dude deserves it.

Sell me on this game

Why would you try to buy a game that hasn't been released yet?

It's an turn based RPG with a grid based system. For instance, you can juggle enemies around so that they are positioned correctly for your area spells, etc. Has a great MC, althought he was slightly ruined by the bishonen look in the new artstyle.

Thinking of buying it for my unhacked 3DS but I hear the new content isn't great and I outright dislike some of the redesigns, and I still own the original. Can anyone at least tell me how hard mode is?

You have to beat the game first

That's lame. Eh, maybe i'll pass then. Nothing in it looks like a substantial upgrade aside from a hard mode and nerfing Aht's traps.

>Leak is out.
Wew baby, I know what I'm doing tonight.

>Shitty remaster
No thanks, I'll enjoy the original just fine.

I remember there was apparently going to be an option to switch to the old art style? Is it in? Can you turn voices off?

>old art style
DLC on the 13th

Fucking hell, they doing that in Strange Journey too?

What is this game about?

>I remember there was apparently going to be an option to switch to the old art style?
Paid DLC.
Suave motherfucker travels through time to save the world.

So it seems you now can skip all random battles. Video"games" in 2018, huh?

Best JRPG protagonist this side of Vyse travels between two timelines trying to save the world.

hard mode is available from start, though

Only on easy mode.

It's a time travel plot involving two main timelines and a dude trying to save his continent from desertification. You receive a book from these two kids in some pocket dimension frozen in time and use it to travel to specific points in time and fix shit up to allow the plot to continue.

Is there any chance of an undub down the line? Obviously people are interested in it if it is leaked before release.

Strange journey has no option to use the original portraits

Shit, is the time travel a spoiler of the premise?

It's the core of the game, you're only spoiling like the first 20 minutes or so.

Reminder that the devs hated that short hair.

Or*

No, it's an active part of the game and is introduced very early.

Okay, well that's why i'd probably want to replay it so maybe I will get it if that's true.

quit being such a weeb, the dub is fine

So is this just a remake of the DS game?

Well I liked it.

Reminder that the devs are tasteless faggots.

Nice, just got done with SteamWorld Dig 2 and needed something new to play.

Not anymore than saying Chrono Trigger is about time traveling. As long as you don't start saying specifics like they travel first to kill Magus in order to stop Lavos just to find out he's been there since prehistoric times, and Crono dies on the way but you can revive him later. That is spoiling it.

If that's the case, then the devs can suck my balls.

>turn based jrp
>2018

LOL

What about Octopath Traveler?

I didn't like it either, short hair is trash.

I still don't understand this meme

It's a remaster lad. Horrendous art than the original too.

Is their shitty harem romance crap like XB2 or is the MC good?

Well he does have a canon romance but it kinda comes the fuck out of nowhere in a missable thing. The loli is also crushing on him but nothing comes of it.

The princess is his sister so that's right out the window.

Stocke is awesome. Friendly, competent, and just an overall great guy.

MC is a gary stu but he's such a non-character that it doesn't matter.

The game faked me out when I thought i'd get Squall 2.0. Stocke is great to his teammates, empathetic to those around him but also shrewd enough to know how the world works and does his fucking job as a soldier.

>Paid DLC
>implying i'm even paying for this game, much less the DLC
heh

literally me

Thanks for reminding me as to why I'm not buying it.

Would perfect mode be fine for someone new to the game or does it mess up the feel of the game too much?

Is perfect mode the skip every fight option? If so, then fuck that mode.

We barely started playing here, there's no way to know.

I don't remember the witch girl, so the new content refers to her in some sense.

No, that's easy mode.

Perfect mode integrates the new content into the game while the original mode just has it as post game. Easy mode is the skip every fight option.

If it's just the new content then I see no harm in it.

Piratefags are a blight, however Atlus are fucking retarded.
>Make a 10/10 jrpg
>Release it at the END of the DS's life when everybody had moved on to the next system
>Sells like shit
>Fast forward to now
>Preparing to sell the same game with some tweaks added
>Release it at the END of the 3DS's life when everybody has already moved on to the next system
>It's no doubt gonna sell like shit
What did Atlus mean by this?

Going to pirate and reupload it all the time to show atlus that they are idiots for not making it for the Switch.

Who is going to buy this game? The 80 million people who bought a 3DS? I don't think so

Thanks. I needed something to do while watching tv series. Thanks for reminding. Anyone got ftp links I forgot how to deal with this shit.

>Going to pirate and reupload it all the time
Why don't you just make a torrent and seed it?

Absolutely loved the original and started a play through again recently. Not planning to get the rerelease since the new art style is such a downgrade from the original. I'm glad they're rereleasing it so more people can try it though, this game never got enough love.

Eh, this port is a bit unnecesary, but serves as a nice excuse to replay it.

So the DLC is basically on the card right? Can some hacker not just change the difficulty outright or we really have to wait for this DLC?

Why the fuck does Atlus always put in some "mysterious" new girl in their ports?

>Releasing games in 2017 or 2018 on the fucking 3DS
>Expecting sales

Gotta as some kind of motivation to buy a game that already plays natively on the same handheld.

they had planned to put the remake on a non-3DS console but got sidetracked by kowashitai.

I relatively don't care as long as they're a decent character or don't change up the original stuff too much.

>tfw still waiting to buy a copy
>tfw pirating it right now

>Persona 4
>New character is the worst character in the series bar some fat fuck who you don't even have to run into
>Completely changes the story by being the totally real reason everything in the game happens

Good luck lol

>start in normal
>begin to realize it might be too easy

fuck, do I restart?

Who Raynie here

I kind of like her new design

>DSJ gets a mysterious new girl
>the new content about her is focused on killing her
SMT always wins

>game hypes up dias and fuckface the entire time
>fuckface dies in a cutscene and dias' ""boss fight"" has raptors instead of him and then he dies offscreen
simply eric
this is a giant waste of a character as well

that new artist is fucking trash at drawing tits baka

Well, at least she's not fugly any more

he's not a gary stu, though. he fucks up all the time

Kindly leave, you A-1 Pictures-art-supporting shitlord.

we need more of these games

The princess looks better too

perfection

What said, plus time travel shenanigans, a solid cast with no insufferable bitch party members (even Aht is okay), and a bunch of unique bad/alternate endings.

And Yoko Shimomura
>youtube.com/watch?v=CBQCUrg-YeY

Awful.

>they still didn't fix Stocke's shield changing arms in his field sprite

Lazy.

Call me when she's useful in battle.

There's no reason to not do perfect mode. The new girl only shows up for like 3 scenes in the main story in the beginning then you are invited to visit her through the nodes if you want to. Its optional and does not mess with the main story at all.

WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK DID THEY DO

I'VE HAD THE SPECIAL EDITION PRE-ORDERED FOR MONTHS

IS THIS REAL?

Wow! Now she looks like a child with balloons strapped to her chest

what an improvement

natural tits that sag

balloon baloobs

How's the story in this game?

According to Amazon I preordered it. Do not remember at all and have for DS but never played it. Loved Radiata Stories though