Alright Kaede, this is it. It's your turn to be the hero

Alright Kaede, this is it. It's your turn to be the hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tAL6d7TAI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoko Kaede thread hijack, fellas?

youtu.be/_tAL6d7TAI4

I love Junko!

nyamami

shut the fuck up dumbjime retardata

was cosplaypox all a lie?

NO TALENT

The callout to Ace Attorney after this was perfect.

>It's your turn to be an hero
ftfy

Only retards think that Cospox was truth. She can shapeshift to such perfect accuracy that her height, physical build, voice, mannerisms, and possibly even more unseen details perfectly reflect a vast range of individuals in less than a second. Her cosplay abilities are Ultimate/SHSL quality, and it would be literally the easiest thing in the world for her to be "Kaede, but covered in a serious rash".

The real reason for cospox is if she showed off her ability to damn-near shapeshift into other members of the cast, LITERALLY every trial would get stopped up with "B-BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN SMOOGIE! SHE'S A POLYMORPHIC COSPLAYER AFTER ALL! SHE COULD HAVE SIMPLY DISGUISED HERSELF AS (Murderer) AND FRAMED THEM. Which would be extremely shitty for a TV show, if we're to believe that Danganronpa is truly fiction.

What did it say?

>Kaede, but covered in a serious rash
More like "Tsumugi, but covered in a serious rash"

So do you guys believe Moogi was Tsumugi was a regular contestant like the rest of them and given a flashback light to trick her into being the Mastermind?
Admitting since Keebo was the eyes of the public, it could have been a twist for them too.

>Well then... Gonta's the culprit!

He really meant it when he said he'd take the fun out of it.

Well it was his fault in the first place.

Test

>Alright Kaede, this is it. It's your turn to be the hero.
Gee that worked well.

I really don't think Monokuma was going to kill everyone prior to the first trial in v3.

Tsumigi did say she was in the room, ready to make more Monokumas

I mean what fun would that be?

Yea, it would be no fun at all, and I didn't expect it to happen even if a murder didn't happen. But she was in the room after all

Well if they're going to be boring and not kill anyone, might as well end in the most boring ending.

>Danganronpa is srs bsns
>lol yea, I cheated
If I were a viewer, I would've been fucking pissed at them for breaking the rules

that would be a cool alt ending just for shits and giggles

Junko outright cheated in the fifth trial.
Masterminds don't care for the rules except in the second game where she HAS to follow them.

Was he right?

no.

Which of those two are still alive?

Fiction was a part of the plan - why else would there be files on the previous 52 Danganronpas in Shuichi's lab?

Easter Egg for the viewers.

Nagito should be dead, but his life is held together by lucktape.

And Ishimaru only died because the writer just gave up on him. It's ironic he didn't want to put the effort into him.

Kiyomondo was cringe af so I'm glad he died quickly.

The left is LITERALLY treating Wakanda as if it's a real country. Can Danganbabies stop crying over their waifus being called fictional yet?

There is nothing wrong with a character having negative character development. It's only shit if it's written like shit.