Just finished this...

Just finished this, what happens if in end E you decide not to save the characters at all and choose option "no" when Pod prompts you to save their data? Does the game even enter the bullet hell? I searched and didn't find anyone who had chosen this option.

Pretty sure the credits roll and the game just ends at ending C/D. Considering you just beat it, you have access to chapter select so there's no harm in trying it out yourself.

based brapposters

>those android emissions tho

BRAPPOSTERS GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Considering you just beat it, you have access to chapter select so there's no harm in trying it out yourself
But how do you enter chapter select if there's no game data?

Well you dun fucked up.

Are there actually players who didn't delete the data when given the chance for shits and giggles? Why would someone not do it?

I'm convinced these people are just really upset about sexualized females so they just spam this shit when they get triggered.

You could post more android butt to counter them

I didn't first time through just so I could finish up the side content and get ending Y. I deleted it after I finished all of that though.

Why would you delete your save data?

I guess that makes sense. I had completed pretty much everything aside Y and didn't care enough to get it as I was already spoiled what it was going to be.

Or, ya know, it's just a good counter to crappy clickbait threads

A better counter to crappy clickbait would be to not click it

>done all side quests and activities
>leveled the character to the point where the combat gameplay isn't even fun
>already 50+ hours into game with nothing to do
Why would you not delete the data? I'd say it's even worth it just to get your shitty message read by others in the end.

If 2B butt is a clickbait then the entire game is a clickbait.

It literally was.

Posting 2B ass in the OP has always been an open invitation to shitposting retards.

Indeed.
But I'm not sure if there's anything else in the game.