Fact: if you haven't built a base by the Cool Tree you're not doing Subnautica right

Fact: if you haven't built a base by the Cool Tree you're not doing Subnautica right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F1BBn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fact: If you haven't fired one of your most talented employees over wrongthink, you're not doing game development right.

I feel like I need somewhere near the opening for the river.
I just like exploring the topside too much

They banned my fucking review

You gotta be more subtle m8

>Trying to ever have a subnautica thread again
Sup Forums says no

Well no shit. I was expecting this. If you retards leave a bunch of "FUCKING SJW KEKS MAGA!" negative reviews with

where the fuck do I get diamonds? how do I explore the bigass ship? The ramp upwards just leads to a ledge to jump back down into the water.

look around more up there

do a need a laser cutter to even enter the place?

You need the propulsion cannon, laser cutter, and a fire extinguisher to explore the ship. There's a door hidden behind some crates you can move with the cannon.

Diamonds are in slate outcrops, which you can find in the mushroom forest.

to explore the whole place yes, but you don't necessarily have to do the whole place in one trip

diamonds are in shale

>where the fuck do I get diamonds?

The caves on the mountain island with the alien space gun, or the hill on the side of the mushroom forest

>The ramp upwards just leads to a ledge to jump back down into the water.

No it leads to a bridge that's a little hard to see that wraps back into the hull. There's also a 2nd entrance close to water level. Either way you need the propulsion cannon to unblock doors and get in

propulsion cannon makes it easier but you can do the entire place without it

just found this. kek

what was the wrongthink?

"This is a survival game, you should have to try to survive in it"?

because fucking zelda is more of a survival game than this turd.

pic related, plus the lead dev is a massive sjw and heliphobe
archive.is/F1BBn

if you payed for the thing you should be able to leave whatever dumbass review you want

Can we have one thread without your bullshit?

The sound designer sounds like a jack ass desu. Why is it always some slav retard?

lol no. Stay mad

He said in an interview they put the most emphasis on his attack helicopter joke

Which is obviously stupid for 2 reasons

1) It's a normie joke used by moderates because you don't have to be a nazi to think imaginary genders beyond the 2 we have is completely and utterly insane

2) No one should be a protected class from comedy

Wow what a bunch of shit. Hope he sues the fuck out of them. They probably have at least a few dollars after unity fees.

>by moderates

He's probably trying to downplay the other stuff.

Why would he sue? He'd get counter sued and lose massively and then never get hired again by any company. You have to have a case to sue

How often do you guys use vehicles outside of the Seamoth? I have a Cyclops and Prawn, but I've only used each for a few minutes before going back to the Seamoth. The Cyclops seems slow and I thought the UI made it hard for me to see shit. I can see the merit in a mobile base though. The Prawn was a bigger disappointment. I was so fucking pumped to try it out, but the vanilla jetpack is absolutely fucking atrocious and worthless. I just got the grappling hook, which helps somewhat, but it still takes me 15 minutes getting it in the moonpool because I'm retarded where I built my base. I see that there is a jetpack booster for the Prawn, which probably finally makes it worth using, but it requires some crystalline shit that looks to be endgame material.

Wrongful termination.

>go explore the big ship
>swim back
>the sea floor isn't fully rendering
>can swim through the ground
>can't save
>have to force quit
wtf?

>reeeeeee let be review bomb because I'm an autistic little shit

What was the wrongful termination? He works at the will of his employer unless he had a contract.

the studio technically violated california employment discrimination law, not that he would or should sue.

>opinions i don't like shouldn't exist

This is funny because it applies both to Sup Forums and SJWs

So is this game another "games you can't discuss on Sup Forums"? Yes, the devs are liberal cucks and whatever else, and this is old news. However I just want to talk about the goddamn video game. The alternatives are /vg/ and Reddit, and I don't want to use either.

Me no do right?

not every state has that retarded law.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

>tfw trying to complete the orphaned verses of Green Hills of Earth for my timecapsule
send help

>review bombing because you're assblasted is good

Name a state that does not allow a company to fire an employee for virtually any reason they feel like.

I am sorry but no state operates under your imaginary "you can't fire me for my opinions ;-;" law

It's just not fair. These cucks are going to get away with it. Game already sold millions and now the reviews are pattering out and it's getting more positive than negative again. What the fuck bros I can't handle this. These cucks need to get what they deserve

Come again? I bought this game years ago for cheap from G2A because I heard it was a good sea exploration game. I didn't buy it to support liberalism, anti-gun legislation, or apache helicopter discrimination. Yes, it's retarded as fuck the devs fell for the Neofag meme and got bullied to fire a guy, but that has little bearing on the game itself.

Oh, but they are user. Embarrassingly large bags of money. The righteous punishment for a game well made.

I need more reaction images to understand how you feel

>tfw fat-thumb when taking screenshots, hit the power button on my keyboard I never knew I had
>6 hours down the drain, can't bring myself to replay all that again

Then you should legit do more research on developers to ensure their personal beliefs match yours.

>Name a state that does not allow a company to fire an employee for virtually any reason they feel like.

All of them

And california

>tfw you'll never be polish
How did they become so based?

No, you dumb piece of shit, that's precisely the opposite of what should happen. This board should be discussing games, you autist.

Duly noted.

Only 50k people bought it. Most people pirated it.

They won't be making another game.

>buying a meme keyboard with meme buttons
You brought this on yourself

Why the fuck would you want to be Polish?

We KNEW they were SJWs when the nogunz thing came out. We KNEW they were SJWs when the character model ended up being El Creatura. We waited way too long to act. We could have sunk this SJW garbage just like we sank Yooka Laylee for canning JonTron for speaking his mind. It's too late at this point; normies, cucks and numales have already bought the game and it's already a success. We need to be more vigilant in sniffing out SJW horseshit and sabotaging future devs' efforts before they can release their propaganda.

upvoted

both ends of the spectrum should be gassed

>power button on a keyboard
Literally why the fuck. Also, why did you not save for 6 hours? I fucking save every few minutes because if I get leviathan'd I have to restart the game instead of losing shit.

>not living out of your cyclops

never gonna make it

laughter.reactionimage

>muh lack of Jon Tron ruined yooka-laylee
Fuck off faggot, game would have sucked even if he had his shitty noises in the game.

>if your character isn't white it is SJW

>finally find the vehicle upgrade station and install a hull upgrade for my Seamoth
>Ghost leviathan comes out of nowhere and 2 shots my Seamoth
Dank meme. What triggers these fucks? I don't even hear them from 500 miles like the Reapers

I live with the ghosts

Haven't found the cool tree yet. I just made my first base outside of a kelp forest on a nice flat plain with plenty of sunlight, somewhere to the South of the starting point. I'm mostly playing blind, so I have a few questions.
Can you build fabricators?
Can you build lockers with LARGE storage, instead of these dinky floating ones?
How the fuck do you get on the Aurora? Every time I try to find a way in a fucking Reaper comes to shit in my Cheerios.

I hate to post this, lest I look like a libcuck, but you realize this is EXACTLY the same shit they are doing on the other side, right? Or are you trying to be ironic? You're suggesting the raiding/brigading faggotry that Neofag and Tumblr does.

Ghost Leviathans only show up in the Deep Grand Reef, the Void and the Blood Kelp Zone.

Why don't I see Bulbo Trees in your bases? I believe they are better than lanterns or melons or food/water

Fact:This game is trash

>Why the fuck would you want to be Polish?
Because they're the only white nation not destroying themselves. Poland will be the last to be overcome by the third world hordes

They grow slower and are more of a pain than melons. I'm not sure the ratio is better either. They aren't bad though.

it's right there on steam charts. peaked at 50k people playing it. Most returned it because it runs like dogshit and gets boring just before the return window closes.

It's the best minecraft clone

Shut up faggot

There's nothing wrong with SJWs making their own SJW games. That's literally what we tell SJW crybabies to do when they try to tamper with non-SJW games.

Yooka-Laylee got shit because non-SJWs caved to SJW pressure and backpedaled on something they were previously happy to do.

Charlie is an SJW and can SJW his game up all he wants. If it sucks because of that, now or in the future, don't play it. That's also a separate issue from the firing, which the backlash is about how free speech should properly be handled in enterprise. Justice will serve itself because charlie just threw away perfectly good talent and wants to start diversity hiring quotas and make them a protected class. Every serious white male will leave and he'll find out why his ideology over meritocracy is not economically viable.

>It's the best looking shit

They ban free speech and their government is a pants on head retarded authoritarian shithole. No better than saudi arabia

>muh ethnostate

Poland will literally be a part of Russia by 2050

its funny, i actually made like 5 trips to the aurora and went inside it and only once saw the reaper swimming around at a distance, fucked right off after that and didnt came back till i got my seamoth.

Each tree gives you like 10 seeds (8 food 10 water) which is enough for your needs. By the time you need to eat again the tree is back up and you can plant 4 of them just in case you need more.

This shit is scary, they don't try to destroy your base?

>free speech for a guy who comes from a country that jails you for saying the holocaust happened

By the way no one talked about diversity quotas. They'll just hire a sound designer who can keep his mouth shut.

>Can you build fabricators?
Yes. I'm fairly certain it's automatically learned too.
>Can you build lockers with LARGE storage, instead of these dinky floating ones?
Yes. You immediately get wall storage and standalone lockers, both of which store far more than the shitty floating storage lockers.

For both of your questions, you need to find the Habitat Builder first. That enables you to build your base and install the new fabricator and storage.
>How the fuck do you get on the Aurora?
I'm first assuming you already have the radiation suit because you'll die otherwise. The entrance is on the opposite end of the lifepod. You'll need a propulsion cannon to enter because there is junk stacked in front of either entrance. You'll also need a fire extinguisher (though they are in the Aurora), laser cutter, and repair tool to get everything. For locked doors, check your PDA because you probably found the code, but there will be at least 1 door you can't open yet. Lastly, watch out for the fucking head crab things. They are annoying with just a knife, but you can use the propulsion cannon if you want to waste the battery.

They try to get in but they can't do shit

>they don't try to destroy your base?

Planned feature that didn't make release. It's on the to-do list for the expansion right now, as well as individual compartment flooding.

Only if your ship's name is Degasi lmao

Follow a Scot, you'll start to rot.

>scared of the deep sea
>scared that some huge thing might eat me alive
>the whole game is based around that concept
a-at least the shore looks nice

> as well as individual compartment flooding.
So what the fuck is the purpose of the bulkhead then? I intended to build them for every room once I build a nice permanent base, but I'm glad to see they are useless.

I do miss when we could discuss games based on their content rather than whatever bullshit their devs are pulling.

If their shitty decisions end up hurting the game, that should be the thing people are outraged about.

As for subnautica specifically, the sound design was one of its strongest aspects so I imagine any expansion content they release will be worse off for firing their current sound designer.

>It's okay when nonwhites celebrate when whites die
>It's not okay to say you disagree with that
I've had this game since it first came out in early dev. Too late for refund unfortunately.

Weren't they killed by Crabsquids?

Marguerit brought a Reaper back to the station for the kid to study.

It woke up.

Shit it was £5

The kids these days with their computers and their pokemons, gotta have every possible thing on their keyboard or their mouse. I've got like 12 buttons on my mouse I'm not sure I can even bind to anything.

Also I was having too much fun to consider saving

>free speech for a guy who comes from a country that jails you for saying the holocaust happened

Why is the president of poland a sound designer for a Californian computer game

>By the way no one talked about diversity quotas.

Lmao yes they did.

"They said that this would create an unwelcoming working environment and that they see it as a problem that almost only white men are working there, and they need more diversity and that what I said would make that difficult to achieve.”

Yeah I am sure that one Polish guy was the greatest sound designer in human history and not just the dude they could afford when starting out

>God, why don't SJWs just make their own game
>They make a game
>You like the game
>They continue to be SJWs

What did you expect.

There might be a lot of crabsquids around but one of the inhabitants mentioned how a leviathan followed them back

marguerit died stabbing a ghostie boy

papa got wounded while fleeing the destroyed habitat and drowned, then probably eaten by dookdooks

bart died on the shore to the kharaa

Well they increase your base's durability so you can keep it above 0 when building. That's it right now I think

t. guy who plays with laptop speakers

>one Polish guy was the greatest sound designer in human history
Yeah, I'm sure that's what my post was implying.

You're right, whatever diversity hire they bring in to replace him is guaranteed to be much much better.