>bottom
Don't really see how, I main him and he's not bad at all

>eventhubs

>eventscrubs

OP here

Just wanted opinions on this list, if anons think it's even slightly accurate

>mfw my team is T. Gohan/Nappa/Tien
>tiers are for queers

not enough people play him so of course they think he is bad since no one is bothering gathering data on him.

why the fuck does it take like 30 mins to find a fucking match?

There should never be a tier list until a major ie EVO happens imo.

Alright
I play a lot of fighting games but this game just doesn't click for me, I think mostly because I hate playing rushdown and going ham on people.

How the fuck do I play this game Sup Forums?
For some reason all of my fucking friends decided that this would be the one fighting game they want to stick with and learn, but its also the only one that I don't have fun with and can't wrap my head around.

How do I stop trying and learn to just go ham?
A decade of mainly playing street fighter and big body characters in every game has taught me to do literally the opposite of everything I need to be doing in this stupid fucking game.
How do I unlearn every habit and adapt to this mess?

What's the ultimate tryhard team?

>Majin Buu
Not sure that's right.

How do I in to piccolo guys? All I do is L L 2M M Jump L M 2B Dash L M J L M B Vanish S qcb B in to Super.

Goku Super Saiyen
Goku Black
Goku Super Saiyen God Super Saiyen

>18
>kid buu
>mid tier

This game is literally corner carry combo into spam overhead+assist combos, why do you think 18 is one of the best characters in the game atm along with black?

What happened to Gohan's hairline in Super?

Why isn't his hair as cool as it was in the Buu Saga?

That is the most incorrect tier list i've seen anyone post since the launch of this game. Literally every single entry to "mid-tier" and below is incorrect.

>my team is ginyu/majin buu/gotenks
>mfw no matter how hard I try, I always end up picking low tier characters in every fighting game I play
i’m fucking cursed I swear

>Goku Black
>Hit
>Android 21

>Bottom Tier
>Nappa

dont worry user ginyu is sleeper op just no one can be bothered to figure out how to play him.

>according to eventhubs

The animators get like 2 weeks to make an episode.

Honestly I've never seen a Majin Buu or Ginyu online, and only a couple of Gotenks

They're only low tier right now because people aren't playing them

Eventhub tier lists are vote based and easily manipulated. Never ever believe them because retarded waifufags will vote down their waifu to seem weak and vote up a scrub killer. 21 being mid tier when every pro considers her strong is a huge tell. Also 16 is strong as shit.

>top tier
>Gohan
Stopped reading right there

Tiers are for tryhards. Just have fun with any character you like and hell, if you beat someone with a """""low-tier""""" you have bragging rights i guess. Fighting games rely more on skill than numbers anyway unless youre a competautist.

Literally every single one of those characters is S+-tier. Ignore the OP.

How many weeks did they get in DBZ?

>16
>Low Tier
Eventscrubs at its finest

Well it's a 3v3 game so tiers can get a lot wackier.

That animation is awful. I at least heard the manga is worth reading.

>16
>Low Tier

>Eventhubs

Also tiers should never be voted on, they should exclusively draw from results. Theory doesn’t mean shit if nobody can pull it off.

He's just missing the bang. Toei decided to make their headcanon reality and literally made the bang a part of Gohan's transformation into Ultimate even though that's never how it was.

>eventhubs

Even with the bang it looks like shit

>Visits Eventhubs.
Do you like KFC?

>I at least heard the manga is worth reading.

It isn't. Imagine if every arc in DBZ was started and wrapped up in 5 chapters. That's the Super manga, the pacing is complete garbage. People just like to disregard that and suck Toyo's cock because it isn't Toei.

Why are Street Fighters players unable to play anything else? It doesn't matter the game, it's always the same complains word-by-word

I don't actually know, but that's how anime tends to run. If I had to guess, about the same, maybe a little more. Z also has plenty of frames that look shitty. Not quite as bad as pic related but they're still a thing. I think there's also not enough good animators to go around.

>2018
>still falling for the tier-list meme

do you at least know the basic universal combo? I say universal but it doesn't really work with the likes of Frieza or Yamcha but with Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, etc.

2M > 5M > JC > 5M > 2H > 5H > 5M > 5H

That's like the bread and butter for scrubs. If not just button mash 5L or 5M and Super Dash.

So is there any high level DBFZ I can actually watch right now or do I have to wait until Winter Brawl or something?
A lot of different sects in the FGC are playing it but for the most part they are keeping to playing their friends.

I can play Guilty Gear just fine, and I have no issues with killer instinct or MK9, I can even hold my own in Skull Girls.
Its just something about DBFZ that makes no fucking sense to me. Maybe its because I always avoided MvC, but DBFZ feels like a bizarro fighting game where everything I know is backwards.

I'm falling into my Marvel 3 labbing tendencies and am currently trying to build a new team despite not having 100% mastered my main one. Currently working with a 16/Hit shell and am looking around for anchors. Defaulting to Cell right now because he's on my main team.

Nigga you didn't pick low-tiers, you just picked characters that take effort. Ginyu has insane neutral and blockstrings, Buu's resets are NASTY, and Gotenks pressure/oki is even worse. Learn how to use the Force for pressure, learn how to combo into Fat Throw and do resets out of it, and learn how to Shout-cancel into fast-as-fuck overheads and empty lows as well as Negative Edge your H+S Kamikaze ghosts on the opponent's wakeup.

He's cherry-picking, user. The animation in the current arc is beyond anything Z ever had.

>I think mostly because I hate playing rushdown
Unfortunately that's how this game plays. Closest to a zoner would probably be Ginyu and that won't last long once people figure out how to deal with his shenanigans.

>The animation in the current arc is beyond anything Z ever had.

Cell saga DBZ takes a notable dive in art quality. Probably because everyone was tired of drawing Cell.

>Ginyu bottom tier
He can become top tier in an instant

CHANGE NOW

rockthedrag.in/#/

>Closest to a zoner
Actually, I generally only play big body grapplers.
DBFZ has nothing in the way of slow tanky characters that rely on big punishes for unsafe shit

>Nappa
>Ginyu

What went wrong

That's not an argument.

> ginyu
> bottom tier
> he doesn't know how to use GINYU TOKUSENTAI

Pathetic

I see you have never ever been to a major. SF players mingle more than any other community besides maybe Marvel and NRS. Anime players are the ones who struggle with anything that doesn't allow you to approach with IAD.

Remember Rico Suave is a KI Champ
Justin Wong won 10k in MK9
Combofiend got multiple GG Top 8s while working for Capcom

Etc etc

It's good but it moves really fast. It lacks any filler, and honestly sometimes filler is the best part of the anime (Goku vs Krillin, character interaction moments, Fit Buu, Dr. Slump episode, Baseball episode).

Still, it's a brisk and enjoyable read with much more consistent art than the anime and plot that isn't quite as stupid. It is however a ways behind, as it's only on the ToP Recruitment mini-arc right now while the anime is wrapping up the ToP.

You can bang out the entire manga to date in like 4-5 hours if you marathon it, 20-30 minutes less if you skip the Battle of Gods retelling (the manga just skips RoF entirely) so I'd say go for it.

Wrong.

Even if more frames were drawn inbetween keys than Z's Supers animations fails in comparison due to some of the stylistic choices of animations used in DBZ to have impact on a fight scene while saving time.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just reacting to you saying such dumb shit.
I don't even hate super, I watch it every week. But the only way you could unironically think that Super has better animation that "Z ever had" at any point in its run, you either don't know shit about animation or you're a keflafag

>EVENTHUBS

Here, have a superior version.

>t. born in 1999

he probably thinks modern anime art style where everyone is made of plastic and drawn in photoshop is "quality animation".

I love this scene where they cut to Goku and the animators forgot what Goku's hair looks like I guess so they just made him Gohan

I don't want it in HD

it's scary enough in gif form

grande padre.....................

is there any reason I shouldn't buy DBZ?

>all these retards that don't realize that ginyu is bottom tier on purpose because of his body swap mechanic

>I'm not trying to argue with you
Okay, then continue having fun living in ignorance, I guess. I'm not sure what you're here for other than self-validation.

>cherrypicking
>m-m-muh Z quality animation and perfectly drawn frames
Go away

I never said Z had perfect animation, I even enjoy Super but you cannot honestly say that it has better animation that some of Z's best moments.

Z at it's worst is still animated, Super at it's worst has stills sliding around the screen

If you can't deal with figuring out how to improve over time. If you lose a 3-5 matches in a day and automatically think "fuck this game", this genre isn't for you.

Nah the manga is great ignore this guy

Retard

Super manga when? I hate animemes

>Z at it's worst is still animated

>I even enjoy Super but you cannot honestly say that it has better animation that some of Z's best moments.
The show as a whole? No, it doesn't, that's why I pointed out the current arc. The ToP's best moments blow away anything Z ever had. Whether you like the art style or not is irrelevant. I feel like half the people that talk about this shit are just being contrarian shitposters for the sake of it, but then again, that's 90% of Sup Forums

gohan blanco S2 confirmed?

16 literally will eat your asshole out for nothing

please provide one scene that's got this amazing animation

Yamcha is high tier.

Let that sink in for a second.

>art is objective

Get a load of this faggot.

I've been fucking around with Cell, Vegeta, Trunks, Hit, 16, and A Gohan, What's the best team to make out of these 6?

>Okay, then continue having fun living in ignorance,
Z has more off model frames because the characters actually move.
Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about, animation isn't just about how on model characters say, Z just has better art direction overall.
There are a lot of stylistic choices in Z that allowed the artists to keep the budget low while still making great looking scenes.

Super looks fucking laughably bad more often than not.
Hell, they don't even animate most of the fight scenes and all of the ki shit is just a fucking after effects filter.

If you actually paid attention to how Z was animated and not just how goofy some of the screen caps you saw on Sup Forums are, you'd know that fights actually feel fast, they feel like hits have impact, they choreography.

In super? At most you get 2 repeated frames with constant "ATATATATATATATATATATA" shouting or another fucking beam struggle.
The fights in super are boring, slow, poorly choreographed and in general just fucking lazy.
I could probably count the cool moments in Super on one hand, there have been maybe 2-3 well animated fights in this entire arc and its just one giant fucking tournament.

Like I said, I still watch the show every week for some reason, but its not well animated. They cut so many corners that everything just feels cheap and rushed. Its very clear that they don't really care about Super outside of how much money they get from it.

>The ToP's best moments blow away anything Z ever had.
It really, really doesn't.
The entire arc has been a fucking mess

not really. even if you don't have internet or someone to play with, the core gameplay is really fun

>implying Super's animation could ever top the best DBZ scene
youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE

GG is all about insane pressure though, granted defensive options are very powerful. I think a lot of the crazy block strings and corner pressure were seeing is gonna get exposed once people get better with the parry.

>all the power bottoms are bottom tier

>majin at bottom
Whew laddy

Okay, easy. Ironically, the major fights with Vegeta so far, with Toppo and Jiren respectively, have both been phenomenal. The Goku vs. Kefla fight is obvious, but it was great too. Gohan/Frieza vs Dyspo was surprisingly great as well. Super's worst problem in terms of animation is reusing frames, which I really wish they'd stop doing.

>Z has more off model frames because the characters actually move.
And they don't in Super? The fuck are you on about?

>Z just has better art direction overall.
Way to say something that amounts to actually nothing.

>If you actually paid attention to how Z was animated and not just how goofy some of the screen caps you saw on Sup Forums are, you'd know that fights actually feel fast, they feel like hits have impact, they choreography.
This is a purely one-sided argument based on hyperbole and subjectivity, and I really don't feel like arguing with someone that's not even attempting a rational discussion.

An event is occuring.

I literally couldn't stand to watch DBZ for years because it looked like ass and every episode seemed to consist of 15+ minutes of zero fucking animation, this idea it was some amazing work of art is some utterly baffling ultra nostalgia shittery.

Who is the best player atm?

>It isn't. Imagine if every arc in DBZ was started and wrapped up in 5 chapters.
Every DBS chapter starting from the Black arc is worth like 3/4 DBZ chapters though. And that arc had about the same pacing and similar number of pages as the Saiyan arc.

I swear everyone comparing DBS and DBZ didn't actually read the DBZ manga. Toriyama went through things fast as hell. I read the entirety of the manga last year in about 2 or 3 days.