OH NO NONONONO

OH NO NONONONO

Finally people will stop hoping for STALKER 2

What I want is BR in WoW and maybe Overwatch.

>Don't even finish Survarium, which is currently a huge turd of broken promises
>Moves on to some meme genre with a new game
I can't wait to see them crash and burn.

Time to kill myself

>Like PUBG
>But somehow even more glitchy

BR is the new ASSFAGGOTS

this

>battle royale
When is this meme going to die?

>CHEEKY BREEKY x 100 players

no thanks

There's gonna be so many of these BR games flooding the market I'd be surprised if they could even find 100 players a week after release

How the fuck did the BR meme take hold? I remember playing the Arma 3 mod and no one really cared about it. What the fuck happened?

Did they ever even add the singleplayer/co-op component to Survarium?

Never thought I'd see the day

What's wrong with Battle Royale as a concept even? or is it just Sup Forums hating it because it's the new overly popular thing

It's just like FPS games, open world stuff. They have their 1-2 years of uber-popularity, then they recede

H1Z1 KOTK got popular on Steam and then the pubg guy just made a better version of it

Sup Forums is contrarian.

BR meme will never die now that Rockstar is forcing it into RDR2.

i never played any of the stalker games are they as good as fallout new vegas?

I guess you could say it started with DayZ

Let them jump on the meme train, they won't recapture STALKER's popularity anyway. It's living of the atmosphere, decent AI and generally weird shit happening everywhere. This? It looks like a normal day in Ukraine, who the fuck wants to play that.

Apples and oranges.

open world has been popular since 2001 and has only grown. even fucking nintendo got in on it with zelda, and now they're redesigning the last 3ds zelda to be open world like botw.

one of the most popular games of all time is both first person and open world

Kill yourself

I have never let out a more audible sigh.
Good games are dead.

Genres come and go in trends. Before this it was open world crafting survival, and even earlier you saw a lot of GTA and Cod/Halo clones. Keep in mind only a fraction of these are ever good.
If you like BR as a genre, this is fine and dandy, but if you don't, we're stuck with it for a few years while all the devs cash in.

Subjective. STALKER has more emphasis on survival and gunplay while Fallout is more about RPG stuff. Both are good base games but become phenomenal when modded properly.

Oh. Ohhh...

What games allow me to be Kiriyama?

>Survarium devs

Into the trash it goes.

>dieing
it just started you stupid fucking moron
we're going to have at least 200 BR games before it becomes stale
>take a fucking guess how many we have now

Haha yes!

>battle royalé

I don't see an argument for there really being any more room in the market for a new BR game with both pubg and fortnite existing. This is just a waste of time that will go nowhere and die a quiet death. Meanwhile, no new Stalker-esque game

>Battle Royale Game.
meh depends where this will take them. If they plan a STALKER2. I would be curious. But it seems everyone is going for battle royale games lately.

probably once more than 2 games exist

Eventually, we'll get a BR game that's really, REALLY good. It's only a matter of time; it just has to be very original in its execution, imo.

>moba
>battle royale
who comes up with these shitty ass names?

Even Halo is doing it now even though that may actually work for its gameplay, when will battle royale die?

in the last 2 years? 4?

>moba
riot
>battle royale
the movie the game mode is inspired by

>anything popular is ASSFAGGOTS

okay

Theyre just going to use all their survivarium assets. Not that big of a deal
Only reason to release as a stand alone is for publicity