3x3 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

befunky.com/create/collage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7/7

To the Cave/Langrisser fan who asked last time - I have CB here because it is the latest one, and I feel like putting up a sim player or arcade data hack or the series at large is a cop out. Each new IIDX generally adds something new that makes it improved over the previous version. If I had to choose one based on presentation alone it would probably be something like Pendual for recent styles or Happy Sky or 6th.

0/1
0/1

A 3x3 of my current favorite games. Couldn't think of a 9th so I just put my favorite movie.

you do know you have to be over 18 to post here right?

2/2
4/5
I know it's bait but
2/5

1/1
2/2
0/0
3/3
3/3

>Zack and Wiki

We meet again nigger!/9
6/7 didn't play Pokémon or zelda lbtw maybe 5/7 I don't remember which M prime I hated. Persona is garbage desu. ++ for MGS 2 SotC bloodborne
7/8 never could get into roller coaster games. tell me more about fragile dreams.
you can't be serious/9
3/4
never played left column and bottom raw.
DS is nice WW too.
Can't into GTA series.

2/2
2/2
0/0 Trash
3/3
5/5

3/3
2/2
3/5
-Dark Souls, -WoW

0/0
2/3
1/1

>tell me more about fragile dreams.
Fragile Dreams is an exploration game with shitty combat, breakable weapons, and one of the greatest senses of atmosphere i've seen in a game. It captures a summer evening melancholy better than any game i've ever seen and the feeling of isolation that it wants to beat in is somewhat lost when you get a ghost companion, but they nail it most of the time. It also has little optional vignettes that are self contained and pretty rough to read sometimes. It isn't too long and i'd recommend at least giving it a shot. It definitely won't be to everyone's tastes though. It also hit me at a time when it would be the most effective on me.

3/3 +Withcer3, Pokemon HG, SotC
2/2 +RollerCoaster, Yoshi's Island
0/0
1/1 +Minecraft
2/4 +NewVegas, DR2
-Pokemon Crystal, DRV3
2/4 +NweVegas, Dark Souls
-Pokemon Silver, San Andreas
1/1 +Silent Hill 2
0/0
1/2 +Silent Hill
-DMC3

I didn't rate you.
4/4 didn't play left column and middle raw.
4/5 persona 3 was less garbage than the rest but still not that good.+ for bloodborne nier ++ for stalker tell me more about devil dagger and subnautica.
Noice/9 Vice City was the only game on the serie I could play and gave fun with (maybe because I was my first 3D GTA or Maybe I love flashy suit and Miami vice ambiance) ++ for Solo Wing picie
I will definitely check it.thanks user and You should check Attack of the Friday Monsters if you have a 3DS.

Moe shit/9
more seriously 4/5 ++ dark souls valkyria chronicles even if witcher 1 is kind of good didn't hold to time really well. new fire emblems are poop.
Tell me more about fairy fencer I have this sitting on my steam for a while now.

>Tell me more about fairy fencer
It's a really fun turn based JRPG from the same guys who make the Neptunia series, but it's way better than any Neptunia game, since it's not just some generic moe game
It has a big focus on gameplay and story
I definitely recommend trying it, but if you don't like the first hour of the game, don't even bother, story gets better, but gameplay doesn't improve from what you will see in the begining
Also, there are 2 versions of the game, Advent Dark Force is a remake of the original game, with more endings and "improved" graphics, that's the version you should play

3/3
3/3
1/1
Thanks for responding.
4/4

Yeah I am digging for that turn base RPG gameplay. with an action timeline that what is appealing to me. too much japanese rpg are going full real time action and that's suck IMO.

4/4

5/6 I really wished I could get into Civ but it just doesn't click with me.

6/8 Not a fna of WoW, I live Halo 1&2 got bored of the games by 3.

4/4

Waifu/9

ex-op your 3x3 was visually more appealing yesterday.

>Waifu/9
I appreciate your rating, thanks
Is Ragnarok Battle Offline good?

Yeah I need to remake it with labels, people asking what game is what got annoying.

2/4
1/1
2/4
3/4
1/3
1/1
2/2
2/3
1/2

@406080646

0/1 you do like your honeymoon phases
0/0
0/2
4/5 >We meet again nigger!/9 lol. Very nice display. I don't know why but the SS series never did a whole lot for me, I always liked Last Blade more. At least you have 3 instead of supremely overrated 2.
0/1
0/2 please label your games
1/1 I think you would like the first three Sakura Wars games at least. SW5 isn't good. If there's a translation patch out there, I think you'd enjoy it.
4/4 you're welcome man
1/3
1/1? you're the guy who recently posted with DQ6 right? What happened to the pic?

sorry
i just like knowing what games people like and want to give accurate ratings

Yes, very. I have yet to play an Beat 'em up with it's depth ever. All of it's stats are meaningful, and you can have a variety of builds. Combat is enjoyable and you do much more than just mash a few attack buttons. It can be grindy, but the combat is good enough to make it enjoyable.

I don't understand peoples rating scales. What does 0/1 or 1/3 or 7/9 mean?

1/2
2/4
1/9
2/4
2/4

Games Liked / Games Played

I have all the serie minus 6 (AES and MVS) but in SamSho series 3 is hated. even if it better now most for a long time people prefer 2 and 4. But I love 3 nostalgia play a part in this too.
Last blade serie is nice but I discovered it far later. (like in 2007 or something like this).

>1/1? you're the guy who recently posted with DQ6 right? What happened to the pic?
DQ6 is still still top centre

this is amazing, keep it up.

Rate.

You don't get rates if you don't rate, idiot

ra/te will definitely rate again.

no

5/6

1/3 (what is top middle?)

1/1

the only game i play now is league, i fucking hate it but im too addicted to it save me
Mix of OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING and elder god taste. 3/3
3/3, Utlimate Spiderman is amazing.
These are either games I've never heard of or games I desperately need to play.

Roast me Sup Forums

Fill the empty space with Mass Effect 1

6/5
7/7
3/3
2/2 Normalfag taste.
4/4
7/9 Excellent taste.
>Steel Battalion
>JetSet
>Last Blade
My nigga
4/5
7/6
3/3 You filthy weeb
I haven't played any of these.
Nice 4/5
4/4
2/2 Baby taste.
Are you me?

I'm retarded

This is my first time making one of these pls go easy on me i just really love silly games
4/6
3/3
3/4

>1/3 (what is top middle?)
Dragon Quest VI

>it's the current year plus 1
>there are still people posting without rating

2/3 ALBW and HG -Witcher 3
I fucking adore A Link Between Worlds, it deserves so much more credit than its given.
3/3 Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Viewtiful Joe, Yoshi's Island
0/0 But it's gonna be at least /1 come tomorrow, I'm going to an arcade I found nearby and they have Darius at least (I checked Cannon Ballers they don't have that)
Wew, although since you said currently playing maybe not wew, I've added people in Steam threads before, I've seen what some of you play.
2/4 Crystal and TF2 -New Vegas and Explorers of Sky
6/7 +Wind Waker, Silver (gold best version), San Andreas, Dark Souls, Halo 3, and WoW -New Vegas
2/2 Jet Set Radio and Outrun though I dont have a clue which one you have or which ones Ive played
1/2 WoW -Dota 2
0/0 I think
2/3 Gen 3 and Dark Souls -Fire Emblem Fates
1/1 Metal Max Returns
4/5 Superstar, Mirrors Edge, Soul Calibur 2, JSRF -Witcher 3
1.5/2-3 Emerald. Skyrim is a weird one because while I can say I found enjoyable moments during my time with it I dont feel like I can call it a good game in any capacity. If that's explorers of sky (only one I played) Its 1/3 though.
4/4 KI:U, Hollow Knight, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Silver
I briefly played Rivals of Aether on a friends laptop and MAN I didnt expect it to feel as good as it does. I should get it for my Switch for going over to my buddies house.
5/5 Starcraft, Halo 3, Unreal, Metroid Prime, Battlefront 2
4/4 Earthbound, Paper Mario, Yoshi's Island, and I think that Battle Network
0/1 Fallout New Vegas but everything else is "man I should really play that"core
7/7 Awesomenauts, VVVVVV, New Leaf, Air Ride (my niggaaaaaaaaa), Portal, Windu Waiku, X
City Trial is multiplayer perfection
3/3 Starcraft, Halo 3, Battlefront 2
Divinity Original Sin 2 but Im early

Cont

3/3 White 2. Sims 2, New Leaf
7/7 Sonic Rush, Paper Mario, Silver (Gold a best), Crazy Taxi, Daytona, F-Zero GX, Battlefront

4/4
kirby, kid icarus. smash, gravity rush
2/2 but glad to see sonic rush

Oh please don't die after I took my sweet ass time rating everyone

2/2 RCT and Amazing Mirror? (Im right, right?)

yup

It's strange how 3x3 threads have become much more frequent, but at the price of each individual one dying really quickly

>Create 3x3
>It comes out completely fucked
Fuck this.
>Postal 2
>Civ 5
>Red Alert 2
>Portal 2
>Terraria
>Fallout New Vegas
>Stardew Valley
>Downwell
>KOTOR 2

I think the worst part is that you start seeing the same 3x3's, and rating the same people over and over kinda sucks

Use this
befunky.com/create/collage/

2/7

1/1

6/6

2/6

1/4

3/8

7/7

4/4

1/3

0/4

5/5

3/6

2/4

0/2

3/5

2/4

5/7

2/6 I'd say your taste sucks, but I absolutely love Postal 2, so I can't completely hate your list

>5/7

curious to know which ones you liked/disliked from mine

4/6
0/2
2/4 - How is My time at portia?
5/5
6/6
2/2
3/5
2/3
3/3
3/3
7/7
4/5
7/7
4/4
6/7
5/5

5/5
4/4
2/2
0/2
5/5
1/2
2/2 get out of here stalker
2/2
2/2 you filthy weaboo
0/0 I've never even heard of any of these except for SMT desu
3/3
2/3 fuck Skyrim
3/3 Fucking ultimate spiderman was great
4/5 I never liked starcraft even though I'm an rtsfag
0/0 I'll play earthbound eventually
2/2
0/1
3/4
5/5
2/2
1/2 Xenoverse 2 would have been fun but in my experience the netcode made every fight a laggy mess.
4/4
6/6
3/3

Not into Guilty Gear, could never get into Windjammers though there's nothing "bad" about it.

No idea what bottom left or top left are. Liked the rest. Blood in particular is one of my favorite games. I've only recently got into RollerCoaster Tycoon and it's a great series. One of the best sims.

thanks

what are some of your other favorite series besides ultima

bampu desu~

5/5
2/2
5/5
0/0

1st 5/5 is Mario World, Halo 3, Doom, Earthbound, and motherfucking AOE

2/2 Is Halo and Shogun

2nd 5/5 is Hotline Miami, Dark Souls, Animal Crossing, Terraria, Toshi's Island

0/0 is I should play more oldschool PC rpgs

Wanted to make sure I got the post in before the thread died

My favorites that aren't on that pic are Ultima Online, Blood, Postal 2 (I don't really like the rest of the Postal series though), Doom series excluding 3, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines (currently doing a playthrough with a Venture), Gothic 1, Diablo, Diablo 2, System Shock, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Thief 1/Gold, and Thief 2.

To a lesser extent I also like the Witcher series and the FromSoftware action RPGs and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

I'm also eternally fond of early WRPGs, and will always have a soft spot for the Wizardry series and maybe a few other ancient old school RPGs like some of the Might and Magic games or the Realms of Arkania trilogy.

last bump

*blocks your path objectively*

respectable taste user

autism

I think you like arcade shooter style games.

Allow me to help you update some

3DS incoming

Lots of great choices here. Hopefully you've given some people new games to play.

Here we go

>no FE14
shit

2/3rds of the game is a dumpsterfire
Yes it is.

>No Rune Factory 4 or Picross 3D Round 2
Hmm...still solid. I’d probably drop Kingdom Hearts though. Combat in DDD was far from polished and the Dream Eater system sucked

Updated because it was ugly

'sup niggas

Forgot to change out the low res KIU panel

3/3 Odins Sphere, Tomato, and MGR

>STILL no FE14
still shit

3/3, Guild, Zelda LBW, Icarus. (here)

here, I goofed. 3/4 on . I gave Samus Returns a good several hours but just couldn't dig it. The original version can't be beat, in my opinion.

Sure.

You have the best 3x3 in the thread

>Heart gold
>bloodbourne

Nice

Should I play The Witcher 1 through 3?

Witcher 1 has the best main story and the most obscure and clunky gameplay.

2 is unnecessary

Play witcher 3 from the get go. You'll miss 3 minor character background, but nothing that a wiki or some attention can't handle. Witcher 3 is very very good.

There's a lot in here of people who were obviously born in 2000 or later. I think it's part of the reason I don't come into these threads anymore because it makes me feel so old. The idea of someone's childhood favorite being made in 2009 bugs the shit out of me

How do you know they don't just have a newer favorite?

these threads are shit anyway. I always come just to hopefully find new games to play but it's always the same shit

why not DD 2

It seems improbable for someone older not to list at least one older game, even if they have newer favorites. Of course, a younger person could play older games too. So you never know. Not gonna single anyone out either, just my personal guesses who's underage

I'm almost 24 and my oldest game on my 3x3 is from 2000 tbqh

jokes on you im born on 1998

>I'm almost 24
>only ___ sleeps left!

just say you're 23 or 24 you sound childish

I like the arcade version of 1 the best, also DD on gameboy was my first beat em up I owned.

If I were to list mine they'd start at about 10 years after my birth year. I think that's pretty normal. You don't appreciate games until a certain age

Can we not do this

too late I'm already done with it.