This will be the most technically amazing game ever achieved upon release

>this will be the most technically amazing game ever achieved upon release

How do they keep doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb05lREcYME
youtube.com/watch?v=MmIgFtLa00Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their bank account is bigger than everyone else's

And yet it will have a worse physics and chemistry system than Breath of the Wild. What's technically amazing about that?

Probably not, Dad of War and a few other high-profile games are coming out before it.

>Open Wastelands with some grass and maybe some buildings if you get lucky
>Generic 3rd person shooting that's been the staple since Gears of war 1
>Running on 5 year old consoles that were considered under powered when they were released in 2013

Probably going to be the definition of average.

>And yet it will have a worse physics and chemistry system than Breath of the Wild.
Its not hard to focus on physics when you cut out graphics, music, story, characters and a populated world.

They've got more money than God and take a decade to make their games.

Because of these men right here. Minus the one on the far right

>There are people that unironically think Gta V was a fun game and not some boring ass empty open world

But it already looks like shit. There are games from five years ago that are more technically advanced.

Also even if it did look amazing they're going the whole "muh inclusion" SJW route so fuck them.

>And yet it will have a worse physics
Nothing is exceptional about the physics system in breath of the wild.

>game needing to run on 5 year old hardware, Pro version is just going to be upscaled lower resolution with bad framerates
>most technically amazing game
Jesus, sonyfags are so deluded.

i am afraid of online taking over again, just like GTA 5.

What about it will be technically amazing?

Will it depress all the Japanese devs again because they can't compete?

>Their bank account is bigger than everyone else's
>Imagine GTA online. But with cowboys instead.
>Make new type of cash cards as optional.
>PROFIT!
This is where they will do the most damage and max their profits.

you'll see by the end of the month

>no answer
What's the fucking point of this thread again?

All these threads make me want to go back and play the first one again.

It'll be fun to play for a week and then all of the little problems will start to kick in. R* always has terrible shooting and stiff animations with their open world games. The online is going to be even worse than GTA V which you basically have to play as a real job to earn anything without paying for it. And yet people will still buy their games in droves and defend their shitty Jew practices.

It serves as a warning to the Red Dead online. It is coming.

Please let this be good. I don't particularly care about any of the online stuff, but please don't let them fuck the singleplayer.

I'll probably dive back into it late September or early October myself

They already announced red dead online already plus there is a rumor a battle royale mode.
So sp will remain unchanged over the years.

>RDR Online
I'm disappointed that you're looking forward to shark-coins.

Is he screaming or is that his mustache

post yfw red dead battle royale kills pubg and fortnite

>The jews at take two and rockstar killing off competition
This is good for nobody, even if PUBG is cancer.

well, that isnt exactly good knew.

the entirety of GTA 5, including it's map design, was built for online play, and i honestly thought it was kinda shit.

he is screaming.

Where's the fucking gameplay video's you British fucks?

>red dead ROYALE

>I'm disappointed that you're looking forward to shark-coins.
Dude I have only got to single player story once. GTA Online and Red DEad Online actually put me off rockstar games. Apart from Max Payne 3. But yeah GTA online is way to much.

You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb05lREcYME

I just hope the AI, physics and mechanics go back to having the quality or even better than what was presented in GTAIV

Honestly the worst part is going to be the god awful drip feeding they've been doing with gtao

>technically amazing

in what way

All the posters saying it’ll be bad are obviously too young to have played the original.

it will be the death of rockstar. People buy their games for the single player. Yes, they got lucky that stupid sheep would stay for gta online. But you can only go so far with the mobile phone audience. give it 6 mores years and rockstar will be the new bioware.

This place has an agenda against all games made in the west.

It's not that it will be bad to them, as much as they want it to be bad.

They probably will, it won't have to account for dozens of cars on screen at the same time in this one.

I wish someone would edit Bert into this zoomed in version.

Yeah its pretty evident with GTA5 when you go back to it how empty it is for the story and Strangers, but utilized throughout for even Rockstar released content. So many unique buildings not used at all, shit you won't even drive past in single player.

RDR2 will probably be worse in that regard, but maybe bounty hunting will lead you to weird places

>generic
>average
>muh density
>muh peesee

youtube.com/watch?v=MmIgFtLa00Y

GTA V has mindblowing attention to detail. No other game comes close. I expect RDR2 to have an even more believable world. I don't get Sup Forums's critique of Rockstar. All their games are stellar and the DLC stuff is very very optional, even in GTA Online you can still have fun without buying a shark card.

GTA Online is great though

This is either some advanced bait or you're genuinely a shill

kojima officially blaming production team

post games that have more attention to detail then faggot

>rockstar will be the new bioware.
Yeah but Rockstar won't need EA to do it. They will deteriorate from the inside. They will get cocky and do something cause a massive backlash. But know the players will buy into the online present alot more now.

Blah blah blah itll still be a more impressive single player experience than any other game, just like with literally every rockstar release

Euphoria engine is fucking amazing and no other dev has been able to create anything like it

I'm hoping the world actually feels somewhat alive like Red Dead 1 and GTA IV. GTA V shit the bed when it came to atmosphere, that game felt empty and was boring as hell

It's a fucking western game what do you expect dummy ?

>the DLC stuff is very very optional, even in GTA Online
I assume you're joking
>you can still have fun without buying a shark card
Yeah, if you replay the same mission for 500 hours you'll earn enough money to buy the oppressor

Anyone else going to prep for this by watching Unforgiven, Tombstone and Bone Tomahawk before it releases?

Rockstar really needs to go all out with wildlife though. Its fucking awful in GTA5, there is barely any. I'd say Ubisoft has done a better job with wildlife in their past several big games.

In Assassins Creed Origins if you kill an animal other animals get attracted to it and eat its corpse. ACO has the best wildlife ever.

>Its fucking awful in GTA5,
well the games technically 6 years old and city life was the importance in GTAV.

From leaks released yesterday they do seem like they're going all out in the wilderness for this game

yeah wow i can't wait for for a 3 hour story and then another 5 years of cash shop facilitating dlc for the online which will be another grindfest.

>yeah wow i can't wait for for a 3 hour story
you and I both know this won't happen

he doesn't know, he's mentally ill

Expect an average game, not some technically impressive game

Is this the official box art? Its fucking incredible. Blood Meridian vibes.

Jesus you really are a shill. Atention to detail? Really? That's what you're going to use to defend their shitty business practices?
Ffs I like their games but GTAO was built to scam suckers out of their cash. Hell someone else pointed out that most of the world in 5 was left unused in singleplayer, and is it really wrong for us to be worried that the same thing will happen to this?
Shit man.

>itll still be a more impressive single player experience
Yeh until online is needed and updated alot more. Yeah they might bring back the zombie dlc. Hell make team survival zombie dlc. But it will go straight to online content the minute it has finished single player.

Wildlife was better than RDR than GTA5, which is 3 years younger. It had more wildlife, and wildlife that could actually fuck you up.
Yeah I am playing ACO and the wildlife attacks nearby humans, there is random farming ones like Oxen or Donkeys carrying goods. The world is full of life, and its one of the few games to show where people are making all their food.

gta 5 online is the writing on the wall, take 2 is going full of call of duty; short campaign and 90% of the resources going to online. they have already announced cash shops will be in every game going forward.

>this game will have a forced battle royale mode and GTA: Online esque online system
>companion phone app
>more than likely microtransactions
>updated Dead Eye will basically turn your vision into Predator mode and spot shit standing out in the environment

The only good thing to come from the leaks are first person modes returning, fishing side activity, and the story can change depending on who you side with or do missions with people (they already kind of did this in GTA V).

I expect it to sell well and have no singleplayer support after release.

Gothic did that almost two decades ago...

i am glad some one is optimistic but ill wait until i see the game.

maybe ill borrow from a friend who will probably buy it so at least i can enjoy the sp.

>city life was the importance in GTAV
well too bad that that sucked just as much...

I don't watch nu westerns

RDR2 will not be held back by PCs. Even if PCs can be theoretically be exponentially stronger than any console, there's only a small number of people in the known universe with a machine far stronger than consoles. There are more people with sub Xbone level computers than there are super machines, so western developers have to dumb things down so that the lowest of the lowest can play the game. Remove PC from the equation and you have an extremely well optimized game that pushes the envelope like none other.

>It's a fucking western game what do you expect dummy
Is this suppose to be an insult or something? Japanese have shown time and time again they can't make games on the scale of GTA

>GTA battle royal
How is this bad? I think it would be fun to just be spawned into a gta map as a 'npc' and have to go around and find the other player npc people and shoot them, like a hide and go kill game. And maybe like a big military force pushing into the city that murders people to be the 'circle' pushing people together

pubg isn't even playable on a console

red dead isn't even playable on a pc

it can't kill it retard

>Japanese have shown time and time again they can't make games on the scale of GTA
boi he talking about the setting. getcho marketing ass outta here

Everyone and their mom now has to have a battle royale mode attached. I feel because of the success of PUBG and Fortnite they decided to include it last minute which might be cause for the delay.

>Pubg isn't playable on a console

user....

And if it is the most technically amazing game ever achieved upon release? Who cares? It's just another blatant money grab. One more way to bleed your wallet every single month for years.

By your standards then almost every game that you have to buy is a blatant money grab regardless

>It's just another blatant money grab
>5 years of straight development time
>blatant money grab

Fuck off, I bet you'll praise your yearly monster hunter or Fromsoft shit

Ha, if it was to be released, it would be after PC.

This is next level bait.
Here is your (you), my friend.

user...I said playable. You think I'm a fucking retard?

>minus the one who is responsible for their success
ftfy

>You think I'm a fucking retard?
If it quacks like a duck, you plucky fuck.

You realise that gtao has had a battle Royale for awhile now? I don't think them adding that game mode will delay it in any way

You mean the guy who desperately wanted them to get away from SP and story all together? Then acted like manchild and sued them?

Yes

These days, yet that's how it feels unless the game is complete on release and has no DLC. That means, some indie games are okay. I don't like recurring payments of any sort.

5 years of development, 10 years of milking players dry. I'll be enjoying my single player, single serving, single pay games. Thank you.

>playable

The recurring payments are optional and anyone who actually invests time into the game usually end up meeting people who can exploit/hack the game so this online pay2fun shit argument dissolves rather quickly

>I'll be enjoying my single player, single serving, single pay games. Thank you
nice, you go do that faggot

no PC no buy

>hurr durr muh screenshot

It's still playable

>technically amazing
Yes
>game
Barely. Story"game" bullshit. Not worth even mentioning.

You'll get it 8 months to a year after like usual

You're only so important