Will KH3 come out this year or will it get delayed?

Will KH3 come out this year or will it get delayed?

since we still have barely seen any of it my guess is that there is not a chance it will be out in 2018.

Feels like spring 2019 right now

Probably Summer 2020 about now

We'll find out either in two days or at E3.

late 1028 or early 1029 or never

>since we still have barely seen any of it

What? We've seen like 5 worlds, multiple boss fights and enemies, 3 of Sora's new forms, and had a fucking playable demo

>5 worlds
which ones have they shown besides twilight town, mt olympus, and toy story?

The tangled one and monster's inc

>tangled
>monster's inc
nice

Is it a stretch to hope for a release before Christmas 2018?

Delayed to hell.
Probably won't see it untill 2020

yes. sorry user, there's just no way.

you dumb fucks do realize they're about to show the release date at D23 this weekend, right?

but will that be the final date or will it get pushed back?

have they said that they will show the release date at D23?

>He thinks he's getting anything major at D23

What was the last major Square game to not come out on its officially announced release date?

It's been heavily hinted at by employees and I think Nomura himself. The news of it is pretty much turning the whole convention into a KH event, seriously, try finding out any other info about D23 Japan. They also have another official KH fan event happening this spring if by some chance they just show the Monster's Inc. world

the ending to the xehanort saga will never live up to the hype but I still can't wait to see it through.

Square keeps things in development for ages, but they've been good on release dates.

As hinted at, the only time we've gotten a release date or even Window that they haven't met was FF15 which got delayed about an extra month due to extra bugfixing iirc

release date is at e3 you mongoloid and they're gonna showcase it on xbox stage because people don't know it's not exclusive

screenshothti

delayed until our Disney overlords are pleased

screencapped so i can laugh at you later

tangled was shown a while ago. Big Hero 6 will be in but they have only shown concept art of it.

>Xbox showing off friendship and Goofy in front of thousands of dudebros

I could honestly see that, they pulled this shit with MGS and Dark Souls.

Not for FFXV

Let's ask Bill Farmer

Why would they say 2018 then?

That was so funny he though 2.8 was 3. Poor can't even keep up with this confusing fuck fest anymore

because nomura was talking out his ass to appease the execs

He is great as Goofy though. Wish he got more notable roles.

depends if we get a trailer this february. No trailer? don't count on it being released this year