So what is your weaponfu?

So what is your weaponfu?

Im that faggot that runs LBG with slicing ammo. And since I host my own tempered elder dragon quests you fuckers cant kick me for constantly knocking you away from the monster.

Hunting horn and I've yet to encounter another user in the ~25 hours I've played. I think it's a pretty fun weapon.

What else?

I go between HBG, Lance, and Hammer mostly
HBG has been my go-to weapon since 3U

Dual Blades

I really like my Gunlance, but I can't seem to find a cool build to run, so far i'm running a blast build, but I feel like I need either more defense, or more attack. can't figure it out.

Dual blades mostly, switch axe if Im fighting something with hard to reach break/sever points and box if it's something like kirin.

LBG

Long Sword. It's amazing what you can do with someone who actually tries to avoid knocking team members away from the monster

Outplayed

Sword n Shield baby, though Lance and Hammer are fun.

artillery and guard are all gunlance ever needs

Does the catfriend get any gadgets later in the game that are useful but don't make the game too easy like the way it spams wasps?

capacity and weakness exploit are nice fringes if you can get those too

Ah yes another man of excellent taste, I’ve been dabbling between it and gunlance however.
Have you tried the Teostra horn / Set, that blast damooge with Divine Protection.

Plunderang for farming
Choral Orc for buffs
Meowlatov for fun
Shieldspire for memes

muh nigga

Which weapon is box?

Meant to type bow

>been using LS since MHF2
>only used twice in World
bow and hammer too fun

Ive been using the long sword and found out thats what everyone uses and now i feel like a casual

Insect Glaive. Range shitters should honestly just stop playing.

Honestly I’ve seen more gs/cb than ls, seen only one fellow gl and no fellow hh

Those assholes think they can nerf mah HORN and get away with it, I won't buy it!!!

...Only when it gets released on pc...

Swatch. It's just too cool this time around, I planned on DB and HBG. I don't know when it got that engine on it but it's siiiiick

Lance, hunting horn, light bowgun

Why bow for Kirin?
DP barely does anything.

>IG player shitting on anyone else

>gets swatted out of the air like a mosquito
meanwhile hbg are actually contributing.

LS, charge axe, want to get into the lance, hammer and greatsword too

SnS

What's better HBG or LBG?

I don't like getting close to it and I haven't had a chance to refamiliarize my self with HBG yet.

Is there any qay to make a good gathering set? Only one item gives geologist and I need A LOT of fucium ores

Insect Glaive, but I've tested out Bow lately and holy hell it is FUN.

LBG

way*

SnS

HBG is the strongest weapon in the game atm, Slicing Ammo + a specific set lets you do ridiculously huge damage. Look up TeamDarksides video on YT.

Come on now. HBG, like any other ranged weapon is for people who don't even really want to play the game and participate in the hunt, and actually have a challenge, instead of sitting back and lazily spamming shots while watching others do the work. Sure, they do damage, but their playstyle is overly simplistic and, quite honestly, pathetic.

No-one's impressed by your flying attacks, just thought I'd let you know.

Hard to say. They're all so cool.

Gonna have to say dual blades though. Very effective, very easy to use and they give you a 10% bonus to defense.

See
I’d also rather have someone do damage and not get carted every five seconds because they keep getting carted, every IG i’ve seen online so far has been useless.

G U N L A N C E
U
N
L
A
N
C
E

Dual Blades are fun

SA mostly, but I've dabble in HBG. I love the Zero Sum Discharge too much to really try any other melee out. If i did it would be GS like in my FU days.

>needing crutches

You want to know how I know you've never touched a HBG in game?

Fuck off anime shitter

HBG a best

They dont know how to play then. I havent carted once since HR3 and finish most hunts in 5-10 min

DBs are fun and stylish as fuck

>Having competent players that aren’t getting carted 24/7 by pole vaulting into Teo supernovas is a crutch.
Wew lad

>All these people saying HBG

You know how to point out a lazy NEET?

I'm a bit confused by handicraft. Is it useless if I have the nergal lacerator CB?

I'm new to monhun and need help bros, which weapon should I be trying out, I was using the longsword but now I feel like I'm missing all my swings and not doing shit with the R2 combos. Any longsword bros here mind giving tips?

*honks*

what does mushroommancer do?
like I get I can now eat shit raw but what are the effects?

Dear God that ate through your sharpness

Nothing is better than sliding down a huge fuck monster breaking multiple parts.

I remember it being real good but I don't remember why. You can carry a lot more mushrooms than potions and technically have like 10 max potions

It's like 3 posters that are taking some shitters bait.
HBG has always been one of the most popular weapons in these threads. Literally check anywhere else and people will say Bow is their favorite ranged weapon and the best weapon in World.

Using the IG requires heavy camera movement to stay in the air and also swat down the flying wyverns and paralyze kinsect is pretty much mandatory.

Yeah, better choose a brainlet weapon that plays like WoW. Because who needs fun in a video game, especially when none of those High Rank trash monsters pose any challenge.

Get used to using the Foresight Slash since it's dodging, good damage and spirit gauge upgrading wrapped into one.

DP spam isnt the answer. Dodge charge shot into spread is the true dps combo

LBG and HBG. Slicing a best.

>filename
I used SA thru LR switched to Bow for HR

What was that thing called again, Sinister Saints?

Switch axes always get a lot of fun designs but they're so boring to play

>try to hunt Rathlos
>stupid Rathian comes to protect her husband
>Rathlos gets away
>decide fuck it and start beating the shit out of her for fucking it up
>she near death
>Rathlos comes to try and protect his waifu
>ends up breaking the dam area and killing her instead
hahahaha thanks ya dumb shit

How do I switch sessions, I have this dumb ass nigger talking nonstop about nothing

why, the sexiest looking weapon in the game of course

who else /burnt/out here?
156 hours
HR 75
cba farming the same tempered elders to HR100 too repetitive

I use bow, CB, IG, and SA. But I use the bow the most.

Quest board, alternatively pull up the player list and mute them

- If you're new and don't mind people hating you, play longsword for a bit.
- If you want an easy to learn and effective weapon, play hammer.
- If you want to jump around like a flee doing your little pole vaults while being a useless cunt in the eyes of every other player, go insect glaive.
- If you want everyone to like you, go hunting horn.
- If you want to be a pansy, use heavy bow gun.
- If you want to be good, use greatsword.

Slicing tails off after it is also a ton of fun. It's very satisfying.

your R2 combos should only be used when you know you can get all the hits on it.
When you reach level 3 on your blade combo and have meter, you should be using helmsplitter.

I want to start playing this game. Its the bow over used?

>doing a Barroth investigation because I need muh wyvern gems
>Literally just murdering his ass half asleep because I've done it so many times
>Forgot I left my join settings open (so I didn't have to manually accept my buddy mid-hunt)
>some fucking IG user comes in
>Jumps at Barry
>Carts immediately
>him joining caused the hunt to last longer than it should have because from then on he did nothing but stand back and launch is useless bug

HBG is only popular on this board and /mhg/ so your response is pretty spot on.
>Bow is 4th most popular according to wyvernian
>HBG is 9th

It is currently in a spot where it can be heavily abused.

Right now it's my lvl 3 thunder hammer. Highest physical damage weapon I have, plus a good amount of elemental damage. I broke Diablos' horns in 4 hits with this thing.

Honestly weapon popularity means next to nothing in this series.
I personally think bow is a little overrated, but a quest with four bow users is as likely to finish as a group with varied weapons.

So short answer, yes but it doesn't matter.

>he doesn't know that Rathlos is deep dicking others

Lemme guess you use HBG?

Because only HBG can be played half asleep since it requires little to no input

>udon-nyaa

Y'oure armor is MADDDDDDDDDD unaesthetic especially for DB but i love seeing me some mid air DB attacks

HH main, too. How are you liking it in World? I think it's better than it's ever been and the exploding recitals feel great. HH weapons never seemed to look great in the previous games and it sucks that Capcom took it even further with making them all look the same in World.

Most obvious samefag in my life

Cool. I think I'll start with that for now. How is the massive katana?

>reporting
im hr43 and i try to force myself to do a hunt but i just cant

>Oooooh tempered monsters!!!
yea nah, ill shelve this still g rank

HR Barroth Hammer

Easiest LV8 weapon to get. Has like 1200 damage with the right setup. And does fucking paralysis damage. The damage output is higher than a lot of other hammers that are way fucking harder to make.

Is there Japanese audio

>t. HBG shitter
Also, you're wrong.

Longsword is pretty fun, but there's a meme that's as old as the series about how they constantly trip every other melee user because of the weapon's massive reach.

I would suggest trying out every weapon until you find one that clicks with you.

Yes, but why would you use any audio other than MonHun language?