Final Fantasy XIII

Should I?

Unironically better than XV

If you're looking to pick this over XV, do so.

At least you're buying a finished game.
Just be aware that the director is the biggest fucking weeb in the entire company.

>the director is the biggest fucking weeb in the entire company.
what do you mean

Do 13-2 and Lightning Returns instead

I loved the whole trilogy, platinum'd them all. Not for everyone

Nah.

the director is japanese you stupid newfag

OP doesn't mention anything about XV and you two fags still felt the need to bring it up, HILARIOUS
No, everything after VI is awful trash.

but VII and VIII were good

VIpsters are the absolute worst

Do you want to have to wait 2/3rds of the game to choose your own team? Do you want to walk in a straight line for 2/3rds of the game? Do you want to have to wait 2/3rds of the game to get any sort of optional missions? Do you want all of your optional missions to be hunting missions?

FFXIII felt like Half-Life 2 if it were a jrpg, you know what I mean?

2/3 of the game is doing C'eith missions and farming adamantoise, champ.

>Should I play the best Final Fantasy game?
Yes

VII=VIII=X=XIII-2=LR>VI=IX=XII=XIII>I=III=IV=V=X-2>XV

>come to Sup Forums
>see thread about ff13
>oh neat i wanna check this out
>done

don't forget these guys

Mastering these fights was satisfying as hell

>look dad I'm pressing x for 2 hours

Or you could just cast Alterna.

Is XV that bad? I haven't played but it just sounds like V with a gayer cast to be honest, weak main plot but the party going on some goofy adventure and has relatively customizeable combat?

Other then the plot, game is still enjoyable

One of these days I'm going to sit down and read the data log, I swear.

It's crap

The wiki is probably better

one of those games i have to take a fap break every hour. vanille and fang and their panty shots damn.

It's a good game. The batlle system in XV is like a more refined version of KH's. Ignore the haters here on Sup Forums

this is the worst series with the worst mc in FF, its linear for some reason and is not even a real FF game till you hit the Steppe, which is at the end of the game

>worst mc in FF
Claire is an Angel

Is that Max Hardcore?

Why is Sazh such a best? Serious question?

Synergist

wrong.

>using sazh ever

But why

>Refined
>Dodging is completely brainless
>Magic is more detrimental to you a lot of the time outside of oneshotting weaker mobs
>Skill trees are fucking useless and provide no variety to combat outside of the minor aerial attack enhancements
>Combo moves are lazy and basically the only way to keep the AI from drooling on themselves, especially in later boss fights where they just spend the entire time picking each other up

KH combat isnt that great but XVs combat is by far the one of the worst I've played from an ARPG

h a s t e

>Best voice acting
>Is an active agent in the story
>SYN
>Solid resolve, spends rest of game supporting rest of the party and isn't annoying about it