Let's start one of these threads

Let's start one of these threads.

bump for interest but 2 lazy to make my own

>no metal gear for the gameboy color

>3R/ 1I/ 2P

I have never played it. I kind of want to find a physical copy before I do.

I agree with most of your opinions but I didn't like mgs2 very much and I enjoyed mgs2 a bit more.

I meant to say I enjoyed mgs4 a bit more.

>I didn't like mgs2 very much and I enjoyed mgs2 a bit more.
Yeah I feel the same, fuck mgs2, but mgs2? great game.

Yeah no problem man just mine my objective version to your Sup Forumsipster version.

>fucking around with images when you could just type it out in no time
And every MGS game was shit. Every single fucking one of them. And the old MG games weren't that great, either.

Fucking moviegames.

>trying to bait this hard

>liking V and not 2
>objective

>opinions
>ever being objective.

Why would I like a horrible story, and horrible gameplay compared to a game with a better story and a much more massive focus on gameplay and content?
>Reddit said there's no such thing as objectivism on /r/atheism and /r/nihilism so that means its true

>Still trying to bait this hard

that wasnt even me lol

>0 Arguments
As expected from Sup Forumsipsters I guess.Your shitty meme game will never be as good.

Rising fags are the worst.

>Implying you had any

This. Rising isnt a metal gear game, period. Why is it even on there.

Alright let's start then brainlet.

The core foundation in Metal Gear Solid is the gameplay. The gameplay consists of stealth, and combat.

MGSV Has objectively better refined combat and stealth.

Story: You're really gonna imply meme man doing cartwheels naked while shitty robot voices talk to him while breaking the fourth wall and a dude on fucking roller skates as a boss is better than anything MGSV has to offer?

Content: MGS2 being a shitty linear esque environment on a low tier fucking water base vs MGSV with 2 Open Worlds, Base customization, base invading, multiplayer, 50+ missions, extensive weapon and loadout customization.

Because it's a spinoff of the franchise you literal dumbass

>Rising isn't a metal gear game
>METAL GEAR Rising
>METAL GEAR

Looks like I gotta fix everything around here. At least you're not a Dark Souls 1 Sup Forumsipster.

>Story
Oh you mean that background noise in between the missions that is offensively boring and pretentious?I mean fuck he didn't even properly finish the thing.

>Content
>Mentioning more shit from the worst mgs
>Multiplayer being good even though you could easily break it and invading was usually useless if you were up against any competent player.
>Falling for the boring open world meme
I am not even going to get into the fact that the game you are comparing MGSV to came out in 2001 with a much smaller budget.

Ew, if your favourite Dark Souls game is 3 then you need help.

>Oh you mean that background noise
As all stories should be in video GAMES, and yet it was still more interesting than MGS2
>Falling for the Sup Forumsipster linear is better meme
Open worlds will always be better for video games, cept for maybe ultra niche stuff like puzzle games or gimmicy arcade stuff.

Not saying the worlds in MGSV don't have their faults but they're realistic and are what they're meant to be for the setting.
>Invading was usually useless
Its literally the best way to get resources for upgrades for your base and unlock new weapons and armor in the late game
>Comparing MGSV to a game that came out in 2001 with a smaller budget
So because the game was shittier because it had a smaller budget I have to pretend its not shittier?

Oh woops sorry my bad I meant to reply to FUCK

Why wouldn't it be?
>Most fluid combat, most interesting looking worlds, bosses, and enemies taking extensive inspiration from Bloodborne

Sadly the PVP is fucking ass compared to Dark Souls 2 but Dark Souls has always been a PVE focused franchise as its core anyways,

Honestly the only thing it was missing was a version of the chalice dungeons from Bloodborne, better PVP mechanics, and better build variety, but lets be honest every Souls game generally just makes you rely on the same build over and over when you reach a certain point.

Also I prefer Bloodborne much more so than Dark Souls 3. Dark Souls 3 just feels like a bootleg Bloodborne in a lot of ways in my opinion, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

just a reminder that DS1 is the best souls game. carry on.

this

>yet it was still more interesting than MGS2
And how was that? Mgs 2 at least took itself a little light heartedly with the stupid stuff
>Open worlds will always be better for video games
Miles between point of interest A and point of interest B with mostly nothing in between is not fun. The only games that really get away with it are stuff like Elder Scrolls and Fallout. You know, stuff that thrives off exploration. Stealth games don't work well with Open world.
>Its literally the best way to get resources for upgrades for your base and unlock new weapons and armor in the late game
Yeah, but I meant it in terms of the enemies. Any competent player can easily make a choke point and kill you.
>So because the game was shittier because it had a smaller budget I have to pretend its not shittier?
You were comparing the contents of the game and yes, since it is a much older game you have to take into account the fact that there will be much less content than V.

I don't even fucking like 2 that much and it's almost the worst in the series.

Just a reminder that it will always be the worst no matter what you Sup Forumsipsters say.

can anyone honestly refute this?

I "liked" 4 a bit more, but the rest is perfectly fine.

bit more than 3*

Sure. Because Fallout 4 is a video GAME and gameplay consists of fighting enemies and not dying to win in the game as its primary source of GAMEPLAY Fallout 4 is the best GAME in the franchise even if its the worst RPG. Video games should always focus on gameplay first primarily focus on gameplay first over anything else which thankfully Fallout 4 did.

daily reminder to suck my nigger cock

>And how was that
I don't know dude I guess I just prefer emotional serious stories over b movie anime plots.
>Miles between points of interest
There weren't miles between points of interest in MGSV
>Yeah but I meant in terms of enemies
Base invading never really was about fighting other players. Players RARELY came to defend their base. Its still mostly a PVE thing at its core and the high level bases are fucking hell and require a massive skill cieling and extensive knowledge about the mechanics of MGSV
>Because a game is older and had less of a budget you have to accept it
But the thing is dude we don't live in 2001 anymore. I don't have to accept SHIT. The game is inferior. It may have been good for the time but it sure as hell isn't good now.

No way fag

STOP POSTING, SUCK MY COCK

>Held off from buying DoD3 for so long because of the framerate and complaints
>Ended up being one of the best games I played last year

>Why wouldn't it be?
Because it just felt so uninspired and derivative of the other games that it failed to feel like a fresh experience and just tried to appeal to the fanboys by copying so many ideas and so much imagery from DS1.

The bosses were well designed, but it's the only area where the game feels like it stands out, and doesn't offer enough in the other departments to make up for it. It's still a good game, but it just felt unambitious and safe.

>I just prefer emotional serious stories over b movie anime plots.
Well we can't really argue over that. Live and let live.
>There weren't miles between points of interest in MGSV
Not literally, yes. But you get what I am saying. Emptiness between point A and B that is just filler.
>Players RARELY came to defend their base.
Then I got the shit end of the stick. I never invaded without the dude camping the nuke.
>It may have been good for the time but it sure as hell isn't good now.
I guess you have a point. It just seems unfair to compare a two games that are separated by 14 years of technological advancement.
Fuck you for breaking the image chain

PC is broken and I was relying on an external harddrive and my shitty laptop takes too long to get new images

Is 6 really that shit?

>zero
BROTHER!!

>likes MGS4
>likes MGR
>dislikes MGSV
It's good to know that people who hate V are the ones with 0 taste.

lowest content in the series by far.

I want to mend Zero's cold heart and teach her how to be vulnerable again

to be frank i only dislike mgsv because of cut content, the gameplay itself is fuckin awesome

>not liking 4
it's like if 5 had better gameplay and was an actual mgs game

>he likes V
Empty openworld, shit levels, terrible story, and gameplay so easy its insulting. Only someone with zero taste would like this game.

I really don't get the hype for rising. I played that bitch on different difficulties, got proficient and went through like 4 playthroughs trying to understand what all you cunts see in it. I still can't and its average at best, honestly the memes are better than the actual game.

Objectively wrong on every front

yeah, its really heartbreaking for me to know that a painless death is the best thing she will ever get, she is unironically the best female character i've seen,the world throws her shit from the day she is born and instead of whine she just tanks it and keep going, mikhail is a lucky dragon

You have shit taste

I'm bumping the thread because I want to make one for a few sonic games.

You are disgusting

MGR is fucking trash no surprise that someone who didn't fully appreciate 2 likes it.

Pretty much except MGR:R which I thought was ok

i can respect this

MGR:R is fucking hilarious and it's a total blast to play. It has a pretty shallow combat system for a Platinum game, but the first playthrough is nonstop fun from start to finish. I can't think of many games with a stronger presentation.

It's just fun despite being simple, what's not to like?

You have won 1 (one) good opinion ticket

Your X ranking is patrician, good shit user

The gameplay is fun but the way that it completely shits on raiden's character plus the fact that its short and has some of the most boringly written metal gear villains makes it at best mediocre imo. Not to mention the awful QTEs.

What do you like so much about Bloodborne?

it's an exclusive

I'm not a fan of the slow, defensive play style of the souls games. The faster, more aggressive style of BB was more fun. Also, the setting, atmosphere, visuals, and story were right up my ally. I mean fuck, I have a full sleeve tattoo of Cthulhu.

>I mean fuck, I have a full sleeve tattoo of Cthulhu.
there are some things you just shouldnt admit on Sup Forums

>the way that it completely shits on raiden's characte
So that's why the MGS2 soyboy is triggered, Raiden wasn't feminine enough for your taste?

>Sarumon's castle theme
>Monkey Blue's song
>Monkey Pink's song
3's music really was great. I also can't think of many games that match that game's world design in terms of sheer creativity. I should play 2 sometime.
That's fair, though there's something about the visuals in Bloodborne that's kind of irritating. The monochrome environments combine with the dense scenery in a weird way, and it gets unpleasant to look at after a while. It's only really noticeable around the Cathedral, though.

Shameless bump

what the fuck, why didn't you like ape escape 1

How dare you diss on prime 2 you absolute turbo-nigger, I hope you burn in hell for all eternity

I feel you

Try harder next time faggot

Very cool and nice

Pretty good taste OP

>shitting on acid

fuck yourself with a cactus you philistine

MGS4 get's way too much hate. Running around in octo-camo was tits.

Why does no one like Gen 4?