Fell for the gaming pc meme

>fell for the gaming pc meme
>ddr4 expensive as shit
>gpus expensive as shit
>security vulnerabilities on all cpus except ryzen which suck lol

I hope Nujakposting stops, but it won't, will it?

test
>

Nujack is bestjack

stay on console then peasant

Nope

faggot

>nujack is bestjack
>jack with a ck

i guess nu-wojack fits since its clearly a reddit-ified version of wojack. the fact that it is being pushed so hard like tryhard faggots at reddit always do despite being shitty, proves it

OP ure a faggot redditor go back

Its from /biz/

well this thread will get deleted like the last one so..

dance dance revolution 4 is 42 dollars if you cant afford that your retarded

>Clean well rounded shaded design
This is a sin, Wojack should always look like he was made in MS paint

Some fat at biz commisioned it

Yeah, it's some dumb pajeet trying to shill his garbage artwork.

So you mean candleja-

Stop this stupid meme candlejack isn't re

>go on Sup Forumsafter a couple months of absence to check out what shit they latched on to this time
>it's fucking wojack again
This is like a whole other level of bad
I'll take my leave

>fell for the modern expensive clusterfuck games meme
>didn't buy a cheap GPU
>didn't buy an AMD processor which isn't as fucked as Intel
>didn't give a shit about LOLGAEMANRAM
>played actual videogames with lowish requirements rather than moviegame clusterfucks that need $3000 uberPCs that are mostly just bad ports of the equally shitty games on shit consoles

it seems you forgot to type the last 2 letters of candlejack.

>commissioning a meme
words fail me

Hahaha I am such an oldfag shitposting unfunny candelajack memes!

Obviously that shithole is just bad decision central

Isn't Nujack that wrestler who stabbed a dude in the head and made him almost bleed to death?

The amount of meta is intense in this.

how can you fuck up a meme this badly

>>commissioning a meme on a board about MAKING money

Candlejack was never funny. It was for 12 year olds even when it was a Sup Forums thing. You kids make me feel old, just like OP.

you got me there

Meh, beside the switch I find this generation of console to be lacking in games.

my face when i realize newjack is here to stay

No meme was ever funny, every single meme is forced by faggots because they are bored and some people just mine the salt. That's all there is to them.

if you already "fell" for it then what's the problem? You've got the hardware already. Enjoy your games at ultra settings.
And no one's gonna bother to hack literal whos unless there's billions of cash involved.

>here to stay
Just like how zozzel was to replace kek, right?

>zozzel was to replace kek
I guess I didn't get on Sup Forums that week

The more you hate something, the more you're going to see it.
That's just how Sup Forums works these days.

>week
exactly, a week. Nujack wouldn't be around for more than 2 weeks tops

I'd agree about most memes, but I have to admit, the 56% ones make me fucking laugh even as an Ameriburger.

You're doing it wrong, stupid newfag faggot. You're supposed to say candlejack first and then st

Are you challenging me?

>thing
>people dislike thing
>dumb people post thing to make other people mad
>new people think thing is common
>new people post thing
>widely disliked thing is now used genuinely by new dumb people
>thing is now around for good

And nothing of value was lost.

That’s because you’re already a beaner and being brown is no big deal.

Yes, there were a bunch of redditors unironically saying "top zozzle" for a while.
Fortunately, they fucked off.
Too bad shit like le fidget spinners, the guy looking at another girl's ass while her girlfriend looks at him offended and twitter garbage like that unironically sticks in nu4chan.

t. el goblino

I haven't seen a fidget spinner since summer ended.

But I'm about as white as they come. Its more like a chuckling laugh of our impending doom that I can do nothing about to change. I consider it dark hummer really. I moved out of a big city to the country for a reason user...

>he fell for the nujack meme

LA CREATURA

How much fucking cum does someone have to guzzle down to genuinely want wojak to be more handsome.

Mad as fuck mexilard detected

It's been too long since I last had a hummer

I've played more on my PS4 Pro in the last week than I have in the past 6 months on PC. You can even play Fortnite and FFXIV on console, so what's the point?

Nujak just isn't funny.

which is a reddit board. all the normalfag boards should be deleted. It would cut the site traffic back to 2006 levels and it would be possibly salvageable

Yeah, I sold mine when gas was $4.

If it makes you and all those other scared whities feel any better, it's not fucking true. There will always be white people just as there have always been brown people.

And even if somehow white people disappear the light brown people will just assume the exact same roll and shun the darker brown people.

Nevermind that either would take several hundred thousand years, but whatever.

PC gaming unequivocally is a meme.

>only games are western console trash
>the popular games are meme games
>console games get delayed for PC
>PC fags lose their shit over teases for PORTS
>consoles get godly new games while PC only gets ages old ports

There is literally no reason whatsoever to have a gaming PC if you enjoy gaming.

Too late. Our hate fed it. It grew, and before the end of the month there will be nothing but nujakposting on every thread. Sucks because nujak doesn't express emotion very well. Defeats the entire purpose and value of wojak.

anyone else smell popcorn out of nowhere every now and then? or am I just having a stroke

other than spending toomuch money for your budget , why dont you like it , and if youre worried about security youre dumb af if you put your CC information on your phone console or anywhere else , whats your real reason for not liking PC gaymen

Face it, Sup Forums is about 50% reddit and neogaf refuges at this point.

That's a stroke, b.

you're going schizo

90%

*%56

50% is a generous lowball.