its the nutshack
kek

FUCK !
I forgot this game, thanks bro

shoutouts to simpleflips

fucking children, get off this board

soyreddit

here's a classic

How many of you fags have even seen a bootleg in real life?
I knew a guy who got a bootleg pokemon crystal from Vietnam. The critters were called "ELF" and it had a lot of swearing.

Kek

Fuck classics
Post obscure shit
Post an NES bootleg that I haven't played and isn't just a romhack

didn't mean to reply

Pretty much every video game at a California swap meet is bootlegged garbage.

My friend in primary school had one of these. His mum was a flight attendant and got it from some foreign country, presumably asian. Blew my mind back then lol

my dad bought me super bros 8 when i was a kid. Unironically a good game

I have a couple famicom bootleg carts, but they're not the crazy ones that edit the game itself. They're just Trogg labeled as a TMNT game and some Gegege no Kitarou game with a different, more generic name on the label.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6pUc_9ZDRE

honestly looks better with mario

My dad had a collection of bootleg NES games, most of them were regular names with different titles (Duck Tales was Duck Adventures for example) or 999-in-1 shit. The only real bootleg was Karate Mario. That was one of the first games i beat since you could get an air-roll powerup that you could use indefinitely, thus making levels easy as fuck.

I'm Russian born in 1988, got a Dendy (bootleg NES) when I was six, a Genesis when I was 11. I haven't played anything but bootlegs until my first PC.

I found a bootleg of Pokemon Yellow (it was just in Japanese, no funny translation) and some Taiwanese Famicom carts that I had nothing to run on so I gave them to Goodwill.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoEFTg9iRzU

literally asking for the siiva lore morons
Somari

>tfw Dante will never be the Pope

Osama's smug face really completes it

How does these bootleg companies or individuals operate? Like, how do they have a business, a clientele? Who the fuck goes around buying this shit in hopes of selling it? Why the fuck would you buy it to PLAY it?

My friend had a bootleg NES with like 50 games.

My first Gameboy actually came with a bootleg cart that had batman on it but was like 50 games in one.
Shit was really cool actually since it had Mario Land, Tetris, Alleyway, Loderunner, Batman TAS, and a whole bunch of other games some of them in Japanese

>wonderful 101 sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=kne6AKyYUuM

tl;dw nintendo isn't in those countries and it was pretty much the only vidya.

youtu.be/Kruo-dnF2C4?t=1m26s

FUUUUUCK

It's even better in context.

Somari
youtube.com/watch?v=bq_SmnSykK8

Fuck yeah, i remember playing that on fucking NesterDC on the Dreamcast when I figured out how Discjuggler worked. Came in a big pack of roms.

Yeah, it was one of the first roms I tried after learning about emulators.

Literally everything sold at California swap meets are botleegged garbage, it gets even worse during the mayday fair where you get a bunch of shit like anime lighters and shitty scooby doo dolls

Dude yeah, got the same thing happening in AZ. Used to see them at a stall in a swap meet that sprung up at a strip club parking lot on weekend mornings.

That and some stolen games priced for cheap. Never had cases. I remember buying a legit Super Ninja Boy at that one, though.

the best

After my dad sold my SNES years later they got me one of those bootleg consoles with the shape of a PlayStation with 62 NES games on a cartridge.
I had a blast with it tbqh.

I had a GBA bootleg cart with 4 GBA games and a shitton of NES games, most of them being romhacks of the same nes games. Seeing "Super Sonic Bros" was the weirdest shit to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

behold, the console Nintendo didn't want you to see.

>Spiderman
I laughed more than I should.

S P H E R I C A L

Better than the real deal desu.

My sides

this face is better.

>if add ice will come more fun

what did they mean by this?

nuclear energy, son.

>filename
kek

R34 on bootleg shota

Played it on my bootleg NES. Shit was hardcore.

I still have this one, got it back when I had like 8 or 9 years AND THE THING STILL WORKS!

I remember a bootleg a friend of mine had a bootleg where it was Little Nemo The Dream Master, but your characters and the enemies in the game was swapped out with Pokémon. I think the bootleg was called Pokémon Silver or something.

Legends say that this game inspired Sakurai to make Smash Bros.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ9IZKHWqE

Is that a motherfucking Jimmy John's reference?

Does a snes emulator disc with hundreds of games count?

as im from post-soviet country i still have my bootleg NES with like 15 cartridges.

DRUG BAG FUCK

I saw a bunch of bootleg Pokémon GBA carts at an outdoor flea market around the time I was 9.

I have 30+ year old bootlegs for famicom

There are RIGHT NOW Chinese guys sitting somewhere in a basement hacking together new PS2 games. Let that sink in for a moment.

I had the Family Game with 9999 in 1.
Shit was so cash

even the shit I played on was a fucking knock-off

>that Peach in a mini-skirt

This is a reskin from another game, right?

A buddy of mine has a GBA multi-rom cart with this title screen. We couldn't get many of the games to work on a Game Boy Player but it was pretty easy to tell it was just an NES emulator and roms on the cart.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgNk3gSJte4

Pretty sure Genesis cartridges were legit though. Well, mostly. I even somehow found myself a legit Japanese Star Cruiser cartridge which somehow ended up in my lil town. Later chinese copies started appearing, i remember trying to avoid them where possible since they had disgusting quality, you could tell fake one by wafer having those, uhh, black compound "tits" hiding microchip, being much smaller in size and never having a fucking battery slot for games with saves. I still remember that feeling when after several years of desperately looking out for Phantasy Star 4 one FINALLY found it's way here and i lost all my shit right then and there, it turned out to be chink bootleg with no battery slot and untraslated. Was playing by hiding working console from mom behind the TV, scribbling Japanese characters in notebook with explanations as to what's what. AC adapter was practically melting by the second day

>legit
when did people start using legitimate this way? did the Bam Margera start saying it or something?

That's a legit use of legitimate though.
You should be getting mad at the vast majority of people who use it to mean "good" or "something I like."

I have a bootleg pokemon silver. Didn't notice much wrong with it except some text boxes are in japanese