Do good hunting games exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLugi6vbvAs
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=EaEi6-Gxp1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the hunter call of the wild looks pretty good

Actual real life hunting is pretty good

Not sure, prefer to actually hunt for real though. It's way more of a rush but I get that it's expensive and some people just aren't interested.

But don't you have to smear animal shit in you

?????????

I never understood the appeal of hunting as a sport. Going out and killing animals should be a survival thing, not something you do for the hell of it.

t. soyboy

Thrill of the hunt. Plus it keeps the deer population down so they dont ruin crops and get hit by cars.

>Thrill of the hunt
shooting something that cant and wont fight back. What a thrill LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Sometimes you just want a nice deer steak.

We get it, you're a vegan

I can tell you're not a hunter by the way you think you just go out and shoot an animal. Go pick berries with the other women.

If nature was left alone you would not be able to post from your cozy little computer/phone without being mauled by a bear, kay sweetie pie??

Not him, but a deer will fuck you up my man.

>Hunters
>probably Trump voters too

It's called venison, mong

Cabela

Especially since they stopped having Halo on the same release

youtube.com/watch?v=uLugi6vbvAs

I always eat what I kill but even if I don't get anything it's still nice to spend some time out in the middle of nowhere.

Or spread lyme disease

nothing can fight back against a gun retard, but hunting is by no means easy considering 9 time out of 10 you only get a single chance to bag anything if your lucky because animals are far more quick and alert than humans.

@406091308
no (you) for you

questions for actual people who hunt, do you guys butcher your game yourselves or do you pay a butcher to do it ?

Ive done both. Its a lot of work butchering a 120 pound deer but its expensive to have it done for you. Double edged sword. But now that im getting older i prefer to just pay for it.

I eat the entire deer, why bother moving it. just take out a fork and knife and have a nice whole deer picnic

i feel you man it's not fair and it's truly disgusting.
That's why i use spearfishing to sooth my primal needs. It puts you in a hostile environment all you have is your lungs and a little speargun. A little mistake can cost you your life, and you really need to have good hunter instincts to get to them sweet fish, no bullshit to help you.

Depends on the game. Waterfowl and other small game I will dress myself but bigger stuff like mule deer, elk or bear I will pay someone to do it.

The Hunter: Call of the Wild is probably the best modern hunting game.

>I always eat what I kill but even if I don't get anything it's still nice to spend some time out in the middle of nowhere.
Not this guy but that's respectable imo.
I like fishing too which is basically the same just with slightly more retarded prey which doesn't walk but swim.
I know several hunters who just like to shoot shit though, no matter if it's a a squirrel, a cat, a fox or some shitty bird they don't even eat.
They just get off to shooting something.

The hunting in GTAV is actually pretty fun

Could always just hunt with a bow if you think guns are too much of an advantage.

Your choices are The Hunter Classic, or The Hunter Call of the Wild. One is an outdated microtransaction hell, the other is a poorly implemented DLC hell. They both suck, but they're the best hunting games out there. It's sad this genre is so neglected, but it is what it is.

>take out a fork and knife
FUCKING SOYBOY THESE DAYS

>tfw no hunting game thats just focused on the outdoorts, serene, quiet atmosphere and then going to hunting lodges

Hunting isn't just killing an animal. It's like fishing, you're not always catching fish. There is something about knowing how to reliably harvest meat from the environment, process it, and cook it all by yourself. Killing for survival would also be a lot less sporty and significantly more damaging to an environment than sport hunting that adheres to conservationism.

Also hunters are the ones who keep up their hunting lands and manage the population of their game. Hunting fees is where the majority of for your state DNR comes from. Hunters are literally the only friends these animals have because hippies won't do anything beyond being a vegan.

Well there is Monster Hunter

You need to understand what game and habitat conservation really is. Hunters actually produce money to conserve populations and habitat. The real animal population killers are the people producing suburban sprawl and mcmansions. All the soyboys living in their suburbs are killing more game animals than hunters are.

>tfw never hunted in my life
>tfw live in new york city
I really hope I can go into the wilderness to hunt one day. It makes me sad I never did it.

nah ill probably miss and leave a poor critter running around with an arrow stuck to his butt

>they just get off to shooting something

That's why I'm apart of a hunting club in my state to try to help educate younger people here that being a hunter means more than shooting animals. That and the fact that hunting is dying here as more and more areas to hunt are closed down.

>Going out and killing animals should be a survival thing

It is survival, we live in capitalism, and free meat is a huge boon. There's a large investment you need to make up front of a rifle, but I can take a day off in deer season, go out to my cousin's boss's land, and bag 2 does that will last me for months.

Is more about the thrill of the hunt and shit.

But when i went hunting for the first time with some cousins in some wetback town in the middle of fucking nowhere, i thought that we were going to hunt hares or some sort of wild deers or some shit, but no, we went hunting fucking coyotes and wild cats.

The thrill for me was though the roof because one mistake and we would get fucked by them, i hunted a tree and some sort of coyote thingy but i made a mess when trying to skin the poor fuck, i would recommend going hunting at least once in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

this is hunting

It's all fun and games until you realize you are the monster.

>Hunters are literally the only friends these animals have because hippies won't do anything beyond being a vegan.
This. And if you explain this to one, you'll just get a sarcastic "yeah, you're helping them by killing them" and then they go vote for more legislation that only harms nature in the long run but makes them feel good about themselves

>another retard 56 percent face from Jew York will come out here to do something retarded and I have to carry him out

Please don't.

>i hunted a tree
You monster. Couldn't you just leaf it alone?

The Carnivores series

To be fair, I've been camping in Pennsylvania all my life. I know how to survive in the wild, I just never actually hunted besides fishing.

Yeah it's hunting. What's your point?

He was in the way man,casualties of hunt and all of that.

>someone wants to develop a new interest and will be a beginner
>GRR FUCK OFF
very nice man

now this is a thrill you might fall off the helicopter or something

youtube.com/watch?v=EaEi6-Gxp1o

DISGUSTING

>I cooked some hotdogs on a stick once so I know how to survive in the wild

It's that kind of attitude that gets people killed.

On top of all the reasons discussed already, how do you expect to succeed in tracking and hunting in a survival situation if you've never practiced. You don't just tramp through the forest and get lucky it takes know how and patience

Hunter call of the wild is exactly what you're looking for, one of the best hunting sims hands down, although tracking the animals is a bit casual

my point is if you compare regular hunting to that you're delusional. 0 effort. 0 danger. 0 necessity.
Hunting is a small dick sport

Not him but how do you even start then?

If you have 0 experience on the wilds and hunting, how the fuck can you expect to learn?

Fuck dude, I wish I was born with all the knowledge I needed in life like you were.

t. never hunted

>living 3 days in the wild with nothing but basic equipments and fish = cooking a hotdog
You what

>That can't and won't fight back

Try approaching a male kangaroo and giving it a luveyduvey pacifist hug. I'll be a kilometre away calling triple 0.

I mean who cares about how people go about killing wild boar and shit. Its a nuisance pest, thats why its legal to shoot them all year. Why not have fun with it

You guys don't understand what I'm saying. You've lived in heated, comfortable places with plenty of food your entire lives. You're so sheltered that you can't conceptualize an environment where scarcity exists.

You don't respect nature because you're entirely ignorant of it. And I'm telling you that is a dangerous attitude to have.

I'm not some wilderness mountain man. But for God's sake try to understand how many ways Mother Nature wants to kill you.

You need to find a more seasoned hunter to fill you in. First you should train how to deal with a gun, trigger discipline, aim, maintenance etc..

Monolith´s Aliend vs Predator

>tfw no open world game like Metal Gear Solid V where you hunt animals
Far Cry 3 is kinda fun to hunt stuff to get better gear.

do good water-hunting games exist?

yeah they start to be a nuisance once you build your house in their territory. Lets just kill everything then

pussy

Who let the /out/ists in here?

>using 'le game conservation/overpopulation' reddit argument
>le we're killing them to save them!!!1

We don't need a reason other than tradition and masculinity

good

t. manhunter

>You don't respect nature because you're entirely ignorant of it. And I'm telling you that is a dangerous attitude to have.

Then again i shall ask, how do you start to understand nature and then move on in the chain to start hunting if you have no hunter friends or redneck cousins like i do to hunt with?

I actually cant tell if youre intentionally being obtuse. Boar reproduce way too often and way too much. They destroy habitats of other animals as well as a lot of farm land, again why I said you can shoot them all year round, because we will never be able to get their numbers down to a manageable count.

>what a thrill
THE DARKNESS AND SILENCE THROUGH THE NIIGGGGHTT

yup, it's my property now, they're on my soil, and law dictates i can kill them if i please.

stay mad, bucko.

>I would like to go hunting for the first time
>kill yourself shithead, you'll never understand nature, and fuck you for wanting to do so. I hope you die in a fucking bus in the Canadian wilderness

I used to think hunting is kind of a dickish thing, all my family hunt. Done right it's a lot about respect though. The hunt is its own thing but it's kind of humbling to kill and gut an animal like a deer imo.

The Cabela games are good for a laugh.

Post a picture of yourself with timestamp and replying to this post number then, I'll like to see how strong you are to think that you could tango with a kangaroo without any a knife or a gun.

Otherwise you're just a little pussy like all the 13 year olds on Call of Duty thinking they are fucking other people's mothers.

Try Skyrim with mods like Hunterborn, you shot arrows, you can track with footsteps on snow and blood, you live innawoods and all of that shit.

only mon hun
real hunting is a boring premise for a video game

why do you have a pic of my grandpa

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

It's an invasive species you dope. They pretty much destroy everything they come across not to mention spread disease to domestic animals.

oh so the problem it's the hunting of their predators then?

I'm not that user but a conservation club/gun club would be a good place to start probably.

Post your kill Sup Forums.

In most states they don't have many predators, hence the population explosion.

???? I literally cant parse this sentence.

How did he taste user?

>on the internet no one knows your a dog

Nevermind I got it. Yeah nothing hunts those things and theyre meaner than hell.

Havent eaten him yet. Still working on the last one. I think i got too much ground and not enough steaks.

Do you want mommy to wipe your bottom you fucking pussy? The world doesn't exist to cater to you whims and your feelings. Hypothermia doesn't care about what tone you think it took with you. Being hours away from any medical care doesn't care about microagressions. Animals that can kill you don't give a fuck about being supportive.

You are a colossal fucking pussy and you throw tantrums any time anyone says anything you don't like. What happens when you're faced with a world that doesn't bend over backwards for you?

KANGAROOS LMAO
id beat his shit and fuck his girlfriend.

yeah if you hadn't hunt wild cats and wolves to almost extinction i think it would have balanced itself out.

Alright gotcha, have fun telling other little kids on Call of Duty how much of a big boy you are and that you use the big boy potty now.

>wolves
>extinction
Lmao come to michigan. Theres too many.

Nigger your state's game and fish prints brochures every year. There's internet groups for it.

And you don't have to hunt just deer. Depending on the state a small game license is like twenty bucks.

Cabelas 2004 deer hunt season

Listen here, you soyboy faggots. Have you ever heard the words "invasive species"? Two examples.

Deer fuck. A LOT. They're also dumb as shit. Literally walking dicks and pussies that bump into eachother all the time. The dicks have horns. The horns are covered in skin, and they rip their own fuckin' skin off by ramming their horns against trees to unveil the murder-bones they have. So they're basically murder-bone-wielding dicks that bump into pussies a lot. On top of destroying trees, they do nothing but eat plants that are garbage for nutrition but serve functional purpose in the ecosystem. So, you've got a shitload of deer, which will lead to a shitload of missing trees and environmental components.

Hogs are even worse. They'll eat absolutely anything. They don't even get out of bed if they don't fuck and shit out a few piglets first. I'm fairly certain that if you put two hogs on a mountain, they would create thousands of hogs that would eventually flatten Mt. Everest in a manner of a few years.

It isn't purely for sport, nor is it for survival, there is a functional purpose to annihilate invasive species that fundamentally alter any environment they inhabit, you fucking aspies.

Wolves don't live in most states hogs populate and wild cats don't eat hogs because unless it's a cougar no bobcat or lynx is gonna fuck with a hog.