Is this the low point of the series?

Is this the low point of the series?

No, that would be Yakuza 1

No, it's good

I've only played Yakuza 3 and I can tell you right now the first five (and only) hours of that game I've played have completely turned me off Yakuza forever.

Sega does not know how to to make a video game introduction for the player. If your idea of hooking in the player is five hours of cutscenes and people talking to each other, then I'm afraid you have completely fucked up.

Its 6

That's not 6.
Go play Monster Hunter World you retarded faggot

It's better than 3, 5 and 6.

No, thats 5.

Maybe youd have a better ibtoduction if you started with the first game rather than the third. Go play monster hunter.

Am I the only one who liked tanimura?

i tried to get into this game, but by the time i got to kiryu's part i was burnt out and took a break and didnt have the mental energy to commit back into the story. not having markers on the minimap was the worst thing ever

Poor you.

The only thing that would have accomplished is that I would understand what the hell is going on. Playing the first game doesn't change the fact that the first five hours of Yakuza 3 are complete horse shit and poorly paced.

Get fucked, Yakuza fanboy cunt

I went in expecting to hate him but I actually really liked him.

I liked Uncle Kaz looking after the kid spersonally, 3 is probably my favorite game aside from 0. But it was dragged out a bit much.

These new Nishiki scenes make it seem like Kashiwagi wanted him to betray the family. I mean damn, that's ice cold.

He's okay but you can tell he needed way more time. His chapters are far too short and the substories don't really delve into him much if at all. The Russian Roulette one is pretty much his best substory that I can recall offhand. I still enjoyed his main story and Nair is cute, plus it's fun to see stuff from Little Asia's side.

It's not our fault your brain can't handle too much words.
Go back to playing your shitty monster hunter, I bet your brain will prefer that.

Just finished emulating the first Yakuza game, really enjoyed it and can't wait to play the second even though I got tired of the combat halfway through it, clunky as shit.

When the fuck is Kiwami 2 getting localized?

2 fixes up a lot of the clunkiness. Combos flow better, R1 targeting works properly, there's a lot more Heat actions, I can't remember exactly if 1 had it but I remember 2 had the finisher extensions, etc.

Now

why monster hunter of all games?

He was just indirectly saying "Man up you pussy".
But of course Nishiki went full retard with
>hurr durr I better than Kiryu

To be fair, both Shimano and him push the whole "Kiryu will always be better than you" thing pretty hard and it broke him. We also saw how he was starting to lose it with the necklace thing where Yumi wore the ring immediately but let Nishiki's at the wayside and you could see he was starting to snap.