Are we really only going to get Kirby for the next 5 months?

Are we really only going to get Kirby for the next 5 months?

>he bought a Wii U

Along with some ports.

There's also Mario Tennis Aces, but that's all I can think of for exclusive and new first-party content. Everything else is either ports or third-party.

But the patternfags and trannyera said it was going to happen any day now.

>Nintendo conned everyone into buying the new console only to release the Wii U's library again
TIME TO UNDERSTAND

>He bought a Wii U

Reminder that Bayonetta sales are going to be noticeable

To 90% of the buyer-base, they might as well be all-new games.

It’s not like Indies games and third parties exist or anything

Celeste released on everything at the same time for fucks sake

Yoshi’s Cardboard World (Labo Compatible) is probably gonna release in a few months too

>we

>He bought a Wii U

Yeah, but it's going to be the best Kirby game ever created, right guys? RIGHT?!

>He will buy Tropical Freeze, priced at $20, for $60

Tropical Freeze was $50 when it launched at Wii U

I’m fine with paying $60 for one of the best and beautiful looking 2D Platformers that’s even cleaner looking

Fuck me, Kirby is going to run at 30fps.

30 without drops is better than 60 with drops

>best and beautiful looking 2D Platformers
How do you know this when you didn't buy a Wii U?

Why would they? Bayo's never sold well, even when it was on 360/Ps3.

I agree, but why isn't it running at 60fps without drops? Is this Kirby game really so graphically impressive that they couldn't manage that?

Must be the chaotic 4 player co-op.

>even when it was on 360/Ps3
are you fucking kidding, the marketing of that game on 360/Ps3 was abysmal, most people here only know what the fuck is Bayonetta thanks to Nintendo marketing that sequel back in 2013-2014.

It depends how bad the drops are. As long as it isn't +/- 15, I'd take it over stable 30 any day.

But it's only 4 months until E3.

The only marketing Bayo 2 got was the backlash for it being on Wii U. Perhaps announcing the ports and 3 at the game awards might help the Switch version.

In hindsight it was a bad idea, but how could we have known? We saw great exclusives and bought the console to play them, is that not how it's supposed to work?

They gave on their console year 2. The Switch not selling like a piece of shit guarantees Nintendo care about their system through its life.

E3 2014 was great and prompted me to buy the console because of the games they announced for it. Why should I be ashamed of that? Because it wasn't popular?

2014 was the Wii U's best year though.

>he didn't buy a Wii U
Joke's on you guys. I get the same games for free that you get for $60 and I can play them with an actual d-pad.

I'm really disappointed.

The lineup is very sad this year :(

Kirby and Mario Aces in the next 6 months? Really?

What about after that?

>We haven't gotten a good Mario Tennis game since Power Smash
I'm hesitant

>no release date for Mario Tennis Aces beside "Spring 2018"
>no release date for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition beside "Spring 2018"
>no release date for the Odyssey DLC beside "February 2018"
There's a Direct incoming.

They've been saying this since january...

To be fair it will happen any day now solely because there are no March announcements meaning they have to do a mini direct at minimum

How else do you explain the lack of release date for the Luigi DLC?

Tbh, that DLC is so irrelevant and small that they may announce it in the News section on the Switch

wow user what are videos???

Do people seriously play modern video games with a d-pad? The milliseconds faster response is negligible compared to having your thumb in a position that's actually comfortable.

>It's one of the best!
>haven't played it though
The e-celeb generation, everyone.

I've never played any of the Wii U ports I'm buying this year.

Quick Sup Forums, Stardew Valley or Darkest Dungeon, I like both genres they belong to. I need something to last me until the next batch of games come.

>before Switch
>Nintendo fanboys make fun of Xbox and playstation controllers for having shit Dpads
>after Switch
>uhhhh guys the Dpad actually isn't that important, stop being so entitled
Fuck off

Indies literally don't count and nobody buys Nintendo systems for third party.

Stardew Valley

>Indies literally don't count
Why?

He's not wrong, it is a beautiful game and definitely one of the best titles Wii U ever got. Still, paying $60 for a port of it 4 years later is beyond retarded.

You don't get to use this as an argument when Nintendo fanboys spent years shilling the Wii U on Sup Forums.

The game still drops, it's kirby. That game is so poorly optimized is not even funny

Return to Dreamland had 4 player co-op, it was still 60 fps with no drops. Find a new excuse

You're forgetting that sweet, sweet Smash boost
See: Fire Emblem

They actually count for indie games because they run the same as any other system and you can take a shit while playing them.
My main platform is PC but I'm buying indies on Switch provided they're on the system now.

>you can take a shit while playing them.
Hope you enjoy your hemorrhoids.

Thats why the peps says the switch has no games retard

>chaotic
Did it have super ability combining? That makes a bunch of crazy flashy effects fly all over the screen?

It's a 2D game. There are zero excuses for it not running at 60 fps

>Travis Strikes Again(not confirmed)
>YOSHI
>Octopath Traveler(not confirmed)
>Bayonetta 1&2(Port)
>DKC:Tropical Freeze(Port)
>Dark Souls(Port)
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive EditionHyrule(Port)
>OP is a FAG(confirmed)

Wii U ports or not those are games, faggot.

Yes, it seems.

>He bought a Wii U

>Dark Souls (Port)

Technically speaking it’s Dark Souls Remastered for every console

So it’s a third party not-delayed game, even if it is a remaster

Something nice will probably pop up. Even the 3DS had droughts for sometimes half a year near the start.

>tfw never owned a wii u
I'm fine with those ports desu

>>Nintendo fanboys make fun of Xbox and playstation controllers for having shit Dpads
Huh?

newfag

don't you just love when the english lexicon gets corrupted over time?

Project Octopath drops this summer, could be released as early as June. We could also get Wolfenstein sometime in Spring. There's also Mario Tennis Aces. That's about all I can think of.

They'll be releasing their AA titles for Q1-early Q2, as well as Dark Souls Remastered, also Labo will be a huge hit. Mid to late Q2-Q4 will be chock full of AAA titles like Smash, 3rd party titles like FighterZ, as well as the ususal E3 surprises. This feigned drought is pure marketing; let the other companies take the spotlight , play the underdog for a while, then BAM, come E3 drop 5mash, Animal Crossing Online, GTA V, RDR2, and the Switch Mini. Twitter and YouTube will explode.

>RDR2
lol

Screencapped for delicious tears during E3. Thanks for beta testing Soyniggers and Xcucks!

lol

Octopath Traveler is confirmed for this year.

just remember user. bag of dicks and crows

>RDR2
You're delusional.