A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON

A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON

A NEW THREAD GETS DELETED

THAT'S NOT MY HAND

man that fucking necromancer in the end of the temple tho
why is cold spell so damaging if npcs cast them

Spells actually do hit like a truck
it's just like they do fuck all until your destruction is at like 80 or some shit

> want to play 2H Bound bow expert
> it's actually boring as fuck

Is destruction any good? I haven't really touched skyrim but I heard it sucked even at 80+

>find it
>don't want to pick it up yet
>forget where it was

I fucking love conjure weapons. I think destruction is not bad if you get some of the magic overhaul mods, but conjuration does so much awesome stuff that I can't honestly say I've dipped into destruction much.

I'm a fucking vampire. Why do you want me doing your bidding? You should despise me.

help

Post more Daedra milfs

A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BACON

yes
YES
MORE

>Spongegar.png
But that's the Primitive Sponge.

But that's two drummers

I find illusiin is tge most enjoyable magic in skyrim.

Are you implying another game would do it better?

DOVAH'D

yes todd i would.
With my 10 charisma

DO THIS AND I'LL SHALL FORGIVE YOUR WRETCHED CURSE AND ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY THE SUNIGHT!!!
That would've been cool if that happened.

If Skyrim was made by Obsidian it would've worked that way.

*smack*
*smack*
*crush*
*copper falls out*

Nightengale Blade and the Dawnbringer is a sweet combo but honestly with mods if I see the beacon in a chest i just leave it now

try bound bow + bound battleaxe + zombies

>using ice spells sucks since you're in Skyrim and most enemies have heavy resistance against frost
>NPCs slow you down to a crawl so you can't retaliate and they kill you in 5 shots
I really, really hate frost mages in Skyrim

its good for replys, nobody will talk to me otherwise

seems like ice spells NPC's uses are straight up instagib
especially that frost storm thing, just melts me

god tier fetish

How do I stop becoming a stealth archer?
It just happens every time.

Stop sneaking everywhere and just run in. Alternately, stop picking up ranged weapons

this is a nice thread and all but you will buy Skyrim for the 3rd time or I will delete all the progress we made on TES6

>opens door
are ya playin skyrim for the nintendo swich son?

But I've already bought Skyrim a 3rd time, Todd. Please, I want TES6.

>Stop sneaking everywhere
That's probably it.

I get it though, it's so easy and you level sneaking so quickly. Play a conjuration mage and summon for days, you can't hide then

How do I commit to a character? I havent got past level 10 for the last 15 characters because I get bored and want to try something new right away + there's always some new mod I want to try out, help its driving me insane

>he doesnt summon daedra while hiding in a corner so he doesnt have to do the dirtywork
someones a fucking gaybo mage i bet you dont even have masters in restoration

Try playing Skyrim for Nintendo Switch!

I need a good dead NPC to permathrall. Who should I choose?

The game is pretty open ended, why do you feel the need to restart when you want to try something new? Your existing character can fill the new role just as easily. As for mods, unless you have ones that do starting location stuff you don't need to reroll your character to take advantage of them.
I do exactly that, I was just suggesting something for user to get over sneaking everywhere

The game is bad user, I'm so sorry

Will Toddposting ever cease?

Is Skyrim still getting rereleased?

Have you tried hiding behind cover?

>Todd is too busy shitposting on Sup Forums to make TES6

>hiding
But then my ancestors won't smile at me.

user you know too much. you must be silenced

I'm surprised he hasn't Toddstarted it yet. The ultimate pre-order scheme.

>ice storm

Good luck mate

fuckoff meridia i will raise the dead in you fucking sanctum to kill the dead already there stupid bitch

This would actually make for a decent metal album cover.

Fuck off Todd. Nobody wants your games anymore.

An obsidian Skyrim will have boner-orcs, and "this city hates the dragonborn" and shit like this.
Ppl still falling for the NV meme. Well 20 million flys can't be wrong.

I just bought Morrowind and Oblivion 2 days ago

God I hope so.

The Dawnbreaker was good for a certain look, and it was not the look I was going for. I wanted a brute, and that is not a brute's blade.

>How do I stop becoming a stealth archer?
>It just happens every time.

Wear heavy armour. It's fun. You don't care as much about getting ambushed out in the wilds and not creeping through ruins in liberating. Just stride in not giving a fuck.

>tfw Orc player
>tfw no interest in realm of gods and demons
>Just want to smash hummies and monsters with axe

mods you fag

Shield is probably the best vanilla skill tree. I just wish actually using one wasn't boring

>but you will buy Skyrim for the 3rd time
Fuck you Todd, I've bought five copies of this game already. FIVE. I only bought Morrowind three times, and Oblivion twice.

>he isn't a lorefag
orcs are shy and bullied neets trying to play chad amoungst themselves

>Summon an unbound dremora
>He screeches about being summoned and attacks
>Paralyze him
>Steal his ebony battleaxe
>Unrelenting Force him off the cliff
>Summon him again
>He still screeches about being summoned
>Cycle repeats
>Yackity Sax plays

Stop making me want to play Skyrim you fags. There are so many other games. And it's not even good.
>installing

how did this meme start?

This exact sentiment is why I ended up buying the previous two games and made sure my mods are all set up for Skyrim. Fuck

only faggots hate on bethesda games

the same way any natural meme starts?

>Start cycle again
>Arniel Gane pops up out of nowhere and starts physically punching the dremora
>Fucker did this too in my fight against Ancano earlier
Why does this guy do this? He's a goddamn mage at a mage college, stop punching bosses I'm fighting, thanks.

I don't know, Fallout 4 was objectively disappointing. I'm worried about TES6 too.

>tfw /fa/fag in skyrim
>mfw install immersive armors

I mean is there actually any reference to fondling the beacon in the game?

Every time you mention Skyrim, someone reinstalls it.

No, why would there be?
The ubiquitousness of having heard the phrase and the natural perversion of anonymous led to the fondling.

frost mage build is op with the blizzard spell
slow projectile passing through everything
just add a mod that makes spell damage scale up a bit with destruction lvl
thats how i got out of the stealth archer circle

>Help a Daedra
>Get a weapon that doesn't hold up end game
Every time. There's what, 2 or 3 good ones?

I don't know, I kind of suffer from the same problem, but at least I managed to get one to lvl 23.

I usually just ogle at the neat unique weapon, then chuck it in a cupboard at my house. Malacath's hammer is pretty good for what it does though, stamina steal is great for a 2h warhammer using power attacks.

wabbajack is top tier money maker. coin explosion is best effect

Is that the stone of Jas?

I met Todd Howard and Pete Hines at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Pete looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Pete you found another goofball?", "Yeah Todd, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Pete jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Todd jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Pete undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Pete just kept pushing her head down. Pete looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Pete then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Todd who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Todds boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

Oh so they probably post on Sup Forums

I'm bored of SkyRe. How is Ordinator?

>SkyRe

Take notes, the in-game journal mod, chronicling shit got me actually immersed.

Also, the benefits of having a stable as fuck game, I've been just adding and ripping out huge mods, hit the plugin limit ages ago so I've had to start merging them, I've even changed the ugrids setting, no crashes or noticable bugs I haven't been easily able to fix with an ini tweak.

Dump all the bow and start playing as a heal slut

>glasses
>in a game where blind people see fine because of magic

>tfw tried every race
>tried every build
>done everything several times
>know every dungeon and what to expect and who to fight
>cant have fun anymore
I got a VR headset with skyrim but the archery is the only thing fun and every twenty minutes I need to take a break or else I almost throw up

Seconding this, I had the most fun with Skyrim roleplaying as a graverobbing merchant while keeping a journal of my exploits.

they will only have a given (small) number of potions on them, if any at all. And the AI is dumb enough to dump its mana instantly on a spider or rat instead.

just go fucking nuts with mods my dude
install fucking everything ever
merge them all

>not using mehrune's shaving knife
That said you're right for everything else, pretty much every daedric unique weapon is fucking shit. I emphasize daedric because some non daedric named weapons actually put in work.

Heavy armor, sword and board while making a lot of use of the board. It's kinda neat being able to block and slap dudes out of their attacks or getting time slowdowns to be able to avoid/retaliate big attacks. I play vanilla so it could just be heavy duty autism giving me enjoyment

I have and even that still doesnt help me enjoy the game. This is suffering I just want a new elder scrolls game to fiend

That must've been it then. I saw the guy cloaked with a blue aura and didn't really think much about it, but he probably just blew his mana instantly on Stoneflesh or Oakflesh and had to brawl, cause he's an idiot.

>Not playing a stealth mage that uses only illusion magic to make everybody fight each other