They changed Garnet's, Freija's, and Eiko's portraits. What the FUCK is that...

They changed Garnet's, Freija's, and Eiko's portraits. What the FUCK is that? Garnet looks terrible and the older ones for the other two are way better. I heard Beatrix's is just ripped from an FMV.

Freija's looks better imo because it was impossible to tell what she looked like back in the day.

That made her look cool and mysterious.

breatrix isnt a playable character though

what did the old ones look like i dont even remember

that's a good thing. they shouldve just made her a human

>Garnet
Who da fuk is that lol isn't her name dagger or somthin?

Except for Steiner and Garnet, none of them are human.

That font looks like some lazy RPG Maker shit. Why would you play this over just emulating the original game?

This is what they originally looked like.

I don't see it, dude I saw what she was perfectly fine. Actually contrary to what you said they went to her CG image which was as infamous as Eiko's was for being pantsless for confusing players on what she looked like. It' very easy to misread her face on that image while her straight on face looks fine.

All the old ones are better.

>Those names

Square doesn't have any of the original assets from the PS1 era of FF

For ADD kids and cheating millenial fags, apparently. Aside from the models and the FMVs, everything else, from the sound effects, the menus, portraits, fonts, are worse.

It looks like the pixel portraits were based on the 3d but I like the pixel ones better.

Eiko was unbelievably smug back then holy hell

Eiko is a super smug qt pie.

Does it really matter? You fucking losers like to bitch about everything huh? It has absolutely no effect on gameplay or narrative or fucking anything really.

Garnet isn't human.

If gameplay was the only thing that mattered, the thousands of people that work on the artistic and compositional portions of games wouldn't have careers or you'd still be playing text adventures, you retarded brainlet. Go sperg out on Sup Forums you faggot.

Steiner is literally the only human bean.

>Quina

Autistic faggot. Remove yourself from the gene pool. Its not like the original version of the game with the original portraits was removed from existence. I hate whiny shits like you so much.