Fire Emblem Heroes

The trailer is out, Eliwood's the free unit.
youtube.com/watch?v=NzG0VJqYoLA
Lyn's chibi sprite has jiggle physics.

>have to deal with lilina and merric while trying to snipe for hector
I'm glad I can try to get Lyn without being split on the focus at least.

>Berserk Armads has special cooldown -1 AND Wrath 3
Jesus christ

>Berserk Armads
>DC
Fucking STOP

>LILINA'd

>Berserk Armads + Wrath 3
INFINITE BONFIRE WORKS

Don't forget that he has Distant Counter as part of his base kit. The only thing he can't do is stack Wary Fighter and QR with his regular Armads, but honestly who gives a shit with fucking Slaying+Wrath in play AND you have QR available as a seal?

So now that Falchions are upgraded, will Sup Forums stop whining about dragons now?

No, because
>muh Breathbreaker
even ignoring the fact that Alm's refinement is better than a potential Breathbreaker.

Anyone whining about dragons was a bitch. Dragons were completely fine and weren't even prevalent in T20.

Falchionfags are retards, they're best left ignored.

Alm can annihilate any dragon not named Nowi now so maybe
Also, what does Eggsack's refinement do?

the dragonfags might whine a bit but eventually you'll see the obligatory Nowi kills a Lucina

Kind of lame that Hector is the exact same unit type as base. I guess got to give him his sword for his legendary

It's not like they exterminated dragons entirely. Lucina didn't need Falchion buffs to kill dragons and this update benefits Alm the most, who can be terrifying but Nowi can still manage him.

>Gonna have to deal with being Merric'd while looking for both Lilina and Hector

Defense -6 to enemies within 2 spaces (excluding dragons), also gives DD3.

>HP/ATK 2

lmao, at least her tome is good I guess.

The Falchionshitters were the ones whining though, and they begged for breathbreaker and negate triangle advantage non-stop

>the dragonfags might whine a bit but eventually you'll see the obligatory Nowi kills a Lucina
You can already do that, even with the buffs in play for Lucina, though it takes some effort and a somewhat specific build. Only thing that can really stop her is if they run Close Defense.

Sounds like a dumb question, but why is Lyn a magician?

Because ISIS loves alts that make little to no sense.

>The only unit that can powercreep Hector is himself
Hector always wins baybee

An armored mage to boot.

>all this butthurt that Alm effortlessly slays lolis now
Dumb dragonshitters

>Eliwood's the free unit
Oh good, now I don't have to waste my time getting Lyn, now I can trash Effie at least. Still gonna go for Hector though.

>the dragonfags might whine a bit
Why would I whine? Nothing changes for me, the worst would be if Alm becomes prevalent in t20 I might swap in Deflect Melee on Nowi.

Only when he initiates, and that's not hard to avoid.

Nice, I was considering rolling Lyn but was not going to because I didn't want Eliwood to block me. Aside from Wada's stuff though, I really don't like these alts. All feel a little too samey, I'd have loved something with a little more variety in outfits.

>post talking about falchionshitters being butthurt
>b-b-but dragonshitters!
Sounds like you're the one still asshurt, dumbass

Has ISIS done a rerun of bride lyn yet? I really want to run an all Lyn team for shits and giggles.

After seeing the refinement for Hinoka's spear, I wonder if they'll do the same thing for Camilla and give her her axe?

Yes, one of the Legend banners had her on it.

STOP MAKING ME ROLL GREEN FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Might as well put swordbreaker on Nowi and use QR3 seal, Ayras and BKs are a bit of a pain and you can let Nowi initiate Alm with it, so that kills multiple birds in one stone

It'll probably happen, but it's probably not going to be any time soon.

If they gave Felicia a unique weapon, pretty much anyone can get one. Given Camilla's popularity she'll probably get one soon.

>Camilla's Axe
>12mt weapon with +2 res that halves str/skill after combat
That would literally be the worst prf in the game, so she might actually get it. We all know at this point that IS will never allow Camilla to have anything nice.

Refined Armads soon? Also is this new Hector much better than regular Hector? I have vengeful fighter if it is, but honestly I can't stand seasonals

Aw, really? Damn it’ll be a long ass time before they do one of those again,

I actually have an Alm. Do you user? :^)

Maybe, that does seem more useful than a deflect seal. I haven't had trouble with BK or Aura or even Zelgius to this point though.

Yes. What does that have to do with anything, dumbass?

seething

It drops your attack and skill by 2 each, and Hinoka's spear wasn't all that great in Fates either but its effects in heroes are pretty GOAT.

>seething

Time to pray to any lord of good fortune and luck because i swear this banner is gonna be brutal on people's orbs.

>tfw don't really care about Hector
wew dodged that bullet, although he is a good unit I probably should roll for.
I need a blue armor though, so Eliwood will do, or Lyn. Already got my 2 favorite girls (Neph and Miccy) and 2 favorite guys (RD Ike and Jagen) so should I save orbs on this banner? My Green Armors are Amelia and C-Lissa, and I have Gunn.

Autism

Eliwood is the free TT unit apparently, so no need to try to roll for him if you need him.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure IS hates Camilla

>+spd IV, +spd refine, fury, summoner support, hone dragons and windsweep Nowi
Will my wife be safe from falchionfags?

Speaking of Jagen, what IVs should I use for him? Thinking +Res or something.

Should be alright, probably even OHKO

Reddit

>Hone Dragons
>Windsweep
She's aces.
+Res makes for a good Dragon wall, at least. I'll have to actually check to see if +Atk/Spd would be better for him though.

Hmm, you're right but I'll still hold out some hope for it until then.

Nowi has always been safe. The only thing to worry about is Lucina out speeding her.

I'm hoping -HP +Res is usable, that's my only Jagen and I wanted a supermag tank unit.

cringe

>armored
This kills the Lyn Emblem team

>Grand Hero Battle Rotation: The following Heroes rotate daily. Narcian, Navarre, FRobin, Ursula, Lloyd, Michalis, Xander.
I thought this was only for a limited time, are they constantly cycling these?

>lolifags whining about "Falchionfags" now that the upgrades actually turned out great
Sasuga Sup Forumseddit

Who's whining, autist? Try reading the thread

Why? The other Lyn's already aren't all the same class

I got nearly 200 refine shard. What fodder should get upgrades? Lightning Breath Dragons, Horse units with Staffs, Keen Mages? I need help on investing so I can get dew. I already upgraded all the units weapons I care for.

Tactic skills my nigger.
Falchionfags have literally done nothing but bitch once they heard they were getting their refinements, nobody wants to hear them anymore.
t. Armorfag

Aside from Alm's none of theirs are even that great. Marth got fucked especially hard, and Chrom/Lucina/Masked Lucina are still pretty bad as well.

>projecting this hard
Average falchion retard

Yeah, they said so in the FEH Channel. I just want to know if we get new copies every week.

So im assuming all this hits tomorrow?

>This kills the Lyn Emblem team
It forces them into a tactical team. 2 infantry, 1 horse, 1 armored.

>More Lyn pandering

Meh. I'll pass.

Doing it in couples, it would have been the perfect time to finally put Sumia in the game, with a Chrom skin. Shame. Shame. Shame.

i know its hoping for too much but i really wish the ghb's reset every time. it'd be great for some free units to be able to be +10'd. But this is FEH we're talking about here so no way would they give us 11 copies of ghb units even if we did have to invest 220k feathers for one.

Day after tomorrow because of PT bullshit.

I can't imagine any dragonfag who's invested into their teams is particularly salty about this update.

Autism

>Amazing art
>Lilina's voice is still terrible

JAP VOICES WITH ENG TEXT WHEN!?

Fuck off /feg/got.

Damn.

>reddit
>being against anything that demolishes pedobait.

Not an argument

I'm just glad it's not Fateswakening so people can stop complaining about Fatesawakening every second.

t. pedo

That's because we aren't, we still have plenty of ways to deal with the rare Falchion that manages to find their way into high tier Arena.

t. delusional falchionshitter

t. /feg/got

Reddit

>need Lyn to complete my Lynemblem
>that Hector too
>only have 41 orbs left after the Legendary and Hero Fest banners

I can't believe I played myself like this.

8% is always b8%.

They call it b8% for a reason and I fell for it so god damn hard.

Why don't you go there since you know the name of it and buttblasted enough to browse it?

>Armored mage with armor march
I might actually roll for Lyn for the first time

Redirect all you want, shitposter-kun, it won't change the truth.

Nice projection

>Falchioncancers shit up the thread rather than acknowledging that they've been whining up until today, and even then they're still whining
When will Reddit go away?

what kind of grade school shitposting argument is this?

>When will Reddit go away?
The moment we get actual moderation. Never.

Just accept that they'll never hint at ChromxSumia again especially after the pairing scored so low.

t. middle schooler