Are they serious? Why would anyone bother pirating a $20 game? I can't support this type of anti consumer practice...

Are they serious? Why would anyone bother pirating a $20 game? I can't support this type of anti consumer practice. Nope, you just lost my purchase.

They put it on Sonic Mania, a romhack.

>Why would anyone bother pirating a $20 game?
Never been around PCfags before, huh? PCfags pirate everything and if they can be bothered to buy a game at all it's for pocket change during a sale. It almost seems like the price of owning a PC is just a hurdle to overcome so they can steal video games relatively easily. It's probably why PC doesn't get any worthwhile exclusive titles. The raw horsepower of PC means fucking nothing when all I can play that utilizes it is Activision, EA, and Ubisoft games.

I can't pirate so I won't buy it HURRRR

>Implying you were going to buy it in the first place

At least, when I said I was going to pirate it, I said I was going to pirate it. No reason to make flimsy excuses to excuse yourself from already heinous acts.

Shame, it'll take a little more while, but hey, should have expected it.

>not pirating even free games
casual

christ where did this board go so wrong

consider taking a pair of sharp scissors to your ethernet cords and testicles

same

>pirating multiplayer games
Enjoy.

>Why would anyone bother pirating a $20 game?
I've pirated games that are $2 before. Sometimes you just don't want to give the devs any money.

this desu

What zips my zingaloos is why they thought a game like that would ever sell enough to even justify the license to use it on that title, nevermind piracy.
Don't those flips charge $10k burgerbucks minimum for it?

or maybe I just don"t want malware on my PC. Strange concept I know.

aren't pcfags mostly poor thrid worlders who can't afford to buy video games because their economy is fucked anyways?
i don't think it matters whether it has denuvo or not.

I will buy it because now i wont have to buy a switch or a ps4, playing it in the 3ds with the akward controls while barely knowing moonrunes is a hassle

Like you could have 20$ to spare you useless poorfag neet cunt

If anything Denuvo encourages pirates to crack it, if only to improve performance

>tfw I have done this
I was just adding a bunch of games to bitcomet and I ended pirating a free visual novel lol

I would

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
FIRST HANDBALL 17 AND NOW THIS
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH ILL RIDDEN FAAAATE

This will suck, like what the fuck am I supposed to play it with, I don't have a fucking controller with a good dpad for my pc

I get the Switch version, since it had 0 competition at the time. This is just retarded.

Name one country the economy isn't fucked in and doesn't have economists saying it's gonna go to shit

>$20 reskin of Tetris

I think the better quest is literally who the fuck buys these things? Some greedy shovelware shitters will squeeze out these little nuggets every year. Why? Who are the ones who actually buy Tetris reskins? Tetris is free, you know, Tetris was a product of glorious communism.

>Sega always made a bunch of money selling games on PC
>Way before Denuvo was a thing
>Even when piracy exists
I don't understand, why is their faith in the costumers so low? I mean, for them pulling this shit means 'I'm protecting my game from pirates, but for me it sounds like 'You supported me for years, but I still don't trust you'

This is just... fuck Sega, man, they're the worst.

Is it a good Tetris game though?
Ill pay money for competitive tetris

Fuck Sega.

And fuck you too, clueless retard.