Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuuNNGMeRd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zizc3Dnf2fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They do make good movies, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=fuuNNGMeRd0

4 hours? That's longer than most movies

youtube.com/watch?v=Zizc3Dnf2fk

>he doesn’t watch game movies while he plays games so he can essentially play 2 games at once
Everybody point and laugh at this turbopleb

>he doesn't watch netflix while playing games while catching up on his youtube subscriptions

>comfy
>objectively
>kino
>patrician

How come console wars is just playstation 4 vs nintendo switch these days? It's usually just sony jacking off at nintendo's expense too. It used to be PC > all consoles.

PC ALWAYS WINS BABY

DON'T LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS

They're mediocre in the sea of real movies.

No one even discusses Gabe anymore either. They moved on to Todd for the better.

sony bros are O B S E S S E D with nintendos success, and switch owners are too busy playing games (including GOTY) to shitpost back

>he says this while shitposting back

Until Dawn (the movie) is legitimately one of the best modern horror movies I've seen.

It's like horror has completely forgotten what it's supposed to be about, and they're all artsy, high-concept schlock that ages terribly now.

Other than that though, a good amount are still more entertaining than modern movies.

Who brought up nintendo?
You do know everyone hates sonybros, not just nintendofags, right?

t. switch owner

>too busy playing games
Yeah, the latest indie shitfests cuz that's all there is on the platform

Christ talk about lack of any self awareness.
Case and point right here.
I don't even own a fucking switch, on the contrary I own a PS4.

Because the soyshitch sucks ass

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE SOYTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

What does "cinematic" mean, though? A lot of the AAA stuff kinda panned away from that notion after The Order 1887 flopped

I like comfy stuff, though. I've been playing Rime inbetween MHW sessions to cool off and it's pretty decent, though I dunno if a puzzle platformer qualifies as "cinematic"

Soyboy

SEETHING

jesus christ user...

You're a faggot.

only because they make you walk at a snails pace everywhere and there is a massive recap at the beginning of every chapter.
game can be completed in an hour if it wasn't for that shit

I have a Switch though.