El goblino dios de americano

el goblino dios de americano...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tgYxW30cDN4
google.com/search?q=le 56 percent face&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS779US779&oq=le 56 percent face&aqs=chrome..69i57.8674j0j9&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

la creatura....

el judio con el poder de destruir 10 sistemas solares utilizando sólo su nariz...

uma delicia

How does it feel knowing America is literally the most powerful country in the world? You subhumans eat our popculture and entertainment up like the worms you are

este tío...
jajajajaja

mutante asustadizo...

el sobreviviente.....

el gringo diablos

la luz estinguido...

A nightmare material...

Shhh, let the Europoors have their fun

>the Spanish language is now a meme
at least something good came out of this.

El diablo das profundezas...

>our
It's not ours lmao
"American" pop culture is Jewish as fuck and actual Americans are the biggest victims of it

la creaturas del las familias...

>the most powerful country in the world
That would be Israel. Know your place mongrel.

No he's right, it is America. ZOG could exist without Israel, the opposite is untrue.
He's just under the mistaken impression that the American state serves the American people and not Jews.

la creatura horrible sin intelligencia y valores, sin identidad y herencia, un goblino oscuro en una tierra sin luces o brujos,.. el demonio

los butthurt goblinos...

He's Asian you retard

so are these guys

that means literally nothing when the entire world can blow itself up with nukes

most powerful in terms of what? values? worldly contributions? CULTURE?

LMAO

Kek'd and rekt em.

I remember when I overestimated the power of nukes as an underaged

el abominacion...

What a terrible post lmao

the 56% face came just in time with blanco posting in Sup Forums, I consider it a merge

le munstrosita del las americano

el creatura de las cavernas...

l'abomination...

OBSESSED

ravioli con ricotta e spinaci...

do people take offense to this shit? it's hilarious and I'm an amerifat

OBESE

I'll bet ten to one that's a self-hating American

Fearful mutant?

el ogro de las america...

>responding to him
Thanks for proving your OBSESSION

>Pladl
>Asian
americuck can't cope

I think it's funny as fuck.
I only get mad when people pull it out during real Sup Forums hours like it's actually what Americans are like.

Omelette du fromage....

>freedom
>democracy
>cars
>internet
>GPS
>penicillin
>blue jeans
>classic rock(shared with brits)
>McDonald's
>atomic bombs+energy developments

If you're not in the US, UK, Germany
France,Spain,Italy, China, Japan, or Russia, you're an ant with little value and a country with no relevance or power in today's world.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

>living the dream

I'm so fucking jealous.

Joder

if you are american and cant laugh at la creatura you are la creatura

>light skinned woman dark skinned male
every time

el duende pesadilla...

el atrocidad...

But he isn't American?

>be the fat retard kid in class
>everyone laughs at you for being a fucking idiot
>”DEY JUST OBSESSED WIT ME”
Ah, who am I kidding, you probably can’t understand anything that isn’t a food analogy.

l'americano de goblina negrito...

actually unsettling

I can't laugh at a joke that requires me to be stupid. The meme makes no sense in the context it is used, so it isn't very funny

All this retarded meme has shown me is that we have way too many spanish speaking subhumans.

>Calling Filipinos goblins
That's pretty mean.

el obeses con americanos y asspainedos...

It taught me Spaniards can't tell themselves apart from SE Asians

el ogro...

>amerigoblin is too stupid to understand satire
I’m not surprised, the “jokes” in pretty much every American comedy is toilet humor and every single character always being a total asshole to everyone else.

You remember /vint/ and how it proved all shitposting was done by leafs and BRs? This further proves that this meme is being pushed by BRs that legitimately look like the images they're posting.

los pollos hermanos...

by definition that sounds like obsession though
doubt youd understand camel jockey

???

So are Americans the Grineer or what?

La verdad que este meme de "la creatura" y sus derivados me tienen los huevos por el piso.

>haha why aren't amerifats not taking in jokes about them?
yet when people joke about liberals its all GO BACK TO POL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's a bunch of europeans firing back at us for ragging them about arab immigrants. their situation sucks, so does ours in a way. bunch of illegal immigrants going over the border and breeding like rabbits to exploit deadbeat liberal sympathy

>Obsession (noun):
>an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind
Having a giggle every once in a while at the fat retard isn’t obsession.

But this character isn't American and 56% isn't about genetics

Hence it is dumb

This might be my favorite thing in a long time, my sides are exploding and I live in argentina

You get it from really hardcore nationalists (as in, "Hitler was a cuck" hardcore) from obscure European countries too because they're butthurt about American pan-Europeanism.
They're even gayer than BRs though

UK Germany France Spain Italy fucked themselves in the game of 4d chess too. Not going to be relevant in 10 years at this rate.

>american enters the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=tgYxW30cDN4

>burger music starts playing

la creaturas con assmados del las y ogros...

Is it bad that i find this meme funny despite being american

I mean i am actually white, i was born in germany (came to America at age 3) so i feel like there is innocent leeway here

That's kind of the joke though. If American demographics were combined into one human being it would be la creatura.

Itally, France and Spain show signs of life. UK and Germany are fucked unless America unfucks itself though

la pesadilla mezclada...

It's pretty unfair
>work 50hr/week jobs
>most are off grid so no taxes
>15/hr usually still
>wife,kids, mom on foodstamps welfare etc

el creaturo...

Thats the point fuckin retard

the secret here is that youre an irrelevant ant no matter where you live. don't fool yourself that you're somehow relevant because your owners are. nationalistic pride is for people with no merit of their own. since they themselves have nothing to be proud about, they attribute the successes of other people using some arbitrary metric like language, border or culture. this is why you see so much china numba one bullshit online when you deal with the chinese, nationalism is all they have.

Can someone run me down on "el goblino" meme real quick?

>t. actual german

There are too many beaners on this board desu

I'm American and I think it's funny.
There's something depressing behind it though because it's Euros laughing at us for having more brown people than them.

la creatura...

How are they supposed to get all those people back out? That's the only way to fix the situation. The only way I see them getting them out is physically forcing them out (too masculine). A lot of people would die on both sides too. Still setting themselves back 10-20 years economically

American here I and I find 56% memes funny too. Anyone who actually takes offense to jokes are idiots.

whiter than you, mohammed

Oy vey.

>China, the only other world power, is also nationalistic as fuck

Big if true

America is only 56% percent white apparently

The joke is that that is taken to mean that rather than a 56% white population, it is instead memed to be that every american is 56% white and thus a mongrel goblin

And?

Europeans are upset that their countries haven't been relevant since World War 2

google.com/search?q=le 56 percent face&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS779US779&oq=le 56 percent face&aqs=chrome..69i57.8674j0j9&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

>actual pop culture is Jewish

>coca cola is owned by a Turk
>Time Warner is owned by a German
>Netflix is owned by "some guy"

Sure it is, Jew ;)