What was her problem?

What was her problem?

She was 2cool4school

Is that why she was expelled?

the lack of a purpose

Was she the only thing keeping Chloe from going off the rails completely like in LiS?

Lost dad then best friend/possible love interest at an immensely important developmental time in her life and that left her a massive selfish asshole pseudo-rebel without a cause.

She had a pretty decent network of friends in Before the storm. But she chose to focus on Rachel, too her detriment.

She had an Episode 3 that didn't deliver on anything and was a massive disappointment after 2 consecutive masterpieces

Who is this sexy girl ?

She was a cunt. BtS makes me dislike her even more.

Can't argue with this

not enough brain cells

How explicit are the GirlxGirl scenes in this?

I'll cut to the chase: Do we see hands go down pants?

Her and Rachel make out

That's it

It doesn't get any more explicit than this

Occasional kisses, non-sexual cuddles. it’s mostly about the romance and advancement past normal friendship.

Well that's some pretty good foreplay, shame it doesn't go further.

Rachel ends up getting stabbed and doesn't have the opportunity to give Chloe a nice Rachel since she's in a hospital bed while Chloe spends the rest of the episode whiteknighting her

She's too good for this world

She's a girl.

they better not screw up farewell

She's a self-centered dumbass who can't comprehend that she isn't the only person in the world with problems.
Fuck Chloe, she's the worst thing in Life is Strange. That's saying a lot.

this game is shit

A teenager in the west.

why is warren looking at Chloe's tits

I wanna fuck this teen gril

her character would fit well in pic related

Her dad died and her best friend abandoned her

Rachel is the bigger self absorbed asshole

>dad died
>best friend left and cut contact
>mom gets with some guy (feels like her dad is being replaced)
>teen girl
This is just in bts by life is strange Rachel is gone which is another reason why Chloe is the way she is

Yeah, but she also was dead before the first game began. Chloe is worse in the original LiS, but BtS gives extra context that makes her even more insufferable by the time that game would take place.

Havbeen't seen that, but it's made by the same guy who wrote In Bruges, so it should be fun.

it's alright. I'd give it 8/10