Bought pic related

bought pic related
what should I play first?

Other urls found in this thread:

analogue.co/pages/super-nt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you too young to have played the games before? If not, Starfox 2. If yes, start with the best, Kirby Super Star.

Play take that shit back and download an emulator and all the games. Play those.

russian roulette

What would you say is the worst game on the snes mini? Super ghost n ghouls is meh to me.

This. You should be playing DKC2, OP.

oh wow you ARE a pleb

play donkey kong country and don't listen to pi fags with their input delay box shilling

The first game you should play is "Using Hackchi2 to download all your favorite SNES games that aren't preinstalled on the console"

If by "worst" you mean "least worthy of being included" than it is an obvious toss up between Kirby's dream course and super punch out.

Yes yes go on I need this

I bought a Super NT instead. I'm looking forward to that.

mystical ninja

Play "Mod that console"
You'll get more versatility with it.

nice, you got a bunch of carts already or you just using the built in sd card slot?
>inb4 everybody buys an everdrive with this because they cant into reading

Super Metroid was the first game I played on it, go for that I guess?

>bro just buy a raspberry pi for $50 and crawl through shady sites for free roms
>I literally cannot shut up about this
>oh yeah, 2 controllers are going to be extra
>why are people spending money reeeee
There's one of you faggots in every thread. For $80 you get a working emulator out of the box that can be transported easily and only require a usb port for power, and with two controllers. No need to turn on my pc just to play simple games.

If OP is smart, he would just use hakchi to put more games on it.

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to know more.

Actually, I had never heard of a Super NT before. No idea that there's a SD card slot. Got a link to some info?

fuck you. you would only play mystical ninja if you had a bro to play with. this retard obviously doesn't have friends.

Just get them off piratebay, those are mostly safe

play "install hakchi" first
then put Ninja Gaiden 1-3 and play these.

Why should OP be playing garbage?

analogue.co/pages/super-nt/
I heard about it being developed had no idea it was already done. Too expensive for me to justify it as a poorfig but hey if you got the money.

Is there a bigger audience for retro clone consoles than I thought? I keep seeing people all over the internet talking about this thing. If I didn't already buy a SNES Classic, I'd consider taking the plunge. The reviews I've seen seriously justify the price

shady sites for roms? are you a kid or above 60 years old? you seriously never downloaded a rom?

My brother's got some carts I was gonna buy or borrow off him. Then I'll get around to that slot.

It's super easy to hack, so add all of the supported games you're interested in, then play the most interesting one.

he probably never used ublock or adblock, so I'm betting he's over 60 years old.

>they picked dream course over dream land 3
how do you fuck up this bad

Doing this is godly. You can add whatever you want to the SNES Mini including JP released games.

Take note that not all games work on it where it won't start or has glitches such as graphical or audio glitches but some games can be fixed by changing the preset ID.

or you can just play it in your work laptop, or your tablet, or your phone. SEriously, you must be a retard to pay 200 dollars on this.

Or you could just install RetroArch to the thing and not have to worry about presets for those games.

Rise of the Robots.

I fucking love my mini SNES. I kinda bought it on a whim since it's cheap, and I had way more fun with it then I expected. With hakchi shit is so cash.
Me and my buddy had a blast playing battletoads in co-op a while ago. We save-scummed like a little bitches but it was super fun.
The box is very compact, so now I pack the console with me whenever I go visit my parents on holidays. With usb power adapter you can plug it anywhere.

I'M NOT OLD. I AM 32 YEARS YOUNG

>200 dollarydoos

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, nah.

>not downloading good sets with all roms from torrents

you get all the roms you need from the us government