This boss fight is not good

this boss fight is not good

Just use the burial blade you idiot

I disagree. I like how you had to manage their health bars equally so you don't trigger the second phase too quickly and how important defense and paying attention to their attacks were. When they walked out the fog in the beginning was great too. The bosses after this one actually get much more worse.

this boss fight is not good, it's great and it takes actual skill

The OP is not good at games

The not goods need to get good.

Nigger opinions are not good

I can beat it pretty regularly, but I find it kind of uninteresting. It's down there with The One Reborn in terms of main game bosses for me.

Ive never played bloodborne but ive always wanted to

I fell for the meme, it's literally just Fedora Dark Souls. Play DS1 or 3 it's practically the same game you're not missing out on some holy grail

I think it's the best multi-target boss From Soft has ever done. You are always kiting the two katana guys around the tombstones, trying to parry the aggressive one while cutting off the one with the candle. And the whole time you have to be conscious of the fireball one, listening for his casts and dodging if he has line of sight to you. Also managing their HP like said

Only the snake heads that come out of the ground in the final phase are kinda lame. They can kill you near instantly if you fuck up the dodge and get hit by one of them, because you flinch and can't dodge any of the subsequent hits in time.

yeah i liked this boss. Super imtimidating when you see them for the first time, but it's managable. Similar feeling as when I saw Kalameet for the first time.

It's also cool if you summon and everybody splits up to fight the Shadows one on one.

You'd have to have your head pretty far up your ass to think that this fight is good.

>gank fight
>flamethrower attack shreds your hp without any actual visual feedback to the player. You just die if you're in an animation.
>Worst, most lazy attack animations ever, literally extending their arms through the ground to attack you.
>Longest walk-back to the boss arena ever with nothing challenging to get passed.
>Incredibly boring in appearance and one of the weakest bosses lore-wise. Their snake heads don't even serve a functional purpose in the fight.

All of its minimal challenge comes from the ridiculous jank of crappy attack animations. There's nothing interesting or fun about the fight. You just kite and occasionally stun lock them and the fight is free as soon as you kill the fire candle one, the other two can basically do nothing to actually kill you at that point. There are no interesting moves to dodge besides the giant snakes which are virtually impossible to get hit by. The developers must've truly given no shits when they made these guys.

Literally just fought these guys today. Beat them easily enough with the threaded cane. I enjoyed it quite a bit, although I'm not sure why so many people struggle with them. You just gotta herd them like sheep.

I struggled so much with blood starved beast though. The constant poison just makes me so damn nervous.

nah that boss is good. it reaches you to git gud

kek that comic

GIT
GUD
Just keep moving and kill the one without a katana first. If you're having a lot of trouble just summon the old hunter.

I don't think it's a very good boss but it's not a bad boss. It's just a "meh" boss that pads the time between you and Rom.

How did you get that weapon before this boss?

>Play DS1 or 3 it's practically the same game
How to spot someone who hasn't played it.

He's clearly on NG+, user.

There's a giant gravestone you use to get their AI pathfinding blocked, this let's you kill one safely. You can then either kill another quickly or lower their HP bar at the same time. Either way, with parry and the gravestone blocking attacks plus line of sight it's way easier than the big bosses.

>I am not good at this boss fight
Okaaaay

Oh
I'm on my first play through and I'm just getting to this boss

Every weapon is viable, even the starting ones, just use what you like.

But that one looks cool

I want it

Then beat the game get the weapon and use it fag

>Want to replay a game
>Remember THAT part

That's what this is to me for Bloodborne.

Shame cause I enjoyed every other boss, especially Paarl who taught me how to actually git good, I walked from this fight as a new man.

Fuck the Shadows though.

>longest walk back

It’s literally a 30 second run back?

This fight made me realize what the bosses must be feeling when they get ganked by multiple players.

Never again.

>summoning

It is, mainly because of the snake part, the next boss however is actually way worse.

You can get that weapon after killing Vicar Amelia, which allows you to head into the DLC. Getting the bloodletter in NG at that low level wouldn't be that easy for a new player though.

More like, how did you beat dlc and still have trouble with shadows?

I spent like 2 or 3 hours trying to kill the BSB my first playthrough, but then I learned afterwards that if you stay to the left of the boss and dodge left, literally none of the boss attacks can hit you. I've never been hit by the BSB since I learned that.

no way, you kill them in order of aggression. The katana one is most aggressive so he dies first. Then the candle one. And finally the fireball one.
If you ignore the aggressive one he will just constantly try to cut you in the back as you hit the others

But I did play it you fucking faggot this is why everyone hates bb fags. Any time someone says bloodborne isn't the goat (god forbid) you faggots call it b8 or start console war shitposting

The trick is to keep the fireball-throwing one in sight at all times while you go for viscerals on the other two. Even if you let them transform early, the fight's not bad so long as you stay aware of the environment. I swear, I once got trapped into a small pocket between gravestones to the left of where they spawn and died because I couldn't leave. That is rage-worthy, but otherwise it's quite manageable. I think the snake-men you fight in Forbidden Woods are far worse in terms of stunlock bullshit.

That's just how I did it user.

>See discussion about any BB boss
>Talks about how they needed to use specific method or real tactics to beat them
>I just face rolled the entire game spamming R1 and made it to the end, including the secret end boss
>Only boss I had trouble with doing that was Rom
I really don't think anything outside of NG+, or the DLC that I didn't buy because the base game wasn't fun for me, actually justifies putting that much thought into it. The rally system and 20 vials from moment one is incredibly more forgiving than any other souls title barring the mess that was Demon's Souls, and debatably DS2 with how fucked Lifegems were

For me it seemed like if I targeted the katana one he backed off and strafed around instead of attacking so frequently, not sure if that's a verifiable mechanic in multi-enemy fights. I would just target him to get him to back off a bit and then go back to chasing down the fireball caster.

There is not a single good bossfight in Bloodborne. Prove me wrong.

Well you just shit on the 3 souls titles with the same health mechanic, so what did you expect ? Gotta educate yourself before next time. And the DLC is outstanding, maybe the best one I've ever played.

I also miss the fact that you recover health with an attack after getting hit in any other souls game now, that shit was actually revolutionary

Why would I care what you like, though ?

easiest fucking boss bar witch of hemwick
get motherfucking good op

>easiest fucking boss bar witch of hemwick
>not Celestial Emissary

Ludwig, Kos, gehrman, Gascoigne, Logarius

Prove me wrong

You didn't play it faggot

I am absolutely terrible at Bloodborne. Just completely and utterly awful. Probably the worst player ever unless you're a quadraplegic toddler. And I beat Shadows of Yharnam on my first try with only a few blood vials.

What is wrong with you.

at least celestial emissary might kill you in one hit if you don't know how to dodge
these niggas are plain easy

I ended up beating Ludwig on my first try. Orphan just keeps fucking my shit up.

>I couldn't get past the cleric beast the post

>The HP bloat on some of the bosses in NG+

That's Dark Souls games in general.

Yeh, but it's fucking ridicolous in Bloodborne

Did you forget the nightmare of Dark Souls 3?

Play the DLC. Unfortunately you have to beat nearly the entire DLC before you can get a hold of it and the DLC is all endgame content. You can tackle the DLC early if you want but its not going to be easy. If the Shadows are giving you trouble you might want to just save it for NG+. The weapon is primarily a blood weapon so it may not fit your build.

>just use a weapon you don't unlock until the final boss
:3

>But I did play it you fucking faggot this is why everyone hates bb fags. Any time someone says bloodborne isn't the goat (god forbid) you faggots call it b8 or start console war shitposting

If you had played just 3 hours of the thing you'd know why saying Souls players aren't missing anything is retarded. You're trying to diminish and minimize the game to validate your poor excuse for not liking the praise it receives.

And it's obvious the people that do this are fucking PCfags.

I say this with confidence. You'd LOVE to believe it offers nothing Dark Souls 1-3 doesn't.

You need a couple hours of playing to realize that's not true, and yes you need to do some exploring and familiarizing with mechanics, but eventually it's pretty clear it's not fucking Dark Souls and saying otherwise is blatantly minimizing the game.

Even Amelia and Cleric Beast are decent. The injury mechanic is beautiful.

What do you think Lady Maria would've done if the Good Hunter had groped her titty?

Sometimes I wonder if that's what she needed.

i thought this boss was pretty fun, especially when i learned you can shoot without parrying, dash in and combo them off the bullet. or dash out and shoot to reposition safely
snake phase kinda sucked but you can finish it so quick it's not a big problem

I wish you could be her friend
;_;