Anyone here own a DS4 model 2? can you confirm if the analogs have no grip...

Anyone here own a DS4 model 2? can you confirm if the analogs have no grip? I bought a PS4Pro and the controller was european (just like the console). When I got back at home I ordered a DS4 american model and it has better grip
The models are very similar but the european has better buttons and worse analog. The lightbar hue is quite different too
I've only used the european version 4 days so it's like brand new

Mine is a european model I guess, but it has a good grip I think. Maybe I hold my control like some fag euro though

Buy aluminum joysticks online super cheap and swap them out

There's no European or American models. Sony simply released like 4 or 5 different models everywhere. Which one you get simply depends on which stock you bought it from.

rubber has better grip
That's wrong. You can see the model behind the controller
The one in mexico and south america are ZCT2U
Afrida/Middle-east/Europe: ZCT2E
Asia: ZCT2G
Japan: ZCT2J

No, it's not wrong. These codes are simply there to specify the region it was made for. Every DS model has been released in every region.

I have three different models and they're all ZCT1E so...

>Every DS model has been released in every region.
but that's strange since I owned a DS4 american model 2 and it has better grip.
Next month I'll get a japanese and asian model to compare

>ZCT1
I'm talking about ZCT2
can you take a pic (close-in/zoom) to show the analog grip? If they are brand new of course

>he needs added plastic to keep his grip
lol silly humans

They're not

It's not strange at all. Again, Sony release new revisions all the time.

It's not added plastics but the plastic is produced in a way it's not flat so your thumb stick to it better

So you are saying if I buy 5 DS4 american models I can get one with bad grip?

I bought mine here in the EU (so I guess it should be the EU version), it's a model 2, and the grip seems good, although I don't use the analog sticks too much. It looks just like the EU one in the picture.

I bought Glacier White Ver.2 as second controller and grip on it like on your left picture. And controller out of box with PS4 Pro is like on right pic. They're both european and has the same marking. I think it's not the region thing. It has more to do with the fact that you buy controller separately.

There are only 2 versions of Dualshock 4, so it make sense

+ I think they changed sticks in ver.2 because you could easily torn its rubber off

The european dual shock v2 has bad grip

They are all made in China, so there are no EU or NA versions

>Next month I'll get a japanese and asian model to compare
There are 5 different versions for each, your comparison won't help you prove anything.

what you mean 5 different versions each? are you crazy?

Yes. You can even still find some rev.2 if you're "lucky".

I have a ps4 slim and the grip is just fine, the d-pad however is garbage. The contact rubber pad under it tore for some reason and I had to manually replace it.

Are you this ignorant?
V1 has the bad rubber
V2 is the same with good rubber
V3 is the same with a different battery
V4 has the lightbar and USB signal
V5 is the same with some parts changed for unknown reason (probably cost)

V1-3 are ZCT1, V4- are ZCT2.

>V4-5

but I'm only interested in ZCT2 and as far as I know there is only one ZCT2 model (board revision)

No, there are two and you probably got one of each.

Two revisions? I don't think so the board is identical
The differences are small: hue lightbar, button height and analog rubber

That's still a revision

that's what I wanted to know. I wanted to know if the grip issue is present in all european DS4 or just a random issue

what's even different about the model 2, I thought they just added that gay strip on the touchpad so the light can annoy you even further

USB connection. the older model connects via bluetooth even if usb cable is connected

>le bad rubber meme
The PS4 has been out for almost 5 years and this myth is still being perpetuated on here?

the model sold for the first year had real bad rubber

No it didn't, those pictures posted long ass time ago were either from dumbasses thinking they could treat their controllers like orangutans digging their fingers into the sticks so hard the rubber gave way on the fringes or from consolewar shitheads doing it on purpose to fuck with people online.

it happened too often and may reports all over the place even on neogaf

Only on some, just like in America, Asia or anywhere else.
>meme
If you're clueless about something, shut up.

Sony aknowledged it was an issue and changed the material. Are you fucking retarded?

I have a model 1 American and a model 2 Mexican.
They're both fucking flawless. Haven't had a problem or worn them down in 2 years and they have good grip and buttons.

even if they are 2 years old can you post a close up showing the analog grip?

State of sony niggers. Can't even think about slight possibility that console or its devices have some flaws.

I bought 1 black and 1 white one. Both v2.
The white one has better grip.

What code?

American Model 1

Mexican Model 2
Actively feeling them now, the American does have better grip.

idk
I'm not at home right now

What am I looking at here, where is the difference?

It looks my DS4 american model too

I’m guessing the texture of the sticks